Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51652 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
This thread finally made FP. I guess the mods were taking a nap in the swimming pool before congrats Ojoawo.

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
akraym: Something is fishy bout this thread. Just downloaded the BJ mighty "gra gra" song. 5mb just wasted for nothing.

Someone else download to confirm what am saying

The link is fine man but u can still knock yourself out here bro
http://www.hulkshare.com/naijatell/bj-mighty-feat-lagbaja-gra-gra
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by sopoundz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oblitz: thanks op. I just finished building a new studio with some high end equipments.......my productions would be a lot better.
whr yu located bruh?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by alisigwe(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op abeg naaa review ma jam. Nawaooo,u dey select the one way you dey review
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Op
This is the link to my latest hit song titled WONDER WONDER: www.picosong.com/knkd

The lyrics can be found on a Nairaland thread in my signature below.

Thanks to Dagr8, a Nairalander who first posted the link here. God bless you bro.

Op I'm waiting for your review.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by rapjunkie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Optimisticgondy: @Op
This is the link to my latest hit song titled WONDER WONDER: www.picosong.com/knkd
The lyrics can be found on a Nairaland thread in my signature below.
Thanks to Dagr8, a Nairalander who first posted the link here. God bless you bro.
Op I'm waiting for your review.

Sorry mate......This is complete rubbish.

stay in school

Its a wonder wonder anybody tells you to continue to waste time making noise
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by youngblaze(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
#Op please review my tune: http:///xGWcspmLJ4
Thanks, @YoungBlazeCky

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
rapjunkie:

Sorry mate......This is complete rubbish.

stay in school

Its a wonder wonder anybody tells you to continue to waste time making noise
You're a goat head to have made the above statement. It really shows you are high on pot. Before I can further trade words with you, drop your own work and let's see if it'll match this, blockhead
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by youngblaze(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
#Op please review my tune: Please review and rate my song: thankshttp://www.chuzzytunez.com/2013/12/youngblaze-sweet-loving.html
Thanks
@YoungBlazeCky 7C27889F

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by rapjunkie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Optimisticgondy: You're a goat head to have make the above statement. It really shows you are high on pot. Before I can further trade words with you, drop your own work and let's see if it'll match this, blockhead

why do I have to drop my own work before I voice an opinion? u silly, st*pid, sycophantic, sh*tfaced skunk.

if its wack, its wack. simple as.

just pray that you have any talent because im about to review your tune.

i only offer objective opinions
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by rapjunkie(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
First off, you look about 10 years old. does your mama know you have internet access?

Secondly, why would I download a song that i don't know is any good just to clog up my hard drive or give me virus??

Abeg, load the song so we can hear it without downloading.

anuofia!!
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hey guys, one thing I can assure you is that I'll download every single song and post a review on it. I am not being selective of any songs - I have been bombarded with lots of music on my mail too but still I am gonna do what I promised...
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dey Call Me - MEMO ft. Temisan

I love your delivery, man **no homo**... That's some solid rhyme scheme you used and your voice helped a great deal. I heard some nice multis rhymes and the punches were witty...
The beat was way solid and cool, and that TEMISAN on the hook is a wizard. His voice to me is cool, someone I will definitely love to work with and the mixing was great. Good job
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
rapjunkie: First off, you look about 10 years old. does your mama know you have internet access?

Secondly, why would I download a song that i don't know is any good just to clog up my hard drive or give me virus??

Abeg, load the song so we can hear it without downloading.

anuofia!!

Hey dawg eazy on the dude
D still fit blow last last, lol
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
rapjunkie:

why do I have to drop my own work before I voice an opinion? u silly, st*pid, sycophantic, sh*tfaced skunk.

if its wack, its wack. simple as.

just pray that you have any talent because im about to review your tune.

i only offer objective opinions

Look at my first post here lazy bone and tell me where I asked for you opinion by the way; or are you the op of this thread? We know your types who are empty brained shitass with nothing to offer only to condemn people's work. Since I now realize you're jealous of talented guys here cos you probably have no talent, it'll be folly of me to reply you any further. Silent button pressed on you
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
alisigwe: Been waiting for a day like this: pls rate this rap song "where am from by D-end .http:///dl/mmig8rvma0ow. show some love #eastside

The link isn't working, can you fix it?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoawo:

The link isn't working, can you fix it?

