Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51590 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by superior494(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
yo bro pls check out this remix to Mr. Banky's Yes/No classic http://www.4shared.com/mp3/cpdQfVT3/YES_NO_REMIX_FT_FLOW_GENESIS.html thanks
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by jasmine01s: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
$HA฿฿A E₦₮€R₮AI₦M€₦₮ is a Nigerian record label founded by HipHop Rap recording artist Isquare in 2013. The label is home to recording artists such as Isquare himself, Y.M.H., Susshi, Youngblack and Cornerstone. The name of our current producer is Captain John

Please help me check their music out and tell me what you feel
http://www.hulkshare.com/shabbaent
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by akraym(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Something is fishy bout this thread. Just downloaded the BJ mighty "gra gra" song. 5mb just wasted for nothing.

Someone else download to confirm what am saying

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Where's my hero? - AfricaSON

I am also a big fan of Music Legend Majek Fashek. And the vid you put up really brought tears to my eyes. I can't think of a better way to advice some addicted artistes I work with other than use your video. Drug kills. You made a very relevant song that applies to a lot of people in this generation. The glaring examples of people destroyed by drugs is just heart touching. The message was clear and direct. Thank you for this and Good Job

I managed to listen to the music itself even though I must admit I was more focused on the pictures. The beat was solid, the reggae feel was on point and you have a great voice. You did the needed in the lyrics. This is a good effort... Pls really consider the re-recording, because you did a fantastic job with this one
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
akraym: Something is fishy bout this thread. Just downloaded the BJ mighty "gra gra" song. 5mb just wasted for nothing.

Someone else download to confirm what am saying

That's just my opinion. You are free to drop your own review on this thread. That's the point of the thread.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Imaeyez(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
<a href=”alecsentertainment.net/dobulem-let-me-dow/”>here</a>
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ncpat(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2014
@Ojoawo check out this song for me http://1010studio.com/2013/12/31/tinkololo-ten-ten-allstars-and-j-pulse/
http://1010studio.com/1010/Audio/LUV%20OF%20MY%20LIFE-%20SKITISH%20FT.%20STENCY%20%6099.mp3

i`m the owner of the blog you can always send us song to promote on my musical site http://1010studio.com
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by musicwriter(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2014
@ojoawo.
Thank you my brother.
The same way you felt is exactly how I felt for that song. You will be hearing more of me this year because I have decided to pursue music professionally. Starting this year music is no longer just a hubby but something I must take serious.

Happy new year nairalanders!.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2014
YES/NO remix - Flow Genesis

This is a good cover. Your verses solid were good and solid. As an ardent HipHop fanatic, I noticed the absence of witty punches and wordplays - not that anyone else may notice or care, but you made up for this in your flow, delivery, and I particularly love the Multirhyming scheme you employed. This is a very good effort. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Special Man - TonyCee

You should definitely hook up with better producer nd consider re-recording this song because I believe you may just have a hit on your hands. All I could think of was if the beat was a little more professional (the beat is a good one only could have been a great one if the sounds of the instrument samples sounded better), and the mixing is a little less plain, and with a vid, you just may be on to greater things.

The lyrics, the tempo and the delivery were all good. The hook was solid and cool, the beat has mad rhythm, your voice was really good. Not a big fan of the spoken adlibs on the chorus. But overall, this sounds cool

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2014
@ojoawo tnx on that yes/no remix. I gat you
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 5:19am On Jan 03, 2014
check out this freestyle..... I did it two years ago. I produced it myself. I was just playing in the studio. tell me what you feel about it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gg5jugi2l84s71/kill%20d%20beat.mp3
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by akposking(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice.

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2014
akposking: Nice.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ejifranks(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2014
TnE was here! Observing proceedings...

OP no dey pet too much oooo.. I don talk finish
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2014
okay am a rapper/rnb act but never got lucky as to getting my stuff on frontpage. anyway this is a link to my songs, the first is my most recent effort and the second is my first song

http://www.methmogul.com/2013/10/tonight-by-memo.html

http://www.360nobs.com/2012/04/360fresh-memo-dey-call-me-ft-temisan-2/
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by alisigwe(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Been waiting for a day like this: pls rate this rap song "where am from by D-end .http:///dl/mmig8rvma0ow. show some love #eastside
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by akraym(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2014
ojoawo:

That's just my opinion. You are free to drop your own review on this thread. That's the point of the thread.
sorry dude, i know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. but that particular song is 3:45min or so. and its just played 0.55sec of it. How were you able to review 0.55seconds song
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by dagr8(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2014
WONDER WONDER by GONDY

Please download here: www.picosong.com/knkd

***Copyright protected. Not to be reproduced, copied or performed by any other artist***
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by edwonderz(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Although people score this video 5 star but I still need your opinion.

Please check out this music video and tell me what you think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUKV2FG3wuk&guid=&gl=NG&client=mv-rim&hl=en-GB
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nemma(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ejifranks(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2014
akraym: sorry dude, i know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. but that particular song is 3:45min or so. and its just played 0.55sec of it. How were you able to review 0.55seconds song
op is being nice u know
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Olawaleslimfit(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2014
/p47afc-lL download and help review this track by 2nedix ft wizkid.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2014
akraym: sorry dude, i know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. but that particular song is 3:45min or so. and its just played 0.55sec of it. How were you able to review 0.55seconds song

I have no idea what you mean. The track by BJ Mighty - Gra Gra is exactly 3:51min, and I downloaded the song from the link given and heard the full track. Infact I am listening to it again now... So I don't know what you mean by its 0.55seconds

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
ejifranks: TnE was here! Observing proceedings...

OP no dey pet too much oooo.. I don talk finish

Lol @ pet.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kill the beat freestyle

For a freestyle, this is a good one. I have a feeling you'll have a great talent for hooks.
The beat is good, but the voice is way the best part of the song. Of course its a freestyle, so I aint gonna comment on the repititive "kill the beat line with your waist now" and "like awilo" lines... I like them though.
Its a good freestyle
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
thanks op. I just finished building a new studio with some high end equipments.......my productions would be a lot better.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Luv of my Life - Skitsh ft Stency 99

Simple is sometimes better, but here, talking about the beat- in my opinion, it definitely wasn't the best choice. I mean I hardly heard the melody on the beat, I guess the mastering wasn't good enough. The chorus IMO could be better, but the verses were okay. The voice could still use a little work. The last verse - the rap, should have been louder, the adlibs sounded louder than the rap itself, that doesn't just work. But with a more structured mixing and voicing, this'll be a very decent effort
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) / Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.