Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process (10330 Views)

Repulsive Odour Forces Reps To Adjourn Till Nov 17 / Sultan Bello Mosque Faults NDA Admission / Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by donem: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
amuniiopz: Wen I say dis xtaiz hav hidden agenda my brodas wil tnk am just jokin...I cnt witstand dem anymre na dem full our universities 4 hea....mak dem pack go dea south aftaol hu nid yu fools....shegu...go 2 yur fuckin south let's see hw yu wil feed yursef...d mst anoyin tin is dat 1 can nt scul dea...I praise ABU 4 admitin majority of muslims....na sentiment una want na..# i fuckin hate dis xtains...I mean it.
U shameless Muslim extremist, @ d bolded Y wont U? When ur god prophet mohammed instructs u peeps to kill non-muslims.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by danny301: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Any time Muslims fail to monopolize everything as usual they cry as if somebody is dead... NDA is not for Muslims and Christians but for Nigerians... I thought what they consider in federal character is people's states of origin, since when did admission to school became a religious matter? Okay,why is no body talking about the traditional religion worshipers, Hindus, Buddhists etc?

1 Like

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by edoyad(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
First things first, how many so called Hausa children from Aboki'ish back ground even go to school and finish ? While I was I ABU, inspite of the institution being located in the Aboki half of kaduna, how come the president and exco of Kaduna state students' Union (KADSU) were overwhelmingly southern kaduna ? Go to JAMB, go to NECO, go to WAEC, ask them to show the number of southern kaduna children finishing secondary school and furthering their education as against their Aboki counterparts from the same state then make your analysis.
I cannot speak for Adamawa or Borno but I'm sure It's the same thing there. The millions of illiterate and semi literate almajiris roaming the streets of Nigeria are from where ? Christians abi ?
After doing that, go and compare the I Q, intelligence or aptitude of Zuru, Southern Borno or Adamawa graduate to his Aboki counterpart from the same state. Draw your conclusions from there.

2 Likes

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by einsteino(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
what the hell are they saying? I dont care whether is christains or muslims that are admitted into NDA, all i want is for the best brains to be admitted. There is no where in the constitution that rations admission based on religion. Inshort its high time we scrap out RELIGION and STATE OF ORIGIN from all forms and documents! it only further divides the nation
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by einsteino(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
amuniiopz: Wen I say dis xtaiz hav hidden agenda my brodas wil tnk am just jokin...I cnt witstand dem anymre na dem full our universities 4 hea....mak dem pack go dea south aftaol hu nid yu fools....shegu...go 2 yur fuckin south let's see hw yu wil feed yursef...d mst anoyin tin is dat 1 can nt scul dea...I praise ABU 4 admitin majority of muslims....na sentiment una want na..#fucking hate dis xtains...I mean it.

oh you hate us but you dont hate us enough to allow us leave and form our own country. idiot
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Madawaki01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Kudos to the reps
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
DerideGull: Against the backdrop of this nonsensical and ignorant postulation from northerners and Muslims in particular, I have strongly suggested that nothing more could serve as symbol of unity in Nigeria than have NDA in eastern and western regions of Nigeria.

These idiotic rapscallions only think about unity of Nigeria when everything is situated in northern region of Nigeria or goes in their favor. I guess there is no point blaming these dirty jackasses from northern region but cowards from southern Nigeria who were made to think Igbo man was their problem.

Where is symbol of unity of Nigeria when NDA, Staff College, S&T Depot, Command and Strategic School and Air force Training schools are all located in northern region? I hate the cesspit called Nigeria.
i initially wanted to like your post, but mere liking your post would'nt have expressed the extent to which you have expressed part of my inside grieviance about the way the Nigerian armed forces is been runned. Go to the north, 90% of soilders are the abokis, down south its the same story, in the east.... Its still them u see. Same applies to the west. These dude have taken over the entire defence. Nigeria's military strenght and presence is more or less, totally in the north. Sometimes i wonder how these dudes were able to blindfool other regions.

