Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process (10331 Views)

Repulsive Odour Forces Reps To Adjourn Till Nov 17 / Sultan Bello Mosque Faults NDA Admission / Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by chiwuike20: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yassar2688: The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna published in Daily Trust News paper of Friday August 23, 2013 the list of successful candidates into the 65th Regular intake (course 65). Read the shocking facts from the following majority-Muslim States:1. Adamawa:- Muslims -3- Christians -102. Bauchi:- Muslims – 7- Christians – 73. Borno:- Muslims – 5- Christians – 84. Gombe:- Muslims – 4- Christians – 105. Kaduna:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 116. Kebbi:- Muslims – 6- Christians – 77. Taraba:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 10And surprisingly they want us to believe that there’s no Muslims in Plateau State at all, because all the candidates from there were all Christians.
Do u expect to see otherwise? When they beg d almajiri to attend school without success. The same happened in jamb, whr almost everyone in north failed d exam. They cried foul and were d 1st to protest. Now its NDA. I give thumbs up to d bodies conducting d exams for doing a great job. I hope dis gets rid of illiterate brainwashed soldiers in the force. Imagine northern states having 2,3, 5/200 cut-off point into federal secondary schools while southern states has 149,150, 160, 174/200. Federal character is dog poo

1 Like

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Myiria: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Pls can we hv the publicatn of the NDA admissn list for 10yrs or even 5yrs ago? so that we can arrive at a logical conclutn.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2013
danny301: Any time Muslims fail to monopolize everything as usual they cry as if somebody is dead... NDA is not for Muslims and Christians but for Nigerians... I thought what they consider in federal character is people's states of origin, since when did admission to school became a religious matter? Okay,why is no body talking about the traditional religion worshipers, Hindus, Buddhists etc?
God bless uu.. I hate all dis relig fanaticism. Dats why i do tell friends that am only serving GOD and not religion. I go to church nd mosque , cos i believe in unity and i believe we av to believe and act in the same direction b4 we can move out of dis current challenges. Pls don't call me prostitute oo
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Eigegejames(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Unah no go shame? By killing humanbin u tink say nah good tin unah the do?
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Yassar2688: The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna published in Daily Trust News paper of Friday August 23, 2013 the list of successful candidates into the 65th Regular intake (course 65). Read the shocking facts from the following majority-Muslim States:1. Adamawa:- Muslims -3- Christians -102. Bauchi:- Muslims – 7- Christians – 73. Borno:- Muslims – 5- Christians – 84. Gombe:- Muslims – 4- Christians – 105. Kaduna:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 116. Kebbi:- Muslims – 6- Christians – 77. Taraba:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 10And surprisingly they want us to believe that there’s no Muslims in Plateau State at all, because all the candidates from there were all Christians.
Bros watin u mean cos wat i knw is only 11 pple frm each state so wher u get dis 1.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2013
HAH: I can tell authoritatively that one of the new cadet from Imo could not pass the screening, he came almost last in the running, He was screened instantly but to the surprise of even the officers he was recalled after three days.

Guess what ? The boy is the son of one of GEJs cook in the villa.

Gov of imo son 2 wit a gal 2 frm imo didnt mk d race bt wre drag in.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by eyennyin: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Myiria: Pls can we hv the publicatn of the NDA admissn list for 10yrs or even 5yrs ago? so that we can arrive at a logical conclutn.

No we need for the past 40 years bros to arrive at a better logical conclusion. You get my drift?
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by christiscomin: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Lilimax: Where did you get these figures from angry?
Didn't you see daily trust, abi your computer re-edit am?
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Asabeq(f): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Yea! @ Tarada cheesy that's wats up!!

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Ojobojo1(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Dude stop de lie abeg,except if na short service u de talk about cos regular admission is 13persons per state, shikena.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Asabeq(f): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Bros are you yoruba or from Auchi? Cuz that's the two groups I know that can switch religion @ any time....

