Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14206 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 6:08am On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Go and sleep jor tongue

You know you have to wake up early tomorrow for your friday jummah service grin
Hajia Beauvoir thank you, you should also listen to sermons during jummah service smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: Hajia Beauvoir thank you, you should also listen to sermons during jummah service smiley
Your brother maclatunji banned me unfairly in Islam for Muslims because I pointed out a lie that Fulaman told against me.
Anyway no problem. I have reported him to Seun.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:
Your brother maclatunji banned me unfairly in Islam for Muslims because I pointed out a lie that Fulaman told against me.
Anyway no problem. I have reported him to Seun.
he ban this your account?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: LOL and who told you I don't know how to yinmu?

**yinmu**
grin na yinmu be that grin if nathe picture wey you put there as yinmu,as nse will say YOU HAVE FAILED:p 8-)
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: he ban this your account?
He did. And after that, foolaman insulted me by saying I have issues yet the terrorist mod did nothing to him.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: It is not paining am only showing how "dumb" feminist are grin

My mistake and have correct that, btw it doesn't change anything whether dump oh or dumb oh, as far feminism is a waste group in our society then its dump with dumb women grin

LOLZ don't make that my "tooth pick" nack your flat V shape kini in between your legs! sha don't double dare me...*yinmu*
I don't have tooth pick but more like a mighty cucumber wink and my daddy own is huge like ogede agbagba grin tongue

if you like sef,make you put 10 tubers of yam in between your thighs,wetin concerneth me :p ogede agbagba is too small.carry 20 tubers of yam,join it together then i will know you are just comming up 8-)

as per your papa own,emi leko,won ko minile,mosigba eko so i refuse to adress that,i am not like some born throw away that dont have regard for elders 8-)

just because i dont want some little nonentities to adress my father anyhow,i refuse to talk about whatever your father has in between his thighs.whether na orange seed abi na iroko tree,e concerneth me not 8-)

as for your first paragraph,no dey lie,e dey pain you because you dey emphasize on that waste matter since and yorubas talk say nkan to ba poloro eni,oun lo'n dun.whatever a person dey hammer on or emphasize all the time,na im dey pain am.

Pele,once again,take heart,your time will soon come :p:p

but if you no fit wait,go lie on top agege rail way and wait for an uncomming train to help you take care of your body smiley at least 1 nuisance will be reduced from the remaining nuisances in Nigera.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Oops.
Sorry tingtingz, I just discovered that it was deols that banned me and not maclatunji. She has gone to correct the ban message she left in my profile.
I guess deols is still upset because I supported ileobatojo in a thread where they were fighting before grin grin grin
LMFAO
make e pain am well well. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2013
This is what happens when you think you are sending your children to school, when really they just go sit under a bush tree and play draught until its time to go back home cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: if you like sef,make you put 10 tubers of yam in between your thighs,wetin concerneth me :p ogede agbagba is too small.carry 20 tubers of yam,join it together then i will know you are just comming up 8-)

as per your papa own,emi leko,won ko minile,mosigba eko so i refuse to adress that,i am not like some born throw away that dont have regard for elders 8-)

just because i dont want some little nonentities to adress my father anyhow,i refuse to talk about whatever your father has in between his thighs.whether na orange seed abi na iroko tree,e concerneth me not 8-)

as for your first paragraph,no dey lie,e dey pain you because you dey emphasize on that waste matter since and yorubas talk say nkan to ba poloro eni,oun lo'n dun.whatever a person dey hammer on or emphasize all the time,na im dey pain am.

Pele,once again,take heart,your time will soon come :p:p

but if you no fit wait,go lie on top agege rail way and wait for an uncomming train to help you take care of your body smiley at least 1 nuisance will be reduced from the remaining nuisances in Nigera.
**ignored** maa talk to better person Beauvoir grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
interesting.. so deols is a mod....

Please dont ban me ooo

If u want child marriage,... i will support it oooo

grin grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Why did you waste your precious time answering that kid called carujmonella? The guy is only good for throwing insults around, he never has anything meaningful to say. Cannot spell, cannot construct proper sentences, all he knows how to do is insult.
My dear next time ignore him. He doesn't deserve the attention.
na true sha.i don see say na disgruntled and frustrated kid.life don tire am.