1 Like

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by saved: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
edoyad: First things first, how many so called Hausa children from Aboki'ish back ground even go to school and finish ? While I was I ABU, inspite of the institution being located in the Aboki half of kaduna, how come the president and exco of Kaduna state students' Union (KADSU) were overwhelmingly southern kaduna ? Go to JAMB, go to NECO, go to WAEC, ask them to show the number of southern kaduna children finishing secondary school and furthering their education as against their Aboki counterparts from the same state then make your analysis.
I cannot speak for Adamawa or Borno but I'm sure It's the same thing there. The millions of illiterate and semi literate almajiris roaming the streets of Nigeria are from where ? Christians abi ?
After doing that, go and compare the I Q, intelligence or aptitude of Zuru, Southern Borno or Adamawa graduate to his Aboki counterpart from the same state. Draw your conclusions from there.
:-- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Laughing in Berom accent. Don't mind them, that is how they cause problems on the plateau.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by xharlzciprani(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yassar2688: The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna published in Daily Trust News paper of Friday August 23, 2013 the list of successful candidates into the 65th Regular intake (course 65). Read the shocking facts from the following majority-Muslim States:1. Adamawa:- Muslims -3- Christians -102. Bauchi:- Muslims – 7- Christians – 73. Borno:- Muslims – 5- Christians – 84. Gombe:- Muslims – 4- Christians – 105. Kaduna:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 116. Kebbi:- Muslims – 6- Christians – 77. Taraba:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 10And surprisingly they want us to believe that there’s no Muslims in Plateau State at all, because all the candidates from there were all Christians.
Maybe the muslims were just too dull to pass or understand english na
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by atlwireles: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
The house of rep will hate getting involved in this matter. Entering the NDA comes with some basic qualifications. The first question that needs answer, how many northern Muslim applicants from the states in question met those qualifications. After the members of the house of rep see the raw numbers, they will simply close this investigation and go home. You cannot treat applicants applying to enter the NDA differently, it's not a unity school admission process.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
amuniiopz: Wen I say dis xtaiz hav hidden agenda my brodas wil tnk am just jokin...I cnt witstand dem anymre na dem full our universities 4 hea....mak dem pack go dea south aftaol hu nid yu fools....shegu...go 2 yur fuckin south let's see hw yu wil feed yursef...d mst anoyin tin is dat 1 can nt scul dea...I praise ABU 4 admitin majority of muslims....na sentiment una want na..#fucking hate dis xtains...I mean it.
You want to school in a Federal university in the South with this your appalling grammar, abi? Your people don't school here because they're largely Western-education-hating dunces. The few that school here are mostly here due to "federal character" rather than merit. I knew a Northerner in UNN studying Medicine despite scoring 170-something in his screening test while people from Anambra scoring 280 didn't make it.

They are overwhelming favoured by federal character over far more deserving, far more numerous Southerners and yet, many of the brainwashed cretins would keep crying over imagined marginalization.

They won't go to school. Many of those that do are still almost illiterate (ask corpers that serve there). Yet, they expect the same quota of civil service and military appointments. They really make me sick. They're the greatest enemies and obstacles to the progress of this country.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Natasha2(f): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Rubbish, they should stop crying over spilled milk besides how did Yasser2688 get to that conclusion when only 13-14 candidates are finally choosen from each state with 3 on reserve??
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by kinguwem: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
fkaz: With Religion and ethnicity @ play in governance, nigeria won't survive
I though federal character is about representation of states & geo-political zones. Is religious & ethnic representation part of federal character? Mediocrity should not be supported in any form.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by hardbody: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yassar2688: The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna published in Daily Trust News paper of Friday August 23, 2013 the list of successful candidates into the 65th Regular intake (course 65). Read the shocking facts from the following majority-Muslim States:1. Adamawa:- Muslims -3- Christians -102. Bauchi:- Muslims – 7- Christians – 73. Borno:- Muslims – 5- Christians – 84. Gombe:- Muslims – 4- Christians – 105. Kaduna:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 116. Kebbi:- Muslims – 6- Christians – 77. Taraba:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 10And surprisingly they want us to believe that there’s no Muslims in Plateau State at all, because all the candidates from there were all Christians.

