Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students (667 Views)

Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students by Ohenry(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
The following schools give financial aid to foreign students provided you can secure their admission. In order words, these schools don't care if you are poor or rich. They admit students purely on merit. In fact, they are ready to foot 100% of your bills if you're admitted.

So you must get the admission first.

1. Williams College, MA

2. Berea College, KY

I will list the remaining six when next I log on.
Re: Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students by Ohenry(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
The remaining six will be available by friday. So be sure to check back then.

If you have any questions, send me an email.
Re: Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students by DisGuy: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2008
what does the KY , MA represent? can you write the full city or state codes?
Re: Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students by Ohenry(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
Here are more US colleges that offer scholarrship to admitted foreign students.

3. Dartmouth College, PA

4. Havard

5. Princeton

6. Yale

You'll get the remaining two when next I log on.
Re: Us Colleges That Give Full Scholarship To Foreign Students by Ohenry(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
KY is Kentucky while MA is Massachusetts

(1) (Reply)

Mba Program Upnorth / Please Does Anyone Know When Waec Results Will Be Realeased? / I Need Someone To Tell Me More About Ijmb That Is Advanced Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.