Uve seen mine?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gondy - Wonder Wonder

Though the production was good for real, I just feel if another producer handled this, it would come out better. This is surely a song that will get peeps dancing, the hook was great, and the beat is dance-able.
And then I normally don't say this but don't be afraid to do some wizkid-ish on your verse. You really don't have to pass a clear message in your dance tracks. Just make them sound great, no need to paint a picture, no need for extremely good lyrics; just sing sweet stuffs that goes on the beat for the verses and make the hook good- the wizkid way. This track could definitely use that. You definitely have the confidence on the mic.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ OP. Thanks for the review and your suggestions are noted. God bless you
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tinkololo - 1010 All stars

The Hook was superb, for real. I love it. I really would love to know the guy on that hook, please!!! He can be a great break.
The biggest downside to the track as anyone else will agree is that apart from the hook, the mixing of the verses wasn't good enough. I am not sure but it seems the mic and mixing techniques used on the verses is different from that of the hook. Because the hook was superb. But the microphone for the verses just didn't sound as good as that- must be the mixing.

I like the last verse better, his delivery was clearer and his breath control was good and his verse sounded better. The other guys did well too though.
The beat was a solid 1. Good job
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hulio - VODKA

Just took another bottle and killed myself
Why drink and drive, when you can ***puffs in*** and fly
V.O.D.K.A - just poured my problem in a bottle , can I pour them in the past?
Today is my past and my future is on pause!!!

Hehehehe ***LMFAO***

I love the song, the hook was good and the verse was solid

Are you Nigerian??
Your delivery was really nice, the beat was solid, the mixing was good, nothing to hate on this. Good job. You sound like someone I will love to work with

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoawo: Hulio - VODKA

Hehehehe ***LMFAO***

Are you Nigerian??
Your delivery was really nice, the beat was solid, the mixing was good, nothing to hate on this. Good job. You sound like someone I will love to work with

Yeah man am proudly nigerian, hul Gabriel by name, am tiv, i rep benue state,.. Bro i will work with anyone that can add to my career, i don't mind working with you, am still fresh out
Did you listen to the oda(me n u tonyt)?
Thanks bruv
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
sopoundz: whr yu located bruh?
uyo
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
ojoawo: Hulio - VODKA

Hehehehe ***LMFAO***

Are you Nigerian??
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Alenkakent(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ OP, I love what ure doing here but pls endeavor to call a spade a space and hit the nail on the flat side...
I haven't seen any constructive or even any criticism so far... Ure just praising all d tracks uve reviewed...
Pls point out where there are faults in each track and let d artists work on it...
If artistes don't get d criticism, how will they become better?
WILL BE BACK WITH TRACKS FROM MY BOYZ
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alenkakent: @ OP, I love what ure doing here but pls endeavor to call a spade a space and hit the nail on the flat side...
I haven't seen any constructive or even any criticism so far... Ure just praising all d tracks uve reviewed...
Pls point out where there are faults in each track and let d artists work on it...e
If artistes don't get d criticism, how will they become better?
WILL BE BACK WITH TRACKS FROM MY BOYZ

Yeah in as much as I agree with you, buh i really think you can also download the songs too and c for yourself, its obvious ur in d industry too, an extra hand here wont b bad, one lov
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Alenkakent(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
NOTE: these artistes are just 19 years and they're still learning

OYA by ICON http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/744486
(Unmastered version)

SWEET 16 by STORMERZ http:///cyqkzm6rLh
(Mixed and mastered)

MAMMY by STORMERZ http:///dp8cprKYw7
(Unmastered version)

Kindly endavour to listen to the 3rd track till d end even though there are some weak points in d track but I want u to advice me on what to add and remove from d track before the mastering and final release from studio...
Give ur comment abt d last rapper on d track (ICON)
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alenkakent: NOTE: these artistes are just 19 years and they're still learning

OYA by ICON http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/744486
(Unmastered version)

SWEET 16 by STORMERZ http:///cyqkzm6rLh
(Mixed and mastered)

MAMMY by STORMERZ http:///dp8cprKYw7
(Unmastered version)

Kindly endavour to listen to the 3rd track till d end even though there are some weak points in d track but I want u to advice me on what to add and remove from d track before the mastering and final release from studio...
Give ur comment abt d last rapper on d track (ICON)

Bro wats up with d age note, u think oda artist here b as old as 2chainz,lol
Just drop d track let him review
***no pikin for music ****

Another thing is, dis is no competition bruv,
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
op check out this song...move on by young Bobby a 12 year old. I mixed it last year ...........oblitz 7C6EF458 ....https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rg4p9tunetjy4b/move%20on.mp3
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
'
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by edwonderz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2014

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oblitz: op check out this song...move on by young Bobby a 12 year old. I mixed it last year....https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rg4p9tunetjy4b/move%20on.mp3
12year old?
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / 'Sweet Mother' Lyrics (Prince Nico Mbarga) / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.