Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117337 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lertee(f): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Blame it on ASUU and GEJ cry grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by engrj(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by adeabi: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Those of you,women blaming the husband,that means you are/can doing/do the same thing.All of you will give account when we get to Heaven.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by auskenfine(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yeah right, When I saw this; I felt pity for the woman. Who knows what has brought her to this. The husband? Or perhaps she has a spiritual problem. I almost don't know what to say. Now I know why Judges adjourn cases!
deols:

Lol..why do I have many people offended by the comment. I decided to look at an angle that I feel convenient to speak about. It does not mean that I support what she did. Why on earth would I support that.

I find the pictures disgusting. I detest seeing people this way and is what my comment is about.

I dont know any cheat around. so, don't expect me to be raining abuses like people who have been wrong or seen or experienced too much and are venting
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by rafcrown(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

who is this one? You can not think it through abi. let me help you.

The child she is pregnant with.Other children she may have had with her husband. How do you think this can affect their lives if they ever see their mother's pictures everywhere.

Do you know what the future holds and against whom this might later work. maybe the man sef.

What if someone offended by this decides to also take revenge on him and reveals his own secrets too?

I really pity that unborn child...I wonder the life he/she is going to have.
She didn't think all this through before going to a hotel room to sleep with her lover?. If this act happened in Saudi Arabia.... What do you think will be her punishment?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Thereishel: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Most women are female dogs (bitches)

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by mrakin(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Toks2008: I have written many times.

Guys should get married because we need to but please love your wife and treat he like.

True. But treatment does not cure ojukokoro and isekuse
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Erm...is that condom on the bed? at least they are practicing safe s..x! grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
lobell:

@deols. I think you also didn't think this through. In her husbands defence he can blame it on anger, disappointment, pain, fear, disgrace, heartbreak, etc. because at this point emotions have overcome reason. Lets be honest in our judgments - I mean haven't you been angry before and said/done something you wouldn't have if you'd had/maintained a cooler head?
In the same vein, did the lady consider what she was doing (before she did it) with respect to herself (zero pride) her pregnancy (most women I know protect it with their life), her other kids with her husband (their future), her husbands status in the society (his respect from others).
Did she consider what the future (which has now manifested in the present) bodes for her, him, the other guy, her kids, we nairalanders, the country, the world etc.
Mind you this was when we were in saner climes before she decided it was ok to go ahead and damn the consequences.
Stop calling out the guy and address the real issue. Life is all about causality (cause and effect) we spend all the time addressing the effect which is am entirely wrong approach. Deal with the cause and you'd have no effect(s) to tango with. My two kobos worth!

He can not blame it on anger. He had enough time to plan and execute.

Aren't women the supposed emotional ones? and still, like someone said, how many pictures of cheating men have been posted online.

Note that, I definitely and am totally against what she did. But there is no excuse for what the husband did. As the head of his home, whatever that is wrong, whatever it is that made the woman cheat, he has a responsibility for.

He should have at least found a more honourable way to deal with this situation. He went out with a plan to put her to shame and did just that.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
naptu2:

Kai! Why are people attacking you?

It's simple. What the woman did is wrong and what the man did is also wrong (although you can put it down to temporary insanity or excess vexation).

I understand you. But nothing in my post says the woman is right. I think he had enough time through planning, catching them and then posting. He was not even alone with them.

He thought it through jare..he wanted to bring her to shame but he can only know the beginning of this. He cannot be sure of the consequences, even on himself.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Johnnny(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Who even knows, if this man in the picture (cheater ) is not the father of the unborn child.

The husband may have been nursing or hybernating on the lovers egg! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ximarro(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
nbright: She didn't think all this through before going to a hotel room to sleep with her lover?. If this act happen in Saudi Arabia.... What do you think will be her punishment?

and is why the possibility of this happening in Saudi is very low..thank God for that.

Do you think a Saudi man would post a picture like this? I doubt it. He might find himself in jail for that.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

As the head of his home, whatever that is wrong, whatever it is that made the woman cheat, he has a responsibility for.

What of if she was a "feminist"?..

