Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117338 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Jaywon242(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
CharliParker: How can a married woman pregnant for that matter doing with a man, even the man is very selfish for doing that, can u agree with me that male dog can not mate with the female one when pregnant not to talk of a fool that called him self a man(human been)
are u serious? HUMAN BEEN? Too bad
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by sambas: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Shes very right...

I wouldnt do what this man has done because the shame would definitely rub off on me... 'His wife was f|ucking another man under his roof'..

Thats not something any man should be proud to be associated with..
point of correction not under his roof but in a hotel.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by begwong: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
sleekch1c: The husband is as silly as his wife for posting these pictures on the internet. He lacks basic wisdom and in my opinion,they are both wicked,as bad as each other and therefore deserve each other! angry sad
why are u ladies condeming d act of the hubby.
Do you think he posted it on d social media so that he can go for solemniazton with his wife foe d second time again ba?
That woman is already fired by this singular action of d hubby!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by guiddoti: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
sleekch1c: The husband is as silly as his wife for posting these pictures on the internet. He lacks basic wisdom and in my opinion,they are both wicked,as bad as each other and therefore deserve each other! angry sad
You sound like a woman who likes cheating. I hope your husband will not be caught in the web.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Lilimax(f): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju: THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE MADE OVER 50 PAGES IF NAMES WERE MENTIONED.. grin grin

#TeamTribalism.. grin
For this single act of not mentioning there names,
all the tribal war lords have been disppointed grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by eagleeye3: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
esere826: There is something not right with this story

2) The woman's husband is alleged to be in the room, and yet she is bold enough to hide behind her boyfriend?
She already saw the person videoing or capturing the pix, so she doesn't want her face on the net for posterity sakes.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
sambas: point of correction not under his roof but in a hotel.

NO Sir!! There is nothing to correct...

Its not literal.. wink
As long as she is married to him, she's under his roof 'figuratively'..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lilimax: For this single act of not mentioning there names,
all the tribal war lords have been disppointed grin

grin

The thing dey pain my soul scatter.. grin Because I feel I would have been on the attacking side.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2013

You people don't get it, do you? Would he have been less "wicked" if he had committed murder instead?

For a lot of men, being cuckolded is the most intolerable experience of all. It rips their male egos apart and drives them bananas. That is why you hear so many cases of murder whereby a cuckolded man butchers either his wife or her lover or both if he catches them red handed. Would you have preferred that?

There is nothing immature about posting those pictures online. A woman that did this to her husband does not deserve any compassion or dignity if you ask me. You have no idea what tortuous rage is. That is what motivated the man's action. There is no rationality or "maturity" when one is in that state of mind.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
It is very clear that the pregnancy belongs to the lover not the husband hence the woman's lack of hesitation in having extra marital sex on top belle
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
osaass: It is very clear that the pregnancy belongs to the lover not the husband hence the woman's lack of hesitation in having extra marital sex on top belle

Na the pikin I dey pity pass..

Different prick go don chook ehn head spoil.. grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gothrones(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked

Women sha! Suppose it was the other around. Would you have assumed that maybe woman wasn't satisfying her husband in bed? That the
wifey wasn't taking care of her hubby well enough? That the hubby is tired of his marriage, maybe, maybe?

If a man cheats, he is a dog. If a woman cheats, it must be the fault of the husband. Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
chewing_gum_gal: So pregnant women are the ones who arent suppose to enjoy sex nko

Yes, except with their husband and.., not with any available abunaa.
Dont equate yourself with male folks
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by richs(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry
then try a south african then you know what infidelity is all about
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
gothrones:

If a man cheats, he is a dog. If a woman cheats, it must be the fault of the husband. Na wa o.

#Comment of the Day.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Sike(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ahhh! Nkan nbe!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nuelski10: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
eddyvilla: Why is it that when the woman cheats on the man, it becomes a very bad news and taboo, but when most men go about lodging with whores in the motel and deceiving their wives with so much lies,Nigerians dont criticize d act as much as dey do wen its d woman. Am not justifying the act, but for a man to post such over the internet clearly shows the man has not been a loving and respectful husband. If my wife does such act, i wouldnt even allow anybody to snap pictures of my wife on such act cos i will even be ashamed of such pictures of my wife since i know the respect and love i have for her is enough for me to let things be, and go home and think of a better way to correct the ugly incidence
....Nice...you said it all..two wrongs dont make a right
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by dacouse(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow...this fascinating
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nuelski10: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na the pikin I dey pity pass..

Different prick go don chook ehn head spoil.. grin
...LOL
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lokzie: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Even Skyler White waited until she had Holly. Some ladies should just remain single and have their lives the way they want it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Rejoice5000(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
This man must be a babyman by posting this on a social media.by his reaction a man that cannot control his anger is not a good husband,maybe that's what push the woman out to have extra marital affair.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
So pathetic, its rare 4 married women 2 cheat. A cheating 1, a pregnant 1 4 dt matter is worse than d most promiscious man. Probably d lover is responsible 4 her pregnancy. I thot its a taboo 2 slip with anoda's man pregnant wife?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by holarmum: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hummmmmm!!! just passing by
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by jovichi: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
I honestly think the lady was setup by her lover. he was looking into d camera calmly while d photographer was taking snap shots says it all. Which man does that, Confidently dressing up infront of a photographer after sleeping with another man's wife.
Woman, na one chance u enter o, I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by faithynuvo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
No doubt Yoruba or Hausa cant do this.i guess they r 4rm east or souh
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
faithynuvo: No doubt Yoruba or Hausa cant do this.i guess they r 4rm east or souh

And one Juvenile Tribalist takes the bait..

grin

GAME ON!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by whitecat007: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
The pregnancy is probably not for the husband. May be it's an arrangement to get pregnant cos hussy couldn't and the woman is now stuck and can't stop going for more. I just don't know what else could make a married woman do this, even me as a single woman have been holding on to one bottle for three and half yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amelian: The husband is not giving it to her well, and deep enough... May his dick is too small or weak to damage her centre point well.....oh lord, I no fit laugh grin..... angry but seriously, why did she even allow unheard pleasure grin.... Ruin the trust in her home... Na wa

I guess the reverse of these excuses are responsible for men also cheating on women..maybe the women don't ride the men properly..bla bla bla.
Ha ha ha..
Too bad anyway. Its not a good thing to happen.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by flyingdutchman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
hmm...this one is strong (eleeyi gidi gan!)
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
faithynuvo: No doubt Yoruba or Hausa cant do this.i guess they r 4rm east or souh

You better dont start or are you looking for attention?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by dasparrow: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Post

So, so, so, a married pregnant woman caught cheating with her lover in some cheap hotel room? I see. I would like to see the faces of those ignorant Nigerians who say that being married automatically means that a person is responsible. I have always argued that choosing to be responsible is an individual decision and getting married does not a responsible man or woman make. Later on, Nigerian society will want to accord a lot of respect to married folks when many married folks are actually worse than single folks when it comes to being immoral and irresponsible. Hmmmmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Debrothz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
God have mercy ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.