Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal (8883 Views)

Is This A Sign Nigeria Is Getting Better? So Happy / Photos:Liverpool Ladies Sign Nigeria Female Footballer Asisat Oshoala / Why Did Ibb Sign Nigeria As A Member Of The Organisation Of Islamic Conference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by back2sender: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2013
what is the economic benefit of this BASA? what is the volume of trade between Nigeria & Isreal? what are you exporting to isreal?instead of signing BASA with the Asian tigers na isreal of all places she focused on? will this BASa agreement stop our Airplanes from falling down from the sky like when I still dey plug fruit and mango wen I be small boy? an agreement of no substance is what IGBOS are celebrating here like sey dem win lottery? this is the same isreal wen no go even give una visa to visit there country unless if them get one way economic benefit to derive(pilgrimage)
paj4love: NA OUR OIL so go to hell

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by UsaNumber: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2013
let there be peace in here
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by back2sender: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2013
wetin this bufo regularis dey talk.well you all belong to the shepopptemus family .
Usa.Number:

So after searching the dictionary for years the biggest word you can come up with to Shioor
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by batstan(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2013
khamas19: ...sycophancy everywhere... ..

That is why they loot with impunity...........na ma broda, na ma tribe, na same religion....... SMH for my generation.

#Team GOM#
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2013
I don talk. Am, if that day come when dis country go shout WAR START Israel go dey our side must. Cos we don't have one leg on Christianity and the other leg on the other side like Ndi Ofe mmanu. We are half Christians and half Jewish
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Maksinbaby(f): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2013
How is it my business...
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by michelz: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:
If she likes let her sign MoU between Nigeria and Jupiter, Pluto and mars, she was caught stealing and she should go. You can replace her with the Obi of Onitsha for all i care, no wahala.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by sarutobie(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2013
bllaster1:
Dont mind that ill.etrate, he is just trying very hard to make his region seem like they have ever contributed to the nations wealth.
You still don't get don't you?
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Pattey:

Its such a shame that a fine gurl like you (@least goin by ur avatar) is this unrefined as it pertains to ethnic bigotry. . . Smh

and who let u outta ur cage mtchewwwww
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2013
sarutobie:
Someone has got his head stuck up in the cloud..you use cocoa educate who? The other person go soon talk say en use groundnut educate others,the next person go say en use palm-oil educate others and the other person go say en use rubber educate the others..na so! A country of comedians grin

How many of the older people where you come from were educated in the SE/SS?. . . Maybe you need to be enlightened on how many came to attend schools especially Boarding in the west. . . Maybe you also need to be enlightened on how may SE/SS got University education (almost free) courtesy of South West. . .

Or was it your oyel Money that was used to establish OAU or even UI? Or the numerous Secondary Schools your ancestors couldn't access in the early days.

Use google to check the ages of Nigerian schools and see how your folks would have been educated if not for the cocoa money you now open your rotten mouth to call stinking. . .

Ask around to know of the older generation of educated people of SE/SS and where their early education came from. . .

My friend, don't start what you can't finish, I avoid all you tribal clot-brains cos I detest your silly reasoning, always seeing every issue from ethnic perspective and failing to address the issue at hand by thinking objectively. Once again, don't start what you can't finish!

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2013
sarutobie:
Someone has got his head stuck up in the cloud..you use cocoa educate who? The other person go soon talk say en use groundnut educate others,the next person go say en use palm-oil educate others and the other person go say en use rubber educate the others..na so! A country of comedians grin

muhehehehehe choii laff yaf tear my belle.... Cocoa and groundnut ppl shioor
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2013
zeeayinita:

and who let u outta ur cage mtchewwwww

A word should be enough for a lady to gather her poise and be reasonable, or at least pretend to be.

If your brain isn't strong enough to contribute without tribaliZing the topic, carry a basket, go to a near-by bush and start plucking grass. Ok? grin
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by back2sender: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2013
see this one thinking? Britain/USA when has more economic interest in our country denied us during the Bakassi wahala. so wetin isreal get to benefit?
googlepikin: I don talk. Am, if that day come when dis country go shout WAR START Israel go dey our side must. Cos we don't have one leg on Christianity and the other leg on the other side like Ndi Ofe mmanu. We are half Christians and half Jewish
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by IleIfe2(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Habakus: Mr man,you open your stinking mouth and talk disrespectfully of His majesty,the Obi of Onitsha...well,i can only blame your parents who failed in their responshbility towards you...Atulu-ocha!

oloshi oloribuku abirun, sopona lo ma pa iwo ati Obi yin oun. Stella Oduah was caught using her position to steal, she should be fired. if you like replace her with Obi of nnewi, or that of onitcha. she was caught stealing and she and her supporters should have a little bit of self respect or dignity

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost: The useless haters from the SW are obviously avoiding this thread. Why? grin grin grin grin

They're still having wet dreams of GEJ sacking Stella, that's why grin grin
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by sarutobie(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Pattey:

How many of the older people where you come from were educated in the SE/SS?. . . Maybe you need to be enlightened on how many came to attend schools especially Boarding in the west. . . Maybe you also need to be enlightened on how may SE/SS got University education (almost free) courtesy of South West. . .

Or was it your oyel Money that was used to establish OAU or even UI? Or the numerous Secondary Schools your ancestors couldn't access in the early days.

Use google to check the ages of Nigerian schools and see how your folks would have been educated if not for the cocoa money you now open your rotten mouth to call stinking. . .

