Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14438 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: Exactly @bold Child marriage was a practice in the past due to some circumstances now that we are in jet age child marriage should not be an important thing in our society.

And I whole heartedly endorse this..

We should all unite and stop this vestige of a dark time

You should see the documentaries of vvf and u will weep
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:
Feminists don't believe that all men are rapists, stop quoting the extreme feminists.
I can also quote what the extreme terrorist Muslims say and claim that Islam is a violent religion.
ok sorry for generalizing smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: Exactly @bold Child marriage was a practice in the past due to some circumstances now that we are in jet age child marriage should not be an important thing in our society.

This won't work because there are Muslims who claim that Allah decreed Muhammad to be the perfect example for all mankind so they follow him in everything including child marriage.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: ok sorry for generalizing smiley
smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

This won't work because there are Muslims who claim that Allah decreed Muhammad to be the perfect example for all mankind so they follow him in everything including child marriage.
She must be of puberty stage and matured. That's the principle.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:
smiley
wink
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: She must be of puberty stage and matured. That's the principle.

This thing is a lie sha but I don't want to argue it here. I have done that with your Muslim brother on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1491813/3-things-love-islam/9#19125835
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

This thing is a lie sha but I don't want to argue it here. I have done that with your Muslim brother on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1491813/3-things-love-islam/9#19125835
LOL I've gone through the thread and I have read your posts, your are contradicting yourself with confusion...stop reading anti-islamic site if you want to know about Islam, you can't understand the truth about Islam in those site. smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: LOL I've gone through the thread and I have read your posts, your are contradicting yourself with confusion...stop reading anti-islamic site if you want to know about Islam, you can't understand the truth about Islam in those site. smiley

You dey vex? grin
I didn't read any anti Islamic site my dear. Everything I posted was from your quran and authentic hadith.
And your Muslim brother on that thread even agreed with me that Islamically, girls can be married off even before they start having periods.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

You dey vex? grin
I didn't read any anti Islamic site my dear. Everything I posted was from your quran and authentic hadith.
And your Muslim brother on that thread even agreed with me that Islamically, girls can be married off even before they start having periods.
wrong...She is to be betrothed and when she is of matured age she can make are own decision if she wants to marry the man or not(divorce is allowed in muslim marriages). Force marriage is NOT Islam thing.

This is not about posting Quran verse or hadith it is about understanding the meaning of the verses with arabic reference. You read them in an anti-islamic site and you started quoting the Quran verses out of context.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^^I am not in the mood for all this, I have already refuted all the claims you are making now when I discussed with your muslim brother before.

Are you trying to save the image of Islam on this thread or something? Why are you acting like you didn't understand what I posted on that thread and saying that I quoted the quran out of context?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
our bus been dey go oshodi una shake am soteee e face ibadan driver owaa oooo
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir: ^^^I am not in the mood for all this, I have already refuted all the claims you are making now when I discussed with your muslim brother before.

Are you trying to save the image of Islam on this thread or something? Why are you acting like you didn't understand what I posted on that thread and saying that I quoted the quran out of context?
I'm trying clear things to you just the way you are trying to clear feminism ideology to me, yes you quoted the Quran out context. smiley

Am not in the mood to discuss that either, it will derail this thread.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2015
"Nigeria doesn't need Feminism to be destroyed, it is already destroyed!"

Damn. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.