Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF (10976 Views)

Pensioners Ask CBN To Stop Osun N35bn Bailout / Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP / NLC Urges FG To Remit N35bn Pension Money To Pfas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2013
I'm every federal ministry there re always people that steal money this is no new thing
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by solomon111(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Donmams:
Is that your brilliant solution to corruption in Nigeria? Dividing the country? Mumu.
why are you always against Nigeria dividing?
If you like buhari so much,you should pray for Nigeria to divide and elect him as the first president of arewa republic.
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Boss13: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Another distraction from Stella oduah's case. I knew something like this would come out so that we can move to the new thing. Then it gives them time to bury the stella's case and take it out from front page news.

Nigerians have moved on to another hot tizzling news. Please Stella needs to face the consequences, then we can come back to this.

1 Like

Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by kabba7(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Donmams: Men! Buhari is going to have a hard time finding enough jail cells to put all of these gov't theves in 2015!

These are the reasons All types of lies must be told against buhari however those thinking of prisons should forget about that we've gone past prison hopefully the
Rawlings theory willl be more appropriate enough is enough .
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Gbenge77(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Pres Jona says corruption in Nigeria is exaggerated.And this proves it.Doesn't it?
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by thaoriginator: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Omo see natural fresh airshocked abeg off dat AC jorgrin
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Validated: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Donmams: Men! Buhari is going to have a hard time finding enough jail cells to put all of these gov't thieves in 2015!

Real DREAMER!! Not only BUHARI, but BOMBHARI grin
Fresh air till 2019
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Things are going from bad to worse, there is hardly and ministry of govt parastatals that is not having one issue of corruption or another, people are not doing the work they are vested with again, no body is serving this country out of being patrotic.

My pains is that even if these people are arrested, the judiciary will not help matter, the judiciary are as corrupt as every arm of the government , giving injuction and restraining orders against theives and arm robber running our polity, they keep on adjourning cases of corruption to an endless date.

What happened to corruption brought against people like

Iyabo Obasanjo and the then minister of health?

Bukola Saraki

Peter odili

Rasheed Ladoja

Gbenga Daniel

Orji Kalu

Jolly Nyame

Igbenedion

Bankole

Etteh

Oyinlola

chimaroke Nnamani

Ohakim

among others

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by ikweremilitant: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
bloggernaija: President Shagari ,
Sorry
DUMBO JOE's destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria.
There is no better argument for regionalism or outright partition than this example of bad leadership.
THE GOVERNMENT HAS COMPLETELY LOST CONTROL.
why re u guys so brainles is gej mentiond in d frud.are their reportd case of fraud in objs tenure.u guys shoud quite d cheap alchohol o
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by andyanders: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin angry
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by andyanders: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
s grin
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by andyanders: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why wouldn't they steal again after Maina stole billions and was allowed to go free. Others should even steal the nation dry and her we are shouting. Has the courts, EfCC, ICPC been able to convict any one? Hell no. Any probe in this country results to more fraud.
Conviction on Ibori happened outside the shores of this country. Same Ibori that was discharged by the same Minister of Justice of this country was convicted outside Nigeria on same case where he pleaded guilty.
Those sent to investigate end up looking for avenues to even start asking to share part of the looted funds.
Who among our leaders can be clean? The only person I lay my trust on despite any of his short coming is Mr. Nuhu Ribadu. Because our leaders knows that they are equally not clean, they cannot appoint any strong force that cannot dance to the tone of PDP or their caucus.

1 Like

Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Faheedat: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
[b]Comrade,
This is rediculous and The Finance Minister is saying that all is well with the economy,whereas our so call leaders though that MONEY is everything.
FEAR ALLAH,AND REMEMBER THAT ALL WILL ACCOUNT OF HOW YOU GOT ALL THIS ILL GOTTEN WEALTH TO THE MOST SUPREME ALMIGHTY GOD ONE DAY? prepare your mind for the mathematics how 1+2=5

Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Life imprisonment for the culprits, please! I am fed up of these corrupt leaders! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by hercules07: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
taharqa: lol... Lagos is such a system, right?? A state that engage a Concessionaire to construct a 49km Road with about #50billion but wud end up spending bw #170bn- #180bn in constructing same in a Concession agreement that is front in Utmost Secrecy... Stop bn a CLOWN

Stop spreading this falsehood jare.
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Don't tell me that this is the news that will sweep Stellah Oduah's own under the carpet. angry

1 Like

Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by Yujin(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
0lumide: It is time for war with these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either they kill us all or we put corruption at Zero!!!!!

35b naira can do a lot of things for 1 million people!!!!! water amenity, hospitals. If we budget 35b naira to build hospitals in Niger Delta villages, we will health care to at least 70% of impoverished communities in the niger Delta.

If we budget the 35b for health care in the north, we will bring health care to at least 50% of those living in small towns and villages.

Mehn!!!! I'm tired of this shit!!!

Nigerians this is war!!! your common wealth is being carted away and you are watching!!

Me I go talk, man no fit cheat me and Eledumare no dey cheat so we are not supposed to be cheated as inequality scorches the soul and makes the soul cave in on it's burdens!!!

Fight my people, let's fight!! Let's rebel!!
After you are done gyrating go back to your docile state and enjoy your Nigeria.
Adieu Nigeria!
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by nafada2: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2013
unless nigeria treat corruption as a system destroyer, by slamming death penalty on offenders, we cannot move forward.
Re: N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF by iphy42: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
taharqa: Who is this DONKEY talking to?? Is it yr father that is exposing these Thieves? So you didn't know that ALL of those former Pension thieves did most the stealing b4 GEJ became President (though, not sure of these new ones) and that it was cos of d President's Task Force and Okonjo-Iweala's Audit of d Civil Service almost immediately she returned in an attempt to reduce Recurrent Expenditure/Overheads (the same
process that hv discovered thousands of Ghost workers and saved d nation more than #100bn, and which d new IPPIS is an extension) made ALL d Pension theft discoveries, and that it was d Govt solely (without any prompting by any person) who took them to court and prosecuting them?? Even this new discoveries as inferred from this article was entirely made by d Govt (tru d Task force again)
and it is the Govt that arrested them and is now prepping to prosecute them. What is diff is that YOU are just now hearing about it afta d work hv bn talking, and as a typical Nigerian, talking . Can that brain of yrs undastad this??

I never expected much from you anyway! Resort to name calling for all I care I will NEVER descend to your level and until you tell me who appointed Maina and what he did while in office, you are just as irrelevant. Lies don't ever stand the test of time!
BTW, I prefer to be an honest donkey to being a dumb paid white faced liar!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun And Godwin Emefiele Lead Stakeholders To Unveil Unilever / "Reject Nomination Forms From Shadowy Group" - Afenifere, PDP, Others Ask Buhari / Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.