Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? (11373 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / When Broke What Food Do You Eat / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Dannylux: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Indomie noodles at least that's what I can boast of cheesy
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannylux: Indomie noodles at least that's what I can boast of cheesy

Fowl intestine alone ??/?.You fall my hand.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by EngelNyanibo: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy cooking ekpang, afang, edikang ikong, ikon, abak soup etc.
I don`t mind spending the whole day in the kitchen to prepare delicious meal for my family.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Polio: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
theoctopus: Please mods, correct this topic title. This is embarrassing. Why is NL standard falling like this? This thread title has been like this for hours now and the mods didnt even notice. Please correct the blunder. I use my papa beg una!

Dont mind the daft moderator.

Not been here long and going by a handful of threads i have seen around, one can safely conclude that most of the moderators knock fu...ck all

The front page of a popular forum like this is littered with jokes and crap ... shameful!

Whoever owns this forum needs to do something before it is brought to its knees by the influx of crap and the poor moderation

Terrible!
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Egbagirl(f): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Polio:

I thought about telling you what i enjoy cooking most, but after reading your post up there, i was put off

You enjoying cooking bread? Smh

The quality of posters and posts on Nairaland nowadays is absolutely disgraceful, especially on the grammar and spelling side of things

Terrible!

It's only a reflection of the Nigerian people no?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Egbagirl(f): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
theoctopus: Please mods, correct this topic title. This is embarrassing. Why is NL standard falling like this? This thread title has been like this for hours now and the mods didnt even notice. Please correct the blunder. I use my papa beg una!

Na so e do you reach? hahahahaha
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by shokayz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
The op and the mod are the same. ENJOYING. Hmmmmm
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by adexsimply(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
denony:

IN YOUR VILLAGE THEY COOK WATER OR BOIL WATER?
cook
v. cooked, cook·ing, cooks
v.tr.
1. To prepare (food) for eating by applying heat.
2. To prepare or treat by heating: slowly cooked the medicinal mixture.
3. Slang To alter or falsify so as to make a more favorable impression; doctor: disreputable accountants who were paid to cook the firm's books.
v.intr.
1. To prepare food for eating by applying heat.
2. To undergo application of heat especially for the purpose of later ingestion.
3. Slang To happen, develop, or take place: What's cooking in town?
4. Slang To proceed or perform very well: The band really got cooking after midnight.
n.
A person who prepares food for eating.
Phrasal Verb:
cook up Informal
To fabricate; concoct: cook up an excuse.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by eleojo23: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
hot n cold: Me?

I enjoying cooking tea,fried egg with bread grin grin grin

What about you? undecided undecided
cooking tea? You mean you also bake the bread?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Polio: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Egba girl:

It's only a reflection of the Nigerian people no?

Lady, words fail me! undecided
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Egbagirl(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Polio:

Lady, words fail me! undecided

Na so we see am o. I think a lot of it is due to carelessness and laziness really. It's not that we weren't taught how to spell in school or we didn't take English classes but we are just too lazy to be bothered.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by GentleMimi: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
OMG! I love making cakes! Second place is fried rice/coconut rice,then ''ofe owerri''
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Indomie, really can't cook anything else.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by sordique81(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
lov 2 prepare ''kunu geda'' :Plov 2 prepare ''kunu geda''
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by ify84(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
I 'enjoying cooking ' oil rice.... easy and somehow.......
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by donMIG(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Don't like cukin but sure love a woman dats gat d technique...so borrin...u dei watch film ur mind go dei for fud make e no burn
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by paulohgirlie(f): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
I lik preparing amala dudu wit efo riro cooked wit ponmo & stock fish!!! Yummmy Yummy grin grin tongue
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Venchy: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yemlizzy: Hmmm i love cooking Jollof rice and plantain!

Typical, can I ask what size you are?

Very tasty but contains HIGH CALORIES, watch out girl, heart disease are becoming pandemic in nigeria and Africa and there's no Medical facilities ooohh.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Wumcy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: i like cooking a girl's a$$ with my 10 inches black anaconda. grin
if u dnt ave anytin 2 say betta kip shut rubbish

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by LadyH(f): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rice n Stew. Super spiced stew....
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by imperiouxx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Aromas:

Bros make God solve problem

Meaning?? undecided
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
LadyH: Rice n Stew. Super spiced stew....
Welcome 2 nairaland, hope U wnt be part of those that deactivates account
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by LadyH(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bossforeva: Welcome 2 nairaland, hope U wnt be part of those that deactivates account
u never even stay reach 1 yr for hia n yua mkin a noise in ma ear. lol. iz aalll gud... im very much arnd for as long as it tickles ma fancy. thanx.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Sike(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
I enjoy cooking MEAT. Don't ask me why please.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Sike(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Venchy:

Typical, can I ask what size you are?

Very tasty but contains HIGH CALORIES, watch out girl, heart disease are becoming pandemic in nigeria and Africa and there's no Medical facilities ooohh.
The Jollof rice or the Plantain?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by LadyH(f): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sike: I enjoy cooking MEAT. Don't ask me why please.
but im tempted to?
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Bukkyade: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
hot n cold: Where are the married and single ladies on this section?How come nobody is saying anything?Abi una no dey cook again? undecided undecided

Na wa o
na your grammar dey chase us oh,LMAO
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Lafatty: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
ai can cook any african dishes,just name it
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Lafatty: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
ai can cook any african dishes,just name it.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2013
slow cooked roasted lamb shoulder smiley
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Venchy: 1:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Sike: The Jollof rice or the Plantain?

I repeat, our foods are really tasty but too much cabs and excessive oil are killer.

Everything in moderation

As for me I love to cook Vegetables soup with nice Amala because it's light weight and it digest quickly with fresh fish not fried.
Re: Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 01, 2013
sexymoma: Concortion Rice.... Pa pa pa you don finish am. wink
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Tomatoes Fruits Or Vegetables? / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? / Where Can I Get A Good Yam Pounder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.