Na the thing wey e no get,na im dey pain am MONEY grin so if e con see people wey dey spend am,body go dey chook am like say na me koba am abi na me say make e dey chase woman wen im mates dey chase money grin

anyway,nice to meet you o jare cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: **IGNORED** maa talk to better person Beauvoir grin grin grin grin
THE BETTER FOR YOU :p:psmiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2013
pickabeau1: interesting.. so deols is a mod....

Please dont ban me ooo

If u want child marriage,... i will support it oooo

grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: na true sha.i don see say na disgruntled and frustrated kid.life don tire am.

Na the thing wey e no get,na im dey pain am MONEY grin so if e con see people wey dey spend am,body go dey chook am like say na me koba am abi na me say make e dey chase woman wen im mates dey chase money grin

anyway,nice to meet you o jare cheesy

Nice to meet you too smiley
Yes, I know what I am saying when I ask you to not answer him. I have debated the guy before and he didn't say anything sensible from the beginning to the end of the thread. Na to throw insult him sabi

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Nice to meet you too smiley
Yes, I know what I am saying when I ask you to not answer him. I have debated the guy before and he didn't say anything sensible from the beginning to the end of the thread. Na to throw insult him sabi
lol,the nonentity don take off grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir: Oops.
Sorry tingtingz, I just discovered that it was deols that banned me and not maclatunji. She has gone to correct the ban message she left in my profile.
I guess deols is still upset because I supported ileobatojo in a thread where they were fighting before grin grin grin
LMFAO
make e pain am well well. grin
LOL, maybe you insulted her
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: THE BETTER FOR YOU :p:psmiley
Leave me,

abeg park one side.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: lol,the nonentity don take off grin

And when I retaliate, your fellow feminists, will cluster around to pass hypocritical "unequal" judgements..

I'll ignore once again.. I don't wanna break my promise. cool
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: LOL, maybe you insulted her
I didn't insult her.
Ileobatojo was seriously dealing with her on that thread and I went to do oversabi cheerleader for ileobatojo embarassed embarassed grin
So deols became angry and started plotting revenge
See the thread here;
https://www.nairaland.com/1486505/16-yr-old-mother-2-stabs-husband/5#19078959
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:
I didn't insult her.
Ileobatojo was seriously dealing with her on that thread and I went to do oversabi cheerleader for ileobatojo embarassed embarassed grin
See the thread here;
Oh...hot thread grin I think ileobatojo didn't get what deols was posting or her view about child marriage, all her(ileobatojo) thought was that deols was fully supporting child marriage because she's a muslim. That's my observation in that thread

As for your ban she shouldn't have ban you cuz I didn't any offense/insult you did or said to her. Madam cheerleader grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
dude,,, wrong..!

deols did not condemn child marriage

She gave some spiel about tryign to understand where the people are coming from ... and that some of us are being influenced by the western or UN media,.. Bull crap
That though i am educated... i am a zombie... A medical practitioner... LOL...

Child marriage exists... should we clap for it NO!!
But because you want to potray islam as perfect, dont rub it in our face

I come from a muslim family but non of my grandparents will support child marriage today...

tintingz: Oh...hot thread grin I think ileobatojo didn't get what deols was posting or her view about child marriage, all her(ileobatojo) thought was that deols was fully supporting child marriage because she's a muslim. That's my observation in that thread

As for your ban she shouldn't have ban you cuz I didn't any offense/insult you did or said to her. Madam cheerleader grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: Oh...hot thread grin I think ileobatojo didn't get what deols was posting or her view about child marriage, all her(ileobatojo) thought was that deols was fully supporting child marriage because she's a muslim. That's my observation in that thread
@bolded,
I am very glad that you were honest. Thank Allah that even you know that I didn't deserve that ban. smiley

As for the rest of your post, just shut up. Deols was supporting child marriage in that thread. Nobody misunderstood anything.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:
I didn't insult her.
See the thread here;

Lol! Next time, you sef don't cheer against a mod. grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol! Next time, you sef don't cheer against a mod. grin

Ok ma embarassed
have learnt my lesson
embarassed embarassed
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
carujmonella:

And when I retaliate, your fellow feminists, will cluster around to pass hypocritical "unequal" judgements..

