Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? (1682 Views)

See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by laplace19(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
(....Coughs.......)..........eemmm,I wasted almost 20 minutes trying to give this topic the best and suitable title.......but all I could came up with is that which is already there.....
lolz

First and foremost,this issue has been bothering me so much that I have decided to air it on nairaland...

....Many guys have witnessed on this and can testify it as well........
.. and now,this is it

.You meet a girl in a social network,be it facebook,2go,bbm,nairaland,etc....she invites you to her abode for the first time,cos you both have been friends for some days,weeks/months......you neither wooed her nor had promiscuous chats with her before honouring the invitation........but on coming to her abode and after exchanging pleasantries she goes unclad in your face,starts romancing you to have intimacy with her........so guys,can you have the intimacy with her without fear of she being HIV carrier(+) or not??

As for me,I won't ........I go have the impression say she carry am(HIV).... grin

.....Over to you guys ooo
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
u see free food u dey reject am
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ok
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by yabas(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
What the fuk is he talking abt?

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by sweetpoison(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hehehehehehe dis one don go bang badoo girl..fear don catch am say maybe him don carry craw craw..him wan come nairaland come do stylish research...mumu
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by laplace19(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
sweetpoison: Hehehehehehe dis one don go bang badoo girl..fear don catch am say maybe him don carry craw craw..him wan come nairaland come do stylish research...mumu

One problem with most nairalanders..... Why the "mumu"? .......well,I guess you didn't read my own answer to the question
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by laplace19(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bleble-swag:
u see free food u dey reject am

Man shall not live by "free food" alone grin
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by kachiz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
I will order the devil to get behind me. then i will also warn him not to push me.
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Enegod(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
*vomits on thread*yunck!!
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Enegod(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Harbosede02: *vomits on thread*yunck!!
who impregnated you? angry
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enegod: who impregnated you? angry
lolz,...wu else??itz u na
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Enegod(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz,...wu else??itz u na
abort it!!
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enegod: abort it!!
hny watz d meaning of dat??
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by leflanc: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
You wanna be fucking some ho you don't know without protection? Nigga are you stupid or what?
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Phartymah112(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
sweetpoison: Hehehehehehe dis one don go bang badoo girl..fear don catch am say maybe him don carry craw craw..him wan come nairaland come do stylish research...mumu
i c.... Have u taken ur drug? Oya nurse titi come luk afta dis patience.

Op, that kind of a thing is *sweet poison*,never take am
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
le_flanc: You wanna be fucking some ho you don't know without protection? Nigga are you stupid or what?

Exactly.
What kind of thread is this angry
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by venorite(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
You should get a wallet and have condoms in it, that what there won't be any reason to be scared
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by laplace19(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
le_flanc: You wanna be fucking some ho you don't know without protection? Nigga are you stupid or what?

.....Have you been bleeping a girl you are so sure that she is HIV positive with a condom?.....not even minding that most condoms have leaks?
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by laplace19(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Phartymah112: i c.... Have u taken ur drug? Oya nurse titi come luk afta dis patience.

Op, that kind of a thing is *sweet poison*,never take am

Thanks,dear

Even using #50 naira backo bag as my condom I no fit. Those kind girls are liable to............(Lips sealed)......
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by leflanc: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
laplace19:

.....Have you been bleeping a girl you are so sure that she is HIV positive with a condom?.....not even minding that most condoms have leaks?
I love reducing the risks when I do things
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? by laplace19(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2013
le_flanc:
I love reducing the risks when I do things

What do you mean.....so you have been bleeping HIV patients,though very careful?

(1) (Reply)

Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police / what's the most polite way to say this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.