Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal (8882 Views)

Is This A Sign Nigeria Is Getting Better? So Happy / Photos:Liverpool Ladies Sign Nigeria Female Footballer Asisat Oshoala / Why Did Ibb Sign Nigeria As A Member Of The Organisation Of Islamic Conference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Sllowppoisoon: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2013
K
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by FreeGlobe(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2013
zeeayinita: d oil soup lickers r on their way buh i c dey r trekkin from d sahara desert cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by blacksta(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2013
oyb: Outside of pilgrimage, what businesses do nigerians do in isreal? What is the exact benefit of this bilateral agreement?

Help me ask them .

Isreal is definitely not my list of places i would like to visit.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by CharliParker: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Akshow: d way u inyamiris go abt defending Stella cos she is ur tribe is embarrassing. What ever happens to logic and common sense? I now see clearly d reason why an igbo president in naija is as impossible as a camel passing thru d proverbial needle eye.
I see very well that apart from Igbo other tribes are saint,am telling U if an Igbo man or woman is oportuned to rule this country this our country be the best ever for the past years other tribes are rulling were are we now nothing to write home abt. So the the best Govnor in Nigeria is from where

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Policewoman(f): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Akshow: d way u inyamiris go abt defending Stella cos she is ur tribe is embarrassing. What ever happens to logic and common sense? I now see clearly d reason why an igbo president in naija is as impossible as a camel passing thru d proverbial needle eye.
Yoruba president nko? And don't tell me OBJ because on both of his terms he was INSTALLED there as a stooge by the north (Murtala Mohammed, ATIKU-IBB) on both occasions. Why accuse others of tribalism while you commit d same sin u accuse them of.

ONE NIGERIA Y'ALL.

4 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Tedpgrass: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2013
Kudos to Madam Minister.....

I wonder why Israel of all places
I would guess the air traffic to that region excluding Dubai.... "the new London" isn't that great.
But baby steps are important.... so won't despise days of little beginnings!!!

Importantly, she still needs to respond to allegations thrown at her.

NLers, stop being emotive.....
She has a case to answer to, regardless of tribe....
Let the critical thinking rule the day rather than tribal alliances
Maybe NGR can be lifted from the doldrums.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by comrChris(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2013
good one 4 her,good one 4 nigeria n nigerian,.,we all knows she is d best thing that has happened 2 aviation sector,pls bad belles should shut their mouth n allow this woman 2 continue this goodwork

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by shineeye1: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2013
Comments above confirm that NL is full of dullards! We now know where the high failures from NECO and WAEC come from!
Does the creditable performance of officers in select functions exempt them from public accountability in others? Should a man be exonerated from particular blame all because he has done well in other matters? You begin to wonder what some folks reason with! Bottom perhaps!
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Akshow: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Policewoman: Yoruba president nko? And don't tell me OBJ because on both of his terms he was INSTALLED there as a stooge by the north (Murtala Mohammed, ATIKU-IBB) on both occasions. Why accuse others of tribalism while you commit d same sin u accuse them of.

ONE NIGERIA Y'ALL.
I hope u know obj lost in his ward during one of d presidential election. U won't see yorubas clamouring, fighting and loosing sleep over Tafa, Bankole etc. Y? Cos we see above tribal affiliation when it comes to corruption. We call it as it is. But go to any forum all over Nigeria and see how d igbos are busy supporting Stella even when she is caught red handed with oil in her hands stealing brazenly from the national pot of soup. . Its shameful and embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2013
zeeayinita: d oil soup lickers r on their way buh i c dey r trekkin from d sahara desert cheesy grin

Its such a shame that a fine gurl like you (@least goin by ur avatar) is this unrefined as it pertains to ethnic bigotry. . . Smh
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by yhemster(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2013
oyb: Outside of pilgrimage, what businesses do nigerians do in isreal? What is the exact benefit of this bilateral agreement?

I was abt to ask same question too.
Please Madam Oduah, we nigerians will like to have BASA with countries like Indian, Brazil, China(@least Hongkong or Shanghai), Malaysia etc. rather than Israel.
And come to think of it, where in the bible does it says christians should go on pilgrimage? SMH to this so called Religious Mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by kstyle2(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2013
israel007: Way to go, girl!

Like GEJ, she's hated for no just cause
......i swore nt 2 insult on dis forum but i swear u nid 2 get ur head examind. No jst cause?d broad use ova 250 million naira 4rm d aviation sector 2 purchase 2 cars n u say dere's notin wrong.u criously nid 2 hav ur prostate examined by a crossed-eye leprous 9 fingered chick....wat she did wz wrong n she shld return d money n face jail term....4 once lets put tribe aside n say d truth

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Akshow: I hope u know obj lost in his ward during one of d presidential election. U won't see yorubas clamouring, fighting and loosing sleep over Tafa, Bankole etc. Y? Cos we see above tribal affiliation when it comes to corruption. We call it as it is. But go to any forum all over Nigeria and see how d igbos are busy supporting Stella even when she is caught red handed with oil in her hands stealing brazenly from the national pot of soup. . Its shameful and embarrassing.
It is our Oil we used to cook that national pot of soup.
How much did you contribute for the pot of soup?

