Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

3 Things You Love About Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 3 Things You Love About Islam (16800 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / What Do You Love About Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Salaam alaykum,

3 things I love about Islam include;

1. Salaat; the fact that all Muslims pray same way and you can pray in any Mosque.

2. Fasting; the fact that all Muslims MUST fast in Ramadhan with few exceptions and you see all Muslims abide.

3. Quran ; A book that is free from interference, the style is unique,historic, a source of healing,filled with miracles and the fact that it's the only holy book that can be memorized word for word.

There are lots of beauty in Islam, can you please share yours?

75 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ZACHIE: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
only one thing I love about Islam and it's the burial rite of Islam.

A dead body is a carcass that must be speedily disposed off.
Islam understands this and makes no excuse for the rich and poor.

25 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
ZACHIE: only one thing I love about Islam and it's the burial rite of Islam.

A dead body is a carcass that must be speedily disposed off.
Islam understands this and makes no excuse for the rich and poor.

Thanks bro, don't know if you are a Muslim but you are on point.

I remember when a Saudi king died some years back, a catholic priest embraced Islam and when asked he said he was attracted to research Islam by the way the king was buried despite his wealth. Wish I could dig out that article.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by deols(f): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2013
I know that when I am at peace with my lord, I am at peace with the world.

To an extent that when I make social blunders, I have a search of my soul and I find answers.

*Prayers - a gift to the soul especially the tahajjud.

*Qur'an - reciting just does all wonders.

* Hijab - distinguishing..It puts you on a pedestal. You are constantly aware of whom you are, what you should do, etc.

alhamdulillah.

26 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
deols: I know that when I am at peace with my lord, I am at peace with the world.

To an extent that when I make social blunders, I have a search of my soul and I find answers.

*Prayers - a gift to the soul especially the tahajjud.

*Qur'an - reciting just does all wonders.

* Hijab - distinguishing..It puts you on a pedestal. You are constantly aware of whom you are, what you should do, etc.

alhamdulillah.

Wao! Good to know you love Tahjuud, I guess you are a good time manager and a strong lady.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by gen2briz(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2013
I always thank Allah for making a Muslim..Alihamdulilahi

7 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by AbuMikey(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2013

Not up to three, but one thing I love about "TRUE" [size=24pt]muslims[/size] is [size=25pt]The Love they've got towards fellow muslims and even christians![/size]

16 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by sofitinted(f): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: 3tinz to Hate about Islam

1.Terrorism
2.Terrorism and
3.Terrorism
who told u islam is abou terrorism?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by yunglykmine(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2013
One thing I love about Islam:
The Unity in Islam.

But the terrorism associated with that religion... God have mercy. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2013
Islam is the purpose of my life....

Knowledge is the most important aspect of Islam....

Islam is not just abt worship... It constitute all aspect of human life.....

Islam and science go hand in hand.....

7 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by greatgod2012(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Im not a muslim but i love the burial rites of islamic religion and the second thing is the unity of their worship.

15 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by jameeel: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
one more thing is the love that muslims have for each other

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Caseless: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2013
tunshe: Salaam alaykum,

3 things I love about Islam include;

1. Salaat; the fact that all Muslims pray same way and you can pray in any Mosque.

2. Fasting; the fact that all Muslims MUST fast in Ramadhan with few exceptions and you see all Muslims abide.

3. Quran ; A book that is free from interference, the style is unique,historic, a source of healing,filled with miracles and the fact that it's the only holy book that can be memorized word for word.

There are lots of beauty in Islam, can you please share yours?
u'v spoken my mind. But let me add 1; i love islam cos d last prophet was sent to d whole world/humanity and he was a muslim.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by derus(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Islam is a religion of peace.......i 'm proud to be

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by xclusive43(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2013
yunglykmine: One thing I love about Islam:
The Unity in Islam.

But the terrorism associated with that religion... God have mercy. lipsrsealed

Islam is a religion of peace... U dnt judge it by what the people do..... U judge it by what we Muslims were asked to do...
Some people are just Muslims by names... But they re nt practicing Muslims....

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ooshinibos: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:

Islam is a religion of peace... U dnt judge it by what the people do..... U judge it by what we Muslims were asked to do...
Some people are just Muslims by names... But they re nt practicing Muslims....

oh please !!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by FiftyFifty(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2013
I love ANYTHING Islam for it‘s a complete way of life. One thing worthy of mentioning here is how Islam promotes assisting the needy among people to d extent of making Zakat (Charity) one of its pillars. Zakat must be given by d rich ones to the needy and it can be given to both Muslim & Non-Muslim alike.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by devour129: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2013
i love that western education or anything western is haram while they send there kids abroad and to western school(instead of Islamic schools),they buy the latest gadgets,clothes,watches,shoes,furniture's,fly,use water heater, heart,gas cooker,ac,cars etc you can add yours ,they will understand and not ban you cos they are the most peaceful n less petty people. i love Islam

15 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by vanariso(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: 3tinz to Hate about Islam

1.Terrorism
2.Terrorism and
3.Terrorism

We have said it times without numbers and you know it....islam abhors terrorism...this is not a forum for discuss that...Perhaps yur aim is to derail this discourse.....

3 things I love about islam
1....Its the only divine religion that addresses all human need...a template for all things..both living and non-living
2....The only religion with an incorruptible guide/maunscript(Quran)....challenging others ,scientist,politician,influencial people and to put its authenticity to test...
3....The only Truth, simplicity and rational thing that can NEVER EVER be derailed even if the whole world is against it and the world derails.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by hok4u(f): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2013
I LOVE SO MANY THINGS ABOUT ISLAM,
FIRST THING IS THE UNIVERSALITY OF ISLAM,ALL MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD PRAY IN THE SAME WAY,FACING THE SAME PLACE CALLED THE KAABA.
SECOND THING IS THAT I DONT NEED ANY MIDDLE PERSON TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY GOD,I CAN TALK TO HIM DIRECTLY,ALLAH SAYS HE IS CLOSER TO US THAN OUR SKIN.
LASTLY,THE HOLY BOOK OF QURAN.IT HAS THE SAME CONTENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD,NO NEW OR OLD TESTAMENT,NO LAST EDITION-ALLAHU AKBAR ISLAM IS THE BEST.
ISLAM IS THE BEST,I LOVE THAT RELIGION DIE.I AM A MUSLIM AND PRAYS TO DIE AS A MUMIN AND ALSO MY ENTIRE GENERATION TILL THE END OF THE WORLD.
JUMAAT MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.