Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Wake Up Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up Christians (470 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Wake Up, Christians!! / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Christians by ermycrin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
A guy that works out at the gym where i work out showed up last weekend yesterday after being absent for about 4 weeks. So i asked him where you been you done gained a little weight? He said i got married, i said whaaaat you was just single! He went to a event with people of his culture and meet a girl and they got married. He also replied we are muslim we do not have sex before marriage. I said practicing christians are not suppose to either. Needless to say he said they have these events where single women and single men go to with the intent to find a spouse and he did!
I ain't even mad at them as a matter of fact i am mad at our process because we as christians are always boasting about how great our God is rightfully so. But it amazes me the faith that transcends through other religions through everyday practical living. I know a lot of beautiful SINGLE christian bro & sis who claim to know God but are scared of failing in marriage so as a result they live alone and fall in sin to knuckle heads! I am not coming down on anybody, i am a nobody just try to save myself from this untoward generation! BUT we are missing something trying to be so heavenly bound that some have become of no earthly GOOD!
I think sometimes who in the world are they saving themselves for, you ain't getting no younger and don't nobody want no dried up tired old nag lol I would never want to be anything but a Jesus freak Christian but sometimes all i can do is shake my head and wonder what in the world is going ON?
Re: Wake Up Christians by SecretDreams(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
This thing is that most christians don't use the word of God to back up everything they do, that's the major reason christianity has been mixed with the world, you can check and contribute to this thread www.nairaland.com/1478018/why-churches-different-doctrines-denominations#18825955 . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Fear Hell? / Do Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire? / David Did Not Kill Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.