Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

kwara politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kwara politics (6192 Views)

Kwara Politics / Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki / Jarus & Kwara Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

kwara politics by quest003: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
Sentiments apart, whats your own perception about dis woman? What we nid is good governance which i believe she can deliever, those in her constituency and evn kwara as a whole can testify 2 dis. Sen gbemi is a woman wit a highly humble personalty, her scholarship scheme is wow! I so much admire her passionate belief in d youth nd her love 4 d less priviledge, she is a rare breed politician with humanistic ideals, is it her contributn 2 poverty alleviatn in d state u wnt 2 tlk abt? she is someone who believes in touchin d lives of evryone around her evn at her own expnse, she is a leader who sees a leadership positions as an avenue 2 positivly influence d lives of those u represents rather dan milkin d resources and amasin wealth which has become a norm in our society, nd dis re some of d reasons she keeps gaining popularity evryday.  Dis is a democratic regime, Gbemi saraki is an individual so is gov bukola, d fact dat her broda is a gov shldnt stop her from contestin neither shld it stop us from voting her if we believe in her. Try find out some dis things i wrote abt her nd let me knw if i ve lied. Kwarans and residnts of kwara d fate of nigerians lies in your hand. A new nigeria is set to begin from your state, register nd cast your vote 4 a leader dat cares nd i believe we'll get there(ameen)
Re: kwara politics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2011
How much dem pay you?what about belgore he cant do same
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2011
Thnx ola. I'm pleasd 2 tel u i wasnt paid a dime but i ve been a beneficiary of her gud leadership. I can only opt 4 a frsh candidate like belgore nd d lyks if d option of a testd nd trustd candidate like Gbemi saraki is not in d race. Dis woman is highly commitd 2 servin d people, her happiness is makin other people happi, she believes evribody must have a lyf. Her emergence as a gov wil be an eye opener 4 us on wat governence shld look like.
Re: kwara politics by congoshine(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
quest003:

Sentiments apart, whats your own perception about dis woman? What we nid is good governance which i believe she can deliever, those in her constituency and evn kwara as a whole can testify 2 dis. Sen gbemi is a woman wit a highly humble personalty, her scholarship scheme is wow! I so much admire her passionate belief in d youth nd her love 4 d less priviledge, she is a rare breed politician with humanistic ideals, is it her contributn 2 poverty alleviatn in d state u wnt 2 tlk abt? she is someone who believes in touchin d lives of evryone around her evn at her own expnse, she is a leader who sees a leadership positions as an avenue 2 positivly influence d lives of those u represents rather dan milkin d resources and amasin wealth which has become a norm in our society, nd dis re some of d reasons she keeps gaining popularity evryday. Dis is a democratic regime, Gbemi saraki is an individual so is gov bukola, d fact dat her broda is a gov shldnt stop her from contestin neither shld it stop us from voting her if we believe in her. Try find out some dis things i wrote abt her nd let me knw if i ve lied. Kwarans and residnts of kwara d fate of nigerians lies in your hand. A new nigeria is set to begin from your state, register nd cast your vote 4 a leader dat cares nd i believe we'll get there(ameen)
Gbemi Saraki is completely empty. I have chatted with her before & wahalahi,the only thing she has is her father.

Bukola on the other hand has depth & is someone to look out for in the future.

Gbemi ko ,gboko ni cheesy
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
@congoshine, u chatted wit her nd so? what do u mean by she's empty? Re u sayin she has nothing 2 offer? I bet, she's best thing dat can ever hapen 2 kwara. plz let ur arguement  be based on merit nd stop beign judgemental!!
Re: kwara politics by ShangoThor(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
quest003:

