Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,261 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Can Phcn Be Sued?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Phcn Be Sued?? (515 Views)

Opinion Poll: What Other Way Can PHCN Disconnect Light Than Climbing Pole? / Can PHCN Personnel Explain Why We Don't Have Same Hrs Of Power Supply / Can Phcn Guarantee 24hr Uninterrupted Supply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Phcn Be Sued?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Earlier today I was all about my business when Phcn started their normal display of madness. They took the light and in less than 3mins brought it back again. This they continued for about 2 cycles and I knew something would be spoilt before they would eventually stop their madness. It wasn't long before my Pc I plugged to an extension cable started smoking from the back and went blank.

I was so furious that I felt like storming the Phcn office and beat the stupidity out of them. (My God, they would have had it hot). Thank God for the timely intervention of my friend though cheesy

Pls, Lawyers in the house is it possible to sue those criminals called Phcn for damages?? Can one actually win the case against the Company?? Or would the decision of the judge be inclined towards favoring the Corporation since its more of a Govt owned stuff??

(1) (Reply)

Help Ophans / Willie Obiano’s Campaign Team Tours Three Local Governments / Mrglobe: Be Careful What You Say, Compare State And Budget-musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.