Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki (1497 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Kwara Politics / kwara politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by abdulsaka: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Professor Oba Abu has gone to apologise to Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki (@BukolaSaraki).

I am not surprised because he & his associates have committed great sins by troubling a great & distinguished Senator that elevated them 2 unexpected high height and Allah is never partial and He does not back the hypocrites and rebels.

Sources show that Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki told him to go and apologize to the good people of Kwara on who's back he rode to prominence and now tried to rubbish. If and when the people accept his plea, he can then be reconsider for a position.
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by saliukadri: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Saaai Oloye!!!!
Your Good deeds are always being appreciated by all Positive minded Kwarans.
May Allah continue to keep you in sound health for us.
Sai Leader!!!
Up Kwara.
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by lukumanbabatund: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Distinguished Senator and Leader, Abubakar Bukola Saraki,
Kudos to U sir for the great achievements you have been accomplishing in Kwara State, May Allah's guidance never leave u.
I guess Prof Oba has seen the light once more.
I pray we see more unity amongst Kwarans.
Up Saraki Oloye!!!
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Hehehehehe! The funniest thread since i joined nairaland. See kwarans worshipping bukola on this thread. To imagine that i have been pitying kwarans for this modern day slavery and they are enjoying it.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by simpleseyi: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
lukumanbabatund: Distinguished Senator and Leader, Abubakar Bukola Saraki,
Kudos to U sir for the great achievements you have been accomplishing in Kwara State, May Allah's guidance never leave u.
Up Saraki Oloye!!!

Is this a-ss-licker one of the so-called leaders of tomorrow?
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Alxmyr(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Don't be fool. The op registered different monikers and was reacting to his own foolishness.
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Horlawoomey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
The OP is well known, he has been running around social media propagating lies and deceit. Show us your proof or a good source for your news.
The guy is a backward selfish fellow who only think of himself and not the well being of kwarans at large. . The senator had probably sent his mum or one of his relative to Hajj. .
God almighty will surely reveal the secret of the evil senator soon and all of you ass lickers who doesn't wish well for the state will regret and bow your head down in shame. .

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES slowpoke.
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Horlawoomey(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
lukumanbabatund: Distinguished Senator and Leader, Abubakar Bukola Saraki,
Up Saraki Oloye!!!

Where are the achievements ?
OPONU AGBALAGBA
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Vado(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
babyface333: Hehehehehe! The funniest thread since i joined nairaland. See kwarans worshipping bukola on this thread. To imagine that i have been pitying kwarans for this modern day slavery and they are enjoying it.

Hahahahahahahaha.

My brother don't mind this hopeless Op. He doesn't speak for Kwarans but his pathetic fam unit.

Alxmyr: Don't be fool. The op registered different monikers and was reacting to his own foolishness.
Lmfao you busted him no word of lie grin
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Horlawoomey(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
saliukadri: Saaai Oloye!!!!
Your Good deeds are always being appreciated by all Positive minded Kwarans.
May Allah continue to keep you in sound health for us.
Sai Leader!!!
Up Kwara.

I pity the kind of life you are living as a slave, you will all soon be put to shame. You sold your life and that of your children because you are too lazy to work.
MISERABLE FELLOW.
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by akmusty(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm always dissapopinted wen a see d so call future leader turns slowpoke because of a plate of amala in saraki house. Liar.Prof will neva Neva I say meet and beg a drown man who is holding on straw. We knw the OP to be one of beggars who jst lost his mother in stampede and need plate of amala . Sorry Bukola will give u 100K for d burial Oponu. If he can nt beg all dis while why now wen he got all he want without assistant from ur daddy. Neva forget ur so called leader is beggin around to av his feet on ground in abuja, as he has betray Atiku, IBB and now Jonah. Your Alh Abubakar Bukola Saraki is on his way to Jerusalem to Barrah from Jonah again so as to stab d G7 again. Meanwhile for reader who may nt come from Kwara, d Op is a sabotuar, bootlicker dat need sympathy. Dats why he register himself as both lukman and kadri to register on nairaland on same date and register as Op today. Anu-ofia
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by saliukadri: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Horlawoomey u must be a bastard to call me names. What concern of urs is my opinion?
Pls stay on ur lane and leave me to face mine as well. Tarr
Re: Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki by Horlawoomey(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
saliukadri:
Horlawoomey u must be a bastard to call me names. What concern of urs is my opinion?
Pls stay on ur lane and leave me to face mine as well. Tarr

haha Baba, even God forgive human beings, after almost two years, you still quote me and vent your anger. No permanent friend or enemy in politics, besides I am sorry. But I still insist that Bukola Saraki is not the best thing that has happened to Kwara, we deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Chris Ngige Sues Apga,inec For Election Malpratice / Breaking: 63 Abducted Women Escape From Boko Haram's Den / Almost completed pedestrian bridge at onitsha,uga junction(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.