Sentiments apart, whats your own perception about dis woman? What we nid is good governance which i believe she can deliever, those in her constituency and evn kwara as a whole can testify 2 dis. Sen gbemi is a woman wit a highly humble personalty, her scholarship scheme is wow! I so much admire her passionate belief in d youth nd her love 4 d less priviledge, she is a rare breed politician with humanistic ideals, is it her contributn 2 poverty alleviatn in d state u wnt 2 tlk abt? she is someone who believes in touchin d lives of evryone around her evn at her own expnse, she is a leader who sees a leadership positions as an avenue 2 positivly influence d lives of those u represents rather dan milkin d resources and amasin wealth which has become a norm in our society, nd dis re some of d reasons she keeps gaining popularity evryday. Dis is a democratic regime, Gbemi saraki is an individual so is gov bukola, d fact dat her broda is a gov shldnt stop her from contestin neither shld it stop us from voting her if we believe in her. Try find out some dis things i wrote abt her nd let me knw if i ve lied. Kwarans and residnts of kwara d fate of nigerians lies in your hand. A new nigeria is set to begin from your state, register nd cast your vote 4 a leader dat cares nd i believe we'll get there(ameen)

@ quest003 ,

Isn't it true that the main obstacle to Gbemi's ambitions is the male chauvanistic Islamic Northern attitude and view
about the roles women are meant to play.

I have seen articles published about this
Re: kwara politics by congoshine(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
When I say she's empty, I mean she is EMPTY. I can't vouch for her prowess in bed sha,tho' from the look of things she'll be a lazy f@#$  undecided
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
@congoshine ur thinking is one sided wit a conservative mindset. Her past wil definitly speak 4 her, her commitmnt 2 deliver a responsible government wil see her thru.
Re: kwara politics by congoshine(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
The fact is everybody can see through her emptiness. . . even her blood brother.

She will lead to the demise of the myth of 'Oloye'.

I dislike the mullahs and hypocrites,so i have nothing against a female governor or president. But it must be an intelligent woman e.g okonjo-Iweala ,Dora,Hajia Hasabe etc
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
Congoshine dis is d same reason why i said u re only beign judgemntal. If gbemi saraki were 2 be in d shoes of d above named personality i bet she'll do more. Okonjo iwela nd d likes were on a national assignmnt, hence their prowess can be easily obsrvd, truly dey performed efficiently but wat did did okonjo iwela tenure as a ministr contributd 2 d life of a common man? nothin, but she contributd 2 d growth of d economy, so their task is nothin 2 be compared. GRS is doin great in her comitee as legislature, as a member of nass nd she has contributd greatly in improvin kwara state nd d life of residnts in d state, which is wat we actualy need in our dear country. She's jst a low profile personalty dat dsnt believe in publicity gimmick.
Re: kwara politics by edoyad(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
When I say she's empty, I mean she is EMPTY. I can't vouch for her prowess in bed sha,tho' from the look of things she'll be a lazy f@#$ᅡ

grin lol, really important point.
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
Reckless Lifestyle Of Senator Gbemi Saraki

Aside from the beautiful face of Senator Gbemisola Saraki, daughter of the strongman of Kwara politics Chief Olusola Saraki, underneath is a woman who enjoys life to the hilt.

Those who know her well claimed that since she became an adult, she has been living a carefree life, going from one party to another in company of numerous friends, drinking and smoking as if they are going out of fashion.
This reckless lifestyle accounted for why her marriage to Segun Fowora that produced two lovely children packed up like a badly arranged pack of cards. Those who are in the know claim that when she got married, she practically forgot that she was no longer a spinster and found it hard to normalise her lifestyle.

Before the marriage finally collapsed, the two families had on several occasions waded in trying to make the marriage work, but Gbemi being a spoilt child who doesn’t want to subject herself to her husband’s control, didn’t help matters and the marriage finally packed up.

Since the marriage collapsed she became free like a bird and preferred the company of men more than that of her fellow women and her relationship with them has done more harm than good.

One of them is one Farouk Farouk, a former House of Representatives member from 1999-2003 who is so close to Gbemi, to the extent that he was nursing the idea of marrying her and he allegedly sent packing his wife, all because of Gbemi.

But unknown to him, the friendship didn’t go down well with the Saraki family, who felt slighted that somebody who was benefiting from the political structure of the family could turn around to be in a sordid relationship with his mentor’s daughter. This cost him a second term to the National Assembly.

