Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

3 Things You Love About Islam - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 3 Things You Love About Islam (16853 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / What Do You Love About Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

Why dont you prove him wrong. It is not enough to call it a lie. show your proof.

I would be derailing if I did that.
Your quran in suratul talaq, gives men directions on how to go about divorcing their prepubescent wives if the need arises, there are also hadith on this matter.
Muhammed married Aisha when she was nine and scientific records show that girls who lived in the middle east during that era used to acheive puberty much later than when they were nine years old.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by yaksman360: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love everything abt Islam cos Islam is a religion of peace and I 'm Lucy to b a muslim.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by cashkid419(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
yaksman360: I love everything abt Islam cos Islam is a religion of peace and I 'm Lucy to b a muslim.
lucy shockedshocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by wellmax(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
cashkid(419):
lucy shockedshocked grin grin
Yes LUCY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by deols(f): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
joleram: Islam would have been good if they can desist from:
1) Terrorism
2) Marry wives and marrying infancies
3) Speak the truth about other religion. because even when they read other people's holy book, what they see is the way to condemn
4) they criticise too much
5) they are not for peace at all. Or how many times have you seen xtians retalliating your horror jihad?
6) muslims are ful of religion and yet commit sin more than any other religion.
7) it is in islam that you will see white lies and red lies. It is there you will see that one lie is good while the other is not. But in others, lie is lie.
cool islam believes that heavens know who will be saved

what is your point??

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by adezjamz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
1) Terrorism
3) Speak the truth about other religion. because even when they read other people's holy book, what they see is the way to condemn
5) they are not for peace at all. Or how many times have you seen xtians retalliating your horror jihad?
7) it is in islam that you will see white lies and red lies. It is there you will see that one lie is good while the other is not. But in others, lie is lie.
A clear minded soul will know u have no point.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by omiobo: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Just burial rite nothing more.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Mintayo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
wellmax: I hate it when any religious group claims to be the largest, or fastest growing. As much as the fact cannot be validated, does majority mean correctness? In religious matters, does majority carry the vote? This is why I agree with the Christian Bible when it says "wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it and narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.". So please we don't need the statistics.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Michyeddy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hehe..loving the comments..give it up my unfellow muslims.....y'all need Jesus
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ummsulaym(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
tunshe: @ummsulaym,

You funny well well!

my akhee, sometimes that's all one should be...

So far, I'd like to say nice post brother... Nothing do you joor, keep flowing in the river of Islam till you are drowned to Jannah...

Don't waste too much time with Islam haters o, if you are in nigeria, it's close time for Jum'ah and please, remember Umm-Sulaym in your du'a....

Whoever Allah guides, no one can misguide and whom HE leads astray 'No One' can guide...

*unfollows thread*
peace!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by MrFairplay4ume(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
I LOVE ISLAM B'COS IT DISCOURAGES ADULTERY,FORNICATION,GAY,SODOMY. I LOVE ISLAM B'COS IT NEVER ENCOURAGE ME TO TURN MOSQUE TO PARTY WHERE I CAN DANCE HALF NAKED. I LOVE ISLAM AS IT GIVES ME TOTAL PEACE OF MIND AND WARNED THAT IF I KILL A SOUL I WILL BURN IN HELL. ISLAM IS PEACE, A SOLUTION NOT A PROBLEM.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by MrFairplay4ume(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by hustla(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chei
I was about to say my mind
Until I saw 'To avoid being banned...'

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by cashkid042(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
wellmax:
Yes LUCY grin grin grin
*faints*
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by 6ft: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
'There's goodness in every affair of d beleiver...wen he's touched by good he's appreciative of his Lord and that is good for him and wen he's touched by an adversity, he bears it in patience and that too is good for him'
RASUL ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by hustla(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
1) Terrorism

On point!
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Ernestybaba: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love Islam bcoz it is d only religion in d world dat encourages killing of humans who are referred to as pegans.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by olaidey007: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Allahu Akbar, Islam is the way $ Quran is Book. Learn $ leave by the preaches of Quran $ you will always get it right. Alhamdulilahi I am a Muslim

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Cashkid(419)

I'm not ashamed that Jihad is part of Islam just as Isreal,America, Russia, Korea..... have armies.

However, Jihad means struggle with interpretations. Jihad against your soul to do good and forbid evil, it's also a defense mechanism for the sanctity of the religion and not offensive to non believers of the Faith.

The verses you quoted, (some wrongly though) I mean d right ones were in context of the commandments of God to prevent the unbelievers from destroying Islam.

For example,if America said bomb and kill all Vietnams during the war in 1955 does that mean Americans should still continue to kill Vietnams wherever they find them in 2013?

This was a test as Allah helped the Muslims triumph over the enemies.
Do you know that during the holy war, you don't attack old ones, women, children, livestock, even trees! That's why we abhor and condemn spillage of innocent lives by the Boko haram.

Everything God created has an adaptive feature or defense mechanism to survive.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by farmer99: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
sofitinted: who told u islam is abou terrorism?
, must you respond 2 him, he is unbeliever, they ar type ar in Quran.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Ernestybaba: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
yaksman360: I love everything abt Islam cos Islam is a religion of peace and I 'm Lucy to b a muslim.
Islam is a religion of peace as it is being cried out by muslims, but Boko Haram guys, Libya terrorists, Alquada, Osama Binladi, etc are all muslims, am war in d world is being ignited by Islamic induction. So pls, lets not hide d truth abt Islam.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by theguy12(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
i love everything about islam

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
ummsulaym:

my akhee, sometimes that's all one should be...

So far, I'd like to say nice post brother... Nothing do you joor, keep flowing in the river of Islam till you are drowned to Jannah...

Don't waste too much time with Islam haters o, if you are in nigeria, it's close time for Jum'ah and please, remember Umm-Sulaym in your du'a....

Whoever Allah guides, no one can misguide and whom HE leads astray 'No One' can guide...

*unfollows thread*
peace!!!

Thanks for your contribution and advise.

In dawah, we try not to write everyone off. Allah might shine the light of Islam on some Nairalanders ( my wish) grin

I'm also concerned about newbies not getting confused by those dumping impurities here.

I take your advice to ignore some haters though.

On my way to Jummah! Remember to recite suratul Kahf today.

***zoom****
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by karpentar: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
ZACHIE: only one thing I love about Islam and it's the burial rite of Islam.

A dead body is a carcass that must be speedily disposed off.
Islam understands this and makes no excuse for the rich and poor.

That's what I like best also
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by LajaLaba: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
1) Terrorism
This guy kill it!u deserve something
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by opylas(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Beaf!:

^
You thought they said. Who are they? We dont need to proof anything to you or anybody.

This topic is for Muslims. It's not a debate.
Topic 4 muslims bi ti bawo? It shld hv bn on a muslims-only site den. U'r a complete learner!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.