Ask around to know of the older generation of educated people of SE/SS and where their early education came from. . .

My friend, don't start what you can't finish, I avoid all you tribal clot-brains cos I detest your silly reasoning, always seeing every issue from ethnic perspective and failing to address the issue at hand by thinking objectively. Once again, don't start what you can't finish!
^This here is the mouthings of an ignorant juvenile clout littered all around the internet and NL in particular..no need wasting bandwidths on this one

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by UsaNumber: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
back2sender: wetin this bufo regularis dey talk.well you all belong to the shepopptemus family .
sorry that was ment for this thread. My mistake. I suggest u tkae ur word back like i did.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Pattey(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2013
sarutobie:
^This here is the mouthings of an ignorant juvenile clout..

Maybe you can back up your dumb assertion with facts; however silly they may be. . . @least you can't disprove any of what I said!

There was Nigeria, long before "your Oyel" was discovered! So shut it if you can't contribute meaningfully to discourse without being a bigoted slowpoke.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Thomsbuky(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
I am not sure on Bilateral agreement with Israel is most important thing, Nigeria should be focusing at these moment on our Air and plane safety our priority should be on how to make these plane safe for both domestic and international air travellers.. We should be very careful signing agreement with all these countries based in Middle east..(Israel) have problem with Palestinian occupying their territory... its diplomatic time bomb therefore we should be very caution with these kind of country as they might invite terrorist sympatiser into our countries as they would want to hurt us as friend of Israel. We got home grown terrorist enough to handle, not to start inviting these foreign jihadist and other deadly group. Please word of advice to our Government don't start jumping into bed with these countries with diplomatic pressure bags. However, if you signed these kind of agreement with these type of country keep it confidential, not clear why aviation ministry release these kind of information now?, its to subtle or coverup for on going furore over bullet proof car scandal?

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by curtain: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
GEJ GREATEST SIN WAS THE ESTABLISHMENT OF INTERNTIONAL AIRPORT IN ENUGU. We northerners will never forgive him for emancipating the igbos from depending on us for business.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by yinparc: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
u people dat u a suporting dis woman must b mad.while a u suporting thief,barao,ole.dis government has notin to offer us.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by frankzone: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
xtophy: are u ppl mad? she embezzled 225m and still signing one bilateral rubbish..i'm very sure 9ja is really heading to her doom...dis country has nothing to offer we youths.....
Thatz because u have nothing to offer this country
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by igbeke: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:
If she likes let her sign MoU between Nigeria and Jupiter, Pluto and mars, she was caught stealing and she should go. You can replace her with the Obi of Onitsha for all i care, no wahala.
take it easy brother.
abeg make una put one eye on dis man body make e no go swallow somtin o.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by emmaelectelect(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Promhize: Good one from her. I'm sure news agencies like Sahara Reporters, Punch and Osun defender will report this or probably twist the story.
Add premium times and the nation they are never Balanced

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Whats the biggie?

Isreal stands to gain from this as much as Nigeria.
It will make life very easy for those travelling Jerusalem and please let me ask you guys,
why is she the aviation minister in the first place?

she is working she is working, shey na sleep she suppose dey sleep?
it is so shocking and painful when people we elect decide to sound like they are spending their money to fix roads, build airports etc.

is she using her pocket money to renovate the airports?
she only sees the renovation as an avenue to gain direct access to taxpayers money without anyone noticing

who asked about if she followed due process? we care about the inflated cost of those vehicles
of course she could still buy those cars each at 20 billion USD following due process.

"due process" is the very word that comes to the rescue when a polithiefiian is queried in Nigeria
it helps confuse the general public and shifts attention away from self.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by nagoma(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
She is a thief.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by pimp(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
I see sponsored comments everywhere.
can Nigeria ever make progress??
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Willywilly7: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
nagoma: She is a thief.
Tell me any Thief that is bigger than your thievery people, don't you have eye to see how you people ruined the economy of this country, e bi sey u no dey shame.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by nagoma(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Willywilly7:
Tell me any Thief that is bigger than your thievery people, don't you have eye to see how you people ruined the economy of this country, e bi sey u no dey shame.

She is a big thief. Bigger than Cecilia Ibru, bigger than iibori, bigger than alamesihia and bigger than Soludo , bigger than reigning provisionals in that region( kidnappers) bigger than drug couriers and fake drug manufactures . She is big and she is a thief. She is a big thief covering her tracts by putting cheep decorations at airport arrival and departure halls.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Willywilly7: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
nagoma:
She is a big thief. Bigger than Cecilia Ibru, bigger than iibori, bigger than alamesihia and bigger than Soludo , bigger than reigning provisionals in that region( kidnappers) bigger than drug couriers and fake drug manufactures . She is big and she is a thief. She is a big thief covering her tracts by putting cheep decorations at airport arrival and departure halls.
The Biggest Thieves born by a woman is calling someone Thief, wonders shall never end, as i said, You no dey shame.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by Desola(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Basa ko, nasa ni.

Those people went to Israel to sign arms deal for the impending civil war over Niger delta secession!

Who do they think they are kinding?

Awon oloriburuku.
Re: Oduah Sign Nigeria/Israel BASA Deal by CongressIsrael: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
The hate against the igbos will bring them the greatest glory ever in the history of mankind.The embattled minister is victorious already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi: APC Has Not Abandoned Restructuring / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Is 64 Today / Governor Umahi Attends Thanksgiving Service At Ebonyi Government House Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.