Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Females Are More Matured Than Males - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Females Are More Matured Than Males (14511 Views)

Are Females More Caring Than Males / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? / Why Do We Hv More Fair Skin Females Than Males. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by gothrones(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Too many gross generalizations on this thread.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by proudlyme(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2013
op, I totally agree with u on this, and if ask me this explains why it's easy for a younger lady to date an older man than the other way round.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Chukkasy(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2013
who cares? The most important thing is that guys catch up
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by simpleseyi: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tgirl4real: From my observation, I think women are usually more matured than men of the same age. But, when they get to a certain age, the men catch up and become more matured.

What do you guys think?

Women can never ever be more matured than men, they only look older. How many female generals are there in Nigeria? So, you pro-feminist, go and sit down somewhere and drink kunu.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by godman01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't think they are necessarily more matured compared to the fact that they are more intelligent.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by vickyO(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by tintingz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
vickyO: Ladies are more mature jare, generally speaking...
Corruption wise, 90% men, 10% females
Road accidents instigators 95% men, 5% females
marital unfaithfulness 75% men, 25% females
education 45% men, 65% females
Music in Nigeria, most male musicians sing rubbish, most of them sing useless fast paced songs while most of the female musicians are confirm
drunkards in the community 70% men, 30% females
Marrying the underage 99% men, 1% females
crime in the society 80% men, 20% females
people who rape 95% men 5% females and some one will still claim women are the reason for the world's decay, though some are but the men are more.
WELL I AM ONLY SPEAKING GENERALLY AND THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE FACTS. SOME FEMALES ARE JUST VERY MUMUISH IN NATURE AND THEY INCLUDE SOME OF THOSE MAMAS WHINING THEIR WAIST IN WIZKID'S VIDEOS, THOSE BIG OLD WOMEN, WHO DON HIT MENOPAUSE LOOKING FOR YOUNG AGILE BOYS TO CALM THEIR URGES WHEN THEIR MATES ARE BUSY NURSING THEIR GRANDCHILDREN.
conclusively,
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT and SO IS THEIR UPBRINGING AND THE LATTER IS a MAJOR DETERMINANT OF HOW A PERSON TURNS OUT TO BE.
[size=30pt]What is this one saying?[/size] undecided undecided

[img]http://pakconnect.files./2011/08/obama-face-palm-school-e1302661302779.jpg[/img]

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Elmgnifico(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
vickyO: Ladies are more mature jare, generally speaking...
Corruption wise, 90% men, 10% females
Road accidents instigators 95% men, 5% females
marital unfaithfulness 75% men, 25% females
education 45% men, 65% females
Music in Nigeria, most male musicians sing rubbish, most of them sing useless fast paced songs while most of the female musicians are confirm
drunkards in the community 70% men, 30% females
Marrying the underage 99% men, 1% females
crime in the society 80% men, 20% females
people who rape 95% men 5% females and some one will still claim women are the reason for the world's decay, though some are but the men are more.
WELL I AM ONLY SPEAKING GENERALLY AND THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE FACTS. SOME FEMALES ARE JUST VERY MUMUISH IN NATURE AND THEY INCLUDE SOME OF THOSE MAMAS WHINING THEIR WAIST IN WIZKID'S VIDEOS, THOSE BIG OLD WOMEN, WHO DON HIT MENOPAUSE LOOKING FOR YOUNG AGILE BOYS TO CALM THEIR URGES WHEN THEIR MATES ARE BUSY NURSING THEIR GRANDCHILDREN.
conclusively,
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT and SO IS THEIR UPBRINGING AND THE LATTER IS a MAJOR DETERMINANT OF HOW A PERSON TURNS OUT TO BE.
This is just the conclusion of this research, And I know u are 35...happy birthday
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by mister419: 1:14am On Oct 27, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sharap!

tongue
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by vickyO(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: [size=30pt]What is this one saying?[/size] undecided undecided

[img]http://pakconnect.files./2011/08/obama-face-palm-school-e1302661302779.jpg[/img]

tinting, you're a guy so I don't blame you for your outright show of stupidity, calling me dumb. that shows how mature you are by the way. Maturity comprises of the whole being and what I shortlisted is quite relevant. I guess the reason you are being objective is cause you're guilty of some.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by vickyO(f): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Elm@gnifico:
This is just the conclusion of this research, And I know u are 35...happy birthday
Elm, what has age got to do with what I posted?
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Ejb061286(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Agreed! But won't call it maturity at that early stage. Girls develop life insight early due to their closeness wth mun, while boys spent their early years exploring and developing ruggedity in the play field. When life actually demands the display of maturity from both, boys had already acquired a wider range of experience and stamina and thus represent better.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ejb061286: Agreed! But won't call it maturity at that early stage. Girls develop life insight early due to their closeness wth mun, while boys spent their early years exploring and developing ruggedity in the play field. When life actually demands the display of maturity from both, boys had already acquired a wider range of experience and stamina and thus represent better.

Yeah.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by tontodike1: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2014
OP, are you kidding me?
They are more matured and yet many of them are spongers for life.grin
Only the Ne-Yo's kind of Miss Independent is matured.
And not majority of Nigerian girls and women who fall cheap even for a plate of Indomie and Titus Sardine.

Only Miss Independent can be more matured than only re-tarded men and not the real men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6M5C-oKw9k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage / Epidural Vs Natural Birth Please Share Your experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.