Is it any one's fault that Northerners who took the entry exams could not pass? Should we be blamed that even when they passed they could not go through the rigours of selection? I was recalled when my dad was sent a form to fill saying if i died my corpse is a state corpse and should not be sought for by the family. I should have been in the 57th Regular intake and probably would have been inching my way to becoming a major or brigadier general. My regrets.

Having said that, i still love the academy. This remains the only place (to my mind) where discipline is still being observed and practised in this cesspit called Nigeria
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by wogorparadise: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hahahahahahaha i laugh in ishibori...... Maybe its time to do stock takin in the nigerian army..... Lets see who is realy at fault
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by kkkp: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Finally dis stupid christains are finally revealing dere true colours and hidden agenda...DIS IS A WAR U CHRISTAINS WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER WIN...In Sha Allah
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Greatihex(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
DerideGull: Against the backdrop of this nonsensical and ignorant postulation from northerners and Muslims in particular, I have strongly suggested that nothing more could serve as symbol of unity in Nigeria than have NDA in eastern and western regions of Nigeria.

These idiotic rapscallions only think about unity of Nigeria when everything is situated in northern region of Nigeria or goes in their favor. I guess there is no point blaming these dirty jackasses from northern region but cowards from southern Nigeria who were made to think Igbo man was their problem.

Where is symbol of unity of Nigeria when NDA, Staff College, S&T Depot, Command and Strategic School and Air force Training schools are all located in northern region? I hate the cesspit called Nigeria.
. Guy, u too much. U dn present am 5nish.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by MattMelty: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
I keep wondering how we intend to move forward as a country with all these hates & ''counterhates'' for eachother. I n the past, it used to be mostly the muslim northern candidates that were mostly enrolled into NDA & none of the clerics & leaders among the Christians complained. In as much as these things need to be balanced, we should not overrule merit & competence when it comes to issues of defence & stop being blindfolded by our selfish demands & cravings for power. A country whose religious, military &educational sectors have been infiltrated by politics has a lot of work to do. The hating is not going to take us anywhere but worse than we've been.

1 Like

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by vedaxcool(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hopefully members of the defense committee would look into the matter dispassionately.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by MattMelty: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
kkkp:

Finally dis stupid christains are finally revealing dere true colours and hidden agenda...DIS IS A WAR U CHRISTAINS WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER WIN...In Sha Allah
kkkp:

kkkp:

& u think u'v spoken, or rather typed somfin.... The only thing u guys think of is war, war & war! Hw do u ppl actually think?? Seriously it baffles me. & u still want us to believe Islam is a religion of peace. think with ur brain abeg & stop reasoning like a ram.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by nickxtra(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
When they protested that the Nigeria Law School should have campuses in their domain, their prayers were granted; when they protested that a higher petroleum training institute should as well be established in their domain, instead of having it only in Effurun, Warri, their wish was granted, ditto the refinery, which has no business being in that part of the country. Now, when will atleast, a campus of the NDA and NMS be established in another part of the country? Haba mallam!
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by DerideGull(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
dirtymoney: i initially wanted to like your post, but mere liking your post would'nt have expressed the extent to which you have expressed part of my inside grieviance about the way the Nigerian armed forces is been runned. Go to the north, 90% of soilders are the abokis, down south its the same story, in the east.... Its still them u see. Same applies to the west. These dude have taken over the entire defence. Nigeria's military strenght and presence is more or less, totally in the north. Sometimes i wonder how these dudes were able to blindfool other regions.

They blinded the likes of clueless David Ejoor the bicyclist, idiotic Edet A Wey who ran around junior officer like a housefly, cowardly Ogundipe who ran into naval ship and refused to step out, A. Adebayo, a Col that was happy to have been appointed governor by a relatively junior officer, loudmouthed dumbass such as B. Adekunle who thought a moment of meeting with European journalists was a gateway to heaven and cross section of southerners who are walking dead and still believed Igbo man is boogeyman who is out to get them.