However, this did not go down well with Gbemi, who had by then got promotion from the House of Representatives to the Senate. She made a case for him with Baba Oloye, who pleaded with Bukola who made him a commissioner. But he didn’t serve long in the cabinet before he was shown the way out.

It was further gathered that on several occasions, the wives of men she was allegedly very close to had warned her to stay away from their husbands.

Meanwhile, her governorship ambition is setting her against his blood brother and the incumbent governor, Bukola Saraki, because of the fact that he wants somebody who he can control unlike his sister who is a loose cannon. Aside this, there is no love lost between Bukola’s wife Toyin who was a close friend of the senator before the relationship went sour.

We learnt that Toyin has not forgiven Gbemi who slapped her over a disagreement they had sometime ago and she is also working behind the scene against Gbemi. Bukola himself has also said that he will hand over to someone who has been part and parcel of his administration, a statement many see as against Gbemi’s ambition.

Gbemi’s marital status is another minus as many people in Kwara State who are predominantly Muslims believe that any woman who is not under the roof of a husband is not responsible and is unfit to handle any position of responsibility.

http://www.jangola.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=692:reckless-lifestyle-of-senator-gbemi-saraki-&catid=44:politics&Itemid=164
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
Dimeji Bankole's wife Dares Gbemi Saraki, Drags hubby out of Gbemi's Party.

Senator Gbemi Saraki's exclusive birthday party is now the talk of the town, due to the an incident involving her and the wife of our dear speaker.

The senator and the speaker has been very close since Dimeji emerged as number 4man in the country.

Both the speaker and his beautiful medical doctor's wife were invited to the bash.

No sooner had the couple arrived at the event than they were separated by the celebrant. Gbemi.

who was said to be all over him, clinching amorously to him, much to the amazement of other guests who felt uncomfortable with the situation.

Worse still was the fact that Dimeji seemed to be enjoying the special attention the celebrant was giving him, to the chagrin of his wife. Dimeji's wife was forced to act, considering all the speculations being peddled about her husband and Gbemi.

She angrily drew her husband's hand away from Gbemi and forced her husband to make a hasty exit from the party.
Re: kwara politics by ShangoThor(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hey LFJ,

thanks for your post, a very interesting read, at least it proves that she is human, and particularly a woman.
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2011
@lfj, whats d credibility of ur informatn?d source? Its either based on hear say or softsell mag. If u say gbemi is a partyfreak, at least she'll be seen nd her pix probably snapped, plz come up here wit her pix at any social gatherin whatsoevr
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
As regard her marital status, i ve nothin 2 say 2 dat, she definitly has her reasons. Wnt u nid 2 knw is dat she's a public figure, scandals wil always dem, on her relationship wit d speakr which was speculatd by silly people(city people) den, it was d same silly people dat wrote d story on d brawl between her nd d speakr's wife. silly people is knw 2 be a medium 2 blackmail individual. I wnt u 2 knw sth, 75% of wat u in silly people nd other soft sell are fabricatd stories nd dats y dey ve loads of libel suit b4 dem but dey nid 2 write cos dey wnt 2 sel. D fact is dat she has failed in d provisn of gud leadership, true or false
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
quest003:

@lfj, whats d credibility of your informatn?d source? Its either based on hear say or softsell mag. If u say gbemi is a partyfreak, at least she'll be seen nd her pix probably snapped, plz come up here wit her pix at any social gatherin whatsoevr

I don’t want to go into argument about Gbemi; I am just providing this information to refresh the mind of Kwarans about our next governor. You have the best opportunity now to tell us more about your candidate who will be 12years in the house by April without any impressive outing.
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
Oh, this is a Senator of Nigeria, not Anna Nicole Smith the codeine-addicted American Play girl. But what is the difference; they both smoke something and have addiction to exposing flesh and living in vanity! Sorry this is Sinnator Gbemisola Saraki of the "bank-robbing" Saraki family!

http://www.saharareporters.com/photo/sen-gbemisola-saraki

Re: kwara politics by ShangoThor(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ LFJ,