[b]I'll ignore once again.. I don't wanna break my promise. [/b]cool
Thank u.. kiss
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
pickabeau1: dude,,, wrong..!

deols did not condemn child marriage

She gave some spiel about tryign to understand where the people are coming from ... and that some of us are being influenced by the western or UN media,.. Bull crap
That though i am educated... i am a zombie... A medical practitioner... LOL...

Child marriage exists... should we clap for it NO!!
But because you want to potray islam as perfect, dont rub it in our face

I come from a muslim family but non of my grandparents will support child marriage today...

Was child marriage a practice only among the muslims? Yes or no?

Child marriage is a practice a culture in the northern nigeria so I don't know why she should condemn their believe/culture, it is a practice not only in the north but a culture in africa even in europe and america in the past.

From deols post I read she didn't fully support child marriage she gave reasons for child marriage.

Sorry am not rubbing Islam on anybody's face, if feminist believe all men are rapi;st then why the bragging?
grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:
@bolded,
I am very glad that you were honest. Thank Allah that even you know that I didn't deserve that ban. smiley

As for the rest of your post, just shut up. Deols was supporting child marriage in that thread. Nobody misunderstood anything.
is it because she's a muslim that's why you think this way.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Child marriage is a vestige of a time gone by and was prevalent in many cultures

Those times have passed

Even Islam does not allow for this same child marriage rather allows good judgement to be used yet some adherents have exploited this loophole and acquire young brides especially from less empowered families

I dont see why an educated woman IN THIS TIME AND AGE would still be finding reasons to support an archaic practice

She supports child marriage and despises polygamy.. funny combo grin grin grin

Now she is banning perceived slighters///

Power corrupts.. its not linked to religion

Ottomans killed in the name of Allah

Templars killed in the name of God

Incas killed in the name of Ataguchu

Humans will always use religion to enslave each other

tintingz: Was child marriage a practice only among the muslims? Yes or no?

Child marriage is a practice a culture in the northern nigeria so I don't know why she should condemn their believe/culture, it is a practice not only in the north but a culture in africa even in europe and america in the past.

From deols post I read she didn't fully support child marriage she gave reasons for child marriage.

Sorry am not rubbing Islam on anybody's face, if feminist believe all men are rapi;st then why the bragging?
grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
@tingtinz.// on feminists (especially of the extreme variety) abhorring men,.. unfortunately you will not be able to get a landing point...

They are extreme in their thinking..

Me i no get wahala.. enjoying Carlos baba...
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
pickabeau1: Child marriage is a vestige of a time gone by and was prevalent in many cultures

Those times have passed

Even Islam does not allow for this same child marriage rather allows good judgement to be used yet some adherents have exploited this loophole and acquire young brides especially from less empowered families

I dont see why an educated woman IN THIS TIME AND AGE would still be finding reasons to support an archaic practice

She supports child marriage and despises polygamy.. funny combo grin grin grin

Power corrupts.. its not linked to religion

Ottomans killed in the name of Allah

Templars killed in the name of God

Incas killed in the name of Ataguchu

Humans will always use religion to enslave each other

Exactly @bold Child marriage was a practice in the past due to some circumstances now that we are in jet age child marriage should not be an important thing in our society.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz:
Feminists don't believe that all men are rapists, stop quoting the extreme feminists.
I can also quote what the extreme terrorist Muslims say and claim that Islam is a violent religion.

She supports child marriage and despises
polygamy.. funny combo
Power corrupts..
Real case of abusing power for personal reasons.
And I am sure she is one of those people that preach on how Islam and Muslims are very just and fair to everybody.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
pickabeau1: @tingtinz.// on feminists (especially of the extreme variety) abhorring men,.. unfortunately you will not be able to get a landing point...

They are extreme in their thinking..

Me i no get wahala.. enjoying Carlos baba...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.