1 Like

Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by gidzbobby: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
All is still connection, let them stop deceiving us... Imagine when I wrote this exam last year... A brigadier came in and said " You'll are wasting your time, we have selected our candidates already" now they are talking abou religion... Mtscheeeeeeewwwwwwwm.
Awon ashiere!!!
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Nimen(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2013

You're a fool to say that. Is admission given in NDA on account of religion? In the previous years did the muslims not have more candidates than christians?
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by ignis: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Serious...
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by tchikelue: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yassar2688: The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna published in Daily Trust News paper of Friday August 23, 2013 the list of successful candidates into the 65th Regular intake (course 65). Read the shocking facts from the following majority-Muslim States:1. Adamawa:- Muslims -3- Christians -102. Bauchi:- Muslims – 7- Christians – 73. Borno:- Muslims – 5- Christians – 84. Gombe:- Muslims – 4- Christians – 105. Kaduna:-
Muslims – 3- Christians – 116. Kebbi:- Muslims – 6- Christians – 77. Taraba:- Muslims – 3- Christians – 10And surprisingly they want us to believe that there’s no Muslims in Plateau State at all, because all the candidates from there were all Christians.
Monkey banana, so you want those ilitrates that gives out security info to your boko bros that aid ambush to be recruited Abu? Let them keep destroying north later they will shout of infrastructure so that, that your poweless Allah that you always fight for will not only keep seven virgins for you but will turn building contractor. Mumu me suya
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by peleson: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
It used to be the opposite before and people were not complaining but now that they want to balance it, they are screaming! This is for a year oo but they have been doing muslim own for over 40years. Ofcos we have almost 48% christians in the north, nigeria has more christians than muslims . Reps should query why we have all the headquarters of military in the North too
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by musaibnabdul(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
that's true man you hit it at the head
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by mkoabiola: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
House of representhievies alwys probing ,xray,investigating yet nothing gud comes out of it.
By Nxt intake,dey will all av dier slot allocated to d thievies.
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by Isahalbash(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
You want to school in a Federal university in the South with this your appalling grammar, abi? Your people don't school here because they're largely Western-education-hating dunces. The few that school here are mostly here due to "federal character" rather than merit. I knew a Northerner in UNN studying Medicine despite scoring 170-something in his screening test while people from Anambra scoring 280 didn't make it.

They are overwhelming favoured by federal character over far more deserving, far more numerous Southerners and yet, many of the brainwashed cretins would keep crying over imagined marginalization.

They won't go to school. Many of those that do are still almost illiterate (ask corpers that serve there). Yet, they expect the same quota of civil service and military appointments. They really make me sick. They're the greatest enemies and obstacles to the progress of this country.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah.....Oga,so u mean southerners dnt score 170?I also knw many southerners who didn't even open there questn papers nd stil scored 250,255 etc..nd wen u said d 1ce dat manage 2 skul r almost illiterates mks me hmmm!cos I knw most ov dm r more literate than u.

STOP

THE

HATE
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by infoscope(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Meanwhile Application for Admission into Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2013/2014 has started

http://nigeriannewsportal.com/application-for-admission-into-nigerian-defence-academy-nda-20132014-starts/
Re: Reps To X-RAY NDA Admission Process by JuanDeDios: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
hardbody:

Is it any one's fault that Northerners who took the entry exams could not pass? Should we be blamed that even when they passed they could not go through the rigours of selection? I was recalled when my dad was sent a form to fill saying if i died my corpse is a state corpse and should not be sought for by the family. I should have been in the 57th Regular intake and probably would have been inching my way to becoming a major or brigadier general. My regrets.

Having said that, i still love the academy. This remains the only place (to my mind) where discipline is still being observed and practised in this cesspit called Nigeria
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwodo: Bomb Blast, Fg’s Plan To Incriminate Us, IPOB Alleges / Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics / Nigerian Builds Biggest Hospital (AFAM CLINICS) In Brooklyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.