I'm impartial, so what about the picture, I don't get it, she looks like she's on her way out , in the back of a car, maybe to have a good time? , are you implying that in itself is immoral?
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2011
@lfj, stop dis cacophonous jabberin nd face reality. What re u implyin by d pic u posted? She is legislature, hence she cant wear a sun shade, d pics itself is a very old pics. Only political opponents nd non residents of kwara state wil say grs hasnt performd exceptionally well in dat state, probably becos dey re oblivious of her contributn in d state, her performance in kwara state is outstandin and dis is y she'll continue gaining popularity but u hardly hear or see her in media cos she uphld her principle, she believes in action not words u beta embrace changes nd leave sentimnt aside.
Re: kwara politics by ShangoThor(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
quest 003, you are sooooo lucky you removed my nick from your reply angry
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
@quest003,
Make comparison to the 1st picture and let me know your view about your next governor

Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
quest003:

@lfj, stop dis cacophonous jabberin nd face reality. What re u implyin by d pic u posted? She is legislature, hence she cant wear a sun shade, d pics itself is a very old pics. Only political opponents nd non residents of kwara state wil say grs hasnt performd exceptionally well in dat state, probably becos dey re oblivious of her contributn in d state, her performance in kwara state is outstandin and dis is y she'll continue gaining popularity but u hardly hear or see her in media cos she uphld her principle, she believes in action not words u beta embrace changes nd leave sentimnt aside.

@quest003,
These two pictures will answer your question about my intention for posting the 1st picture. What else to say about the person of our next governor; Let ppl know who you are and decide if you are good or not good for them. I doubt it, if the good people of Kwara will want hypocrite to be our next governor.

Re: kwara politics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^gbemi rukayatt doing double agidi cheesy cheesy cheesy

as i've said before, i'm sure i can count the number of times she has donned an abaya and answered rukayyat on one hand cheesy cheesy
Re: kwara politics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2011
The same Gbemi wey her colleagues talk say dem fit count the number of times she dey show for senate. Mchew!!!
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2011
Nigerians wil always tel u a lot of stories about ur leaders but it wil be silly 4 u 2 believe evrything u hear
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 2:39am On Jan 25, 2011
quest003:

Nigerians wil always tel u a lot of stories about your leaders but it wil be silly 4 u 2 believe evrything u hear

Nigerians are not fools, they are not silly as you presume, they know who deserve to be call leader definitely your paymaster is not one of them. I don’t want to say much on this issue of Gbemi, but you are taken this your sycophancy to another level. If you are confuse of who your paymaster is, ask those who know better. Gbemi is a spoilt child, a smoker, and drunkard. I don’t know how that sounds to you, and people of your like minds for Kwara ppl to be govern by an irresponsible woman whose pride has denied the title of “wife”. May God forbid bad thing
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2011
Its none of my biz, but it seems u both drink nd smoke dat stuff 2geda, u re jst a one sided homo. Let her keep drinking nd smoking, what we nid is gud governance nd she hasnt failed kwarans in dat aspect.
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2011
U can catch up wit her on face book 2 relate wit her nd see her plans 4 a beta kwara, lets support dis youthful vibrant leader nd give her d chance 2 continue her gud work. Plz make sure u open d real page. Search 4 gbemisola saraki nd click on d first one wit over 9000 likes, dats her real page. Like her favourite quote in her profile "acta non verba" we nid action not words. Vote grs nd i bet u wont regret it.
Re: kwara politics by congoshine(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2011
Please confirm via facebook if she's good in bed.

I'll give her my vote of she is tongue

[center]
BTW she has a head mouth[/center]
Re: kwara politics by quest003: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2011
@Congoshine, i neva knw i've been relatin wit someone wit a fish brain.
Re: kwara politics by congoshine(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
quest003:

@Congoshine, i neva knw i've been relatin wit someone wit a fish brain.
'relatin' ko. . . .gelatin ni cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Blasts El-rufai Over Alleged Comment On Jesus Christ / Ministry Of Petroleum Denies Plans To Scrap NNPC, DPR, PPPRA Others (photo) / Biafran Flag Spotted During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match & This Happened (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.