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by olaife80: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Hope it comes good!
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2013
bllaster1:

You and your amusu types keep making noise; your oil, your oil, how many of you right from your ancestors till date had the intelligence to tap into those resources until outsiders came to develop them?

You just keep running your mouths nyhow. . . Oya say it again; Our Oyel. . . cheesy Itiboribo
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigerians let us welcome good development without tribal sentiment or political affiliation.
Forget about rallying around for her to get sacked. If the president doesnt want her out there is nothing, i repeat nothing you can do about it.
The fuel subsidy issue will give you a clue.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by MAYOWAAK: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2013
President Jonathan And His Embattled Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, In Israel.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Pattey:

You and your amusu types keep making noise; your oil, your oil, how many of you right from your ancestors till date had the intelligence to tap into those resources until outsiders came to develop them?

You just keep running your mouths nyhow. . . Oya say it again; Our Oyel. . . cheesy Itiboribo
That doesnt change anything. It is our Oil.
Go and use your cocoa to cook soup and see if tinibu will be interested.

4 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Akshow: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2013
bllaster1:
foooooool! I don't entertain nitwits.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2013
bllaster1:
That doesnt change anything. It is our Oil.
Go and use you cocoa to cook soup and see if tinibu will be interested.

Thesame cocoa that educated virtually all the first set of people to be educated from SS and SE? In other words, the same cocoa SW used to educate your ancestors! Yes, the SW!

You tribal **** really don't think cos if U did, ur mouths will be closed shut! . . . Jixux!!!

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Akshow: foooooool! I don't entertain nitwits.
Simply put, you lack the intellect to challenge my point.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
I HOPE YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Pattey:

Thesame cocoa that educated virtually all the first set of people to be educated from SS and SE? In other words, the same cocoa SW used to educate your ancestors! Yes, the SW!

You tribal **** really don't think cos if U did, ur mouths will be closed shut! . . . Jixux!!!
You must be living in a fo.ols paradise to think your rotten cocoa was used to educate the good people of SS and SE region.
Even Northerners laugh hard when you mention cocoa.

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2013
bllaster1:
You must be living in a fo.ols paradise to think your rotten cocoa was used to educate the good people of SS and SE region.

I don't know how old you are but if Daddy is of the older generation, please call him now and ask. . . It seems you lack knowledge of some history
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by sarutobie(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Pattey:

Someone has got his head stuck up in the cloud..you use cocoa educate who? The other person go soon talk say en use groundnut educate others,the next person go say en use palm-oil educate others and the other person go say en use rubber educate the others..na so! A country of comedians grin
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by bllaster1: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2013
sarutobie:
Someone has got his head stuck up in the cloud..you use cocoa educate who? The other person go soon talk say en use groundnut educate others,the next person go say en use palm-oil educate others and the other person go say en use rubber educate the others..na so! A country of comedians grin
Dont mind that ill.etrate, he is just trying very hard to make his region seem like they have ever contributed to the nations wealth.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by paj4love: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2013
NA OUR OIL so go to hell
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Kayode4un: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2013
u done finish ? oya cum house cum anxa y u buy bullet proove motor ...
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by back2sender: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2013
shut the fuvk up you nematode. it shows you are still living in the stone era.cocoa was used in early training of Nigerians. SW was London for Nigerians in the early 20s - 80's, its even worse now. go to all entry points into SW particularly Lagos and see the loads of people moving in. even you this nematode that is yaning opas is based in Lagos. UP SW for our early educational pursuits.
bllaster1:
Even Northerners laugh hard when you mention cocoa.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by back2sender: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2013
nematode you again, is Lagos not your LONDON? whether you agree or not if not for SW education coverage you for still dey inside okija shrine dey serve that your dibia
bllaster1:
Dont mind that ill.etrate, he is just trying very hard to make his region seem like they have ever contributed to the nations wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Desmonddeck: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Our princess keep it up.hatred should go and hung transfomer
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Habakus: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:
If she likes let her sign MoU between Nigeria and Jupiter, Pluto and mars, she was caught stealing and she should go. You can replace her with the Obi of Onitsha for all i care, no wahala.
Mr man,you open your stinking mouth and talk disrespectfully of His majesty,the Obi of Onitsha...well,i can only blame your parents who failed in their responshbility towards you...Atulu-ocha!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Police Presence At NAFDAC Headquarters Over Workers Strike / Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! / Fayemi: APC Has Not Abandoned Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.