Disclamer: I simply asked a question o... "feminists" pls don't crucify me
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by sylve11: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
dowjones: that woman is not pregnant. THATS THE STOMACH OF A HEALTHY NIGERIAN WOMAN.

loll.grin cool
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
naijainfogalery: Hahahahahah what do you expect from a confused man
. IDIOT! I'm sure u r also cheating.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
nbright: What of if she was a "feminist"?..

Disclamer: I simply asked a question o... "feminists" pls don't crucify me

You need to direct the questions to feminists. I cannot ppssibly answer that question since I dont know how things work in a feminist household.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

and is why the possibility of this happening in Saudi is very low..thank God for that.

Do you think a Saudi man would post a picture like this? I doubt it. He might find himself in jail for that.

If a wife is caught cheating on her husband in Saudi or any other conservative Islamic country... What would have been the punishment?.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by isikco: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dis is a terible dishearting, crazy world, crazy tinz, oh lord save der soul, we categorize dis sin as d biggest sin in d world bt in d sight of God all sin are equal, many ave jugde dem,i knw it is nt gud, bt let al pray 4 der salvation, God is stil interestd in dem, do u knw d shame can make dem commit suicide wich wil 2 eternal damnation dats d reason we stil ave 2 pray 4 dem.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
philip.adesola:
No comment

Better! Better than commenting rubbish!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by naptu2: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

I understand you. But nothing in my post says the woman is right. I think he had enough time through planning, catching them and then posting. He was not even alone with them.

He thought it through jare..he wanted to bring her to shame but he can only know the beginning of this. He cannot be sure of the consequences, even on himself.

True
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by darnley16(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
derus: End tym TINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ no nIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII angry
bleep you, bleep you , and bleep you again , oh and one more thing Bleep you again
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by tundebj(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

abi o
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by tundebj(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
adeabi: Those of you,women blaming the husband,that means you are/can doing/do the same thing.All of you will give account when we get to Heaven.
Ppl need to b careful dis days oh, just 3 clicks and u ar on ccn,bbc, facebook, nairaland, ... Once it starts, even those in mars wil watch it live. God is warning all,

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gbengaola: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ile moyin loni, asiri amokunkun jale tu

Listen to translation: the dawn has come for u today, the secret of a night time thief has been exposed.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by tundebj(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
nbright: She didn't think all this through before going to a hotel room to sleep with her lover?. If this act happened in Saudi Arabia.... What do you think will be her punishment?
it had beter nt happened, STONING TO DEATH is nt a good experience oh
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Karlwayne(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Is it not 1 of those tinz women do? AM NOT SURPRISED AT ALL
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
nbright: If a wife is caught cheating on her husband in Saudi or any other conservative Islamic country... What would have been the punishment?.

It is a long process. There are guidelines.

*They need to provide four witnesses
*These witnesses must have found them in the act
*Not like above, with them clothed or them kissing or hugging. They(all four) must have seen them in the real act.
*The witnesses must be people known to be trustworthy
*and if witnesses are later found to have lied, they will get 80 lashes of the cane each, will never be witnesses to anything ever again until they may have been known to have sought repentance and become changed.
*No one is allowed to be on the search or peeping nor spying over others.
Now all of these are to ensure that
*a pious woman is not slandered against.
*that the society is kept off vices because whatever you do that one personet you doing and you did not stop until the fourth person met you at it has become public concern..and a Muslim society is concerned about the sanctity of the society.

so if all of these measures are taken and a man and woman are still gound guilty, it is obvious that they went really off and transcend boundaries.

The punishment would be---

*for unmarried people- 100 lashes of the cane.
*for thearried - stoning to death.

It would be rare to find these happening because no one would want to have this kind of punishment. The society is less perverted and vices like rape, are not rampant.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Otses(f): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jeez, what were they thinking? This is so wrong and dirty!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by tosomaju(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
what kind of young pregnant woman will fv.ck an old pregnant man on a promiscuous bed?

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by BankuTilapia: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amelian: The husband is not giving it to her well, and deep enough... May his dick is too small or weak to damage her centre point well.....oh lord, I no fit laugh grin..... angry but seriously, why did she even allow unheard pleasure grin.... Ruin the trust in her home... Na wa

How much do u charge for an hour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.