*no yab me o! Na question I ask*

ceezonnifemi: God bless uu.. I hate all dis relig fanaticism. Dats why i do tell friends that am only serving GOD and not religion. I go to church nd mosque , cos i believe in unity and i believe we av to believe and act in the same direction b4 we can move out of dis current challenges. Pls don't call me prostitute oo
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Asabeq(f): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2013
My dear na serious connection tinz o! But in my brother's case God was at work and I pray he will be there for you too.

Jayses: I just hope this issue will be well address because i want to attend that school and frm de look of things connection plays a vital role in getting admission, but i belief with Jesus all things are possible.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by drnoel: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Well I was waiting to see then write NDA in the south but only saw northern states and these people are complaining. The idiots have had the NDA for more than 10 years on their backyard and have being putting ethnic and religious sentiments to hand pick candidates but now in their paranoia cost they feel the same thing they've been doing to other parts of the country has been done to them they are shouting fowl. Bandita....
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by armadeo(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Federal character is holding us back. Imagine giving an almost imbecilic individual a place in an institution cos of his religion or lace of origin. SMH.

If I had the chance I would present a goat for quota arrangement and say its from so so state and must be accepted.

Nigeria no progress because of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by kutchs: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2013
z
Did you include Taraba and Adamawa States im your list of predominantly muslim states? You must be joking.
Anyway give us the admission list right from 1990.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Emmanuel602(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2013
But most of the guyz i know that were admitted from adamawa state were all muslims
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by begwong: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
HAH: I was really shocked to see 7 out of the 11 candidate from Borno are christians and 9 out of the 11 from kaduna. Not to talk of gombe,adamawa,bauchi,taraba,fct,kebbi,niger and kogi, who have mostly chritians, according to an insider even some with muslim names are actually christian, siting particularly a calabar girl who got admitted under Borno. Even among the South western state 90 percent are christians.

Obiously there is an agenda going on .
Go and shack your poo and continue to get high!
You forgot so soon when Gen.Danbanza abi na danbazzau,then Army chief recruited a whole battalion of muslims into the Nig Army depot?
Those are the same recruits terrorizing this country a.k.a boko haram because they all ran back or rather absconded to where they came from after acquiring the skill of shooting,military uniforms etc prior to their passing out. oloshi-fanatic tongue
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by begwong: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
kutchs:
z
Did you include Taraba and Adamawa States im your list of predominantly muslim states? You must be joking.
Anyway give us the admission list right from 1990.
Dont mind those fanatics that likes crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by edoyad(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
begwong:
Go and shack your poo and continue to get high!
You forgot so soon when Gen.Danbanza abi na danbazzau,then Army chief recruited a whole battalion of muslims into the Nig Army depot?
Those are the same recruits terrorizing this country a.k.a boko haram because they all ran back or rather absconded to where they came from after acquiring the skill of shooting,military uniforms etc prior to their passing out. oloshi-fanatic tongue
shocked shocked
Please say this didn't happen
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by ubanett(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
axhead: . Pse mr man,don't mislead people on nairaland.every body knows only 7 or 8 candidates are given direct entry per state so I wonder where you got the figures above from.the nda admission process is one of the fairest admission process in Nigeria.I know nothing will come out of the probe.this is all because some peoples personal intrest was not favored.anyway we are watching
bam lourd
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by ubanett(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
DEATH MACHINE: And who cares if you are a xtian or muslim ,this is the Nigerian Defence Academy not xtian/muslim defence academy.
as far as the those admitted were Nigerians and fufilled federal character who cares .
please tell these politicans to stop messing with the military .as a military man the defence of Nigeria must come first before any religion at all.thats all
sir I love your style, but I want to ask , as a death machine how do you fell after killing like 20 people because I want to join the army
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by SenatorJames(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Where is one Nigeria if some group of people are to this extent fighting for their own region? Its a pity that in Nigeria's belief: All Southerners are Christian and All Northerners are Muslim.

For how long will we continue to hold two set of people with different ideas, belief and interest together?

I pray we see this truth as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / Alamieyesigha Urges Fed Govt To Legalise Bunkering / APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.