Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Before You Hire That Maid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Hire That Maid. (948 Views)

Before You Hire That Maid! / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? / Will You Hire A Male Nanny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Hire That Maid. by Ublaize: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2013
With the growing challenges of chores and after having 3 kids my sister sort for the services of a maid. The ages of her children ranging between 5yrs-10mths.

We all do background checks or rather due diligence before hiring a maid. I believe, this is just the rudimentary we look out for.
The family, Religion, Behavioural pattern, Culture and beliefs. We all fail to do the fundamental, the MEDICALS.

My sister chose to do the fundamental, coupled with the rudimentary of her due diligence. She did all manner of test on her maid. Lo and behold, her status read HIV positive. She was suppose to take care of her children, anything would have happened.
BEFORE, u hire that maid do, not only the necessary but the Fundamental.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hire That Maid. by iduzebaba(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2013
thanks for d tip;noted
Re: Before You Hire That Maid. by Afrocatalyst: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Before You Hire That Maid. by Ublaize: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
iduzebaba: thanks for d tip;noted

Guess, I learnt that from my sister. My pleasure anyway!
Re: Before You Hire That Maid. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Kindly assist in a polite way 2 take d maid 2 d clinic 4 medical examination. Cos I don't knw ow to convince a healthy maid 2 folo u 2 d hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Choose One / How To Enjoy Life / What Will You Do If Your Child Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.