Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Things People Regret Before They Die - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things People Regret Before They Die (24898 Views)

Six Things People Regret On Their Death Bed. / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by asids55: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2013
how the op take know?him don die before abi him ask stella or mj ni?
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by Youngsage: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2013
selah...
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 29, 2013
alotofgrace: how would you know say you will cross?
holly God!!!!!
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by LadyH(f): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
Abeg make una no vex my name na Mr.olodo

ah! my guy, no vexation at all oo. na pity mode. hope say u dey faithful to ur drugs o? ndo oo
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by LadyH(f): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2013
@op one cnt get it all right can he??
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by iamdsam: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Even at my age right now (20), I got a lot of these thinkings and regret. I feel like am not suppose to be in the level I am right now. I have regretted and still regretting alot of things in life right now. I really need somebody to talk to because it seems I have no dream. It seems I've lossed focus on life because of the situations am going through. I need to see a clear path in my life. Imagine finishing secondary school at the age of 16 and at 20 you're still at home. Imagine having precarious health situation at a young age of 20. My life thinking has totally changed. I got an entirely different view of life right now. It seems I don't have the confidence and zeal to push forward in life. Nobody to talk guilde and talk strength in me. I stopped been a yahoo boy at a time after I sat and thought about my life that it would only amount to regrets in the future. I want to live a life with a clear vision. I want to have a clear dream!
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by SegzyJoe(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Point 17 & 19 are the two main things a dying person is concerned with. Every other thing dont matter at that point.
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by Deyo2013(f): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2013
beejaay:

am sure u are the one that is not ok for copying the whole damn tin

Well said! I think both of them up there needs their heads examine!
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by iamdsam: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2013
LadyH: ah! my guy, no vexation at all oo. na pity mode. hope say u dey faithful to ur drugs o? ndo oo
Mad man wah dey dance for road and normal human wah come follow am dance, na who really dey mad Na you wah dey dance with am
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by toprealman: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2013
OP have you died before?
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by ogoplus: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: Even at my age right now (20), I got a lot of these thinkings and regret. I feel like am not suppose to be in the level I am right now. I have regretted and still regretting alot of things in life right now. I really need somebody to talk to because it seems I have no dream. It seems I've lossed focus on life because of the situations am going through. I need to see a clear path in my life. Imagine finishing secondary school at the age of 16 and at 20 you're still at home. Imagine having precarious health situation at a young age of 20. My life thinking has totally changed. I got an entirely different view of life right now. It seems I don't have the confidence and zeal to push forward in life. Nobody to talk guilde and talk strength in me. I stopped been a yahoo boy at a time after I sat and thought about my life that it would only amount to regrets in the future. I want to live a life with a clear vision. I want to have a clear dream!

Don't give up on yourself.

You must realise that:

1. You're blessed to be alive no matter what you are going through.

2. The fact that you are not comfortable with your present situation means your a have great potentials.

3. About having a clear dream; take life one step at a time. This life is not as complicated as it seems.

4. Get to know God more and be prayerful; tell God to help you. HE is all you need.

5. Always remember you are created for a purpose; follow your passion and every other things will fall into place with time.

ONE LOVE !

2 Likes

Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by Afodot0022(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: Even at my age right now (20), I got a lot of these thinkings and regret. I feel like am not suppose to be in the level I am right now. I have regretted and still regretting alot of things in life right now. I really need somebody to talk to because it seems I have no dream. It seems I've lossed focus on life because of the situations am going through. I need to see a clear path in my life. Imagine finishing secondary school at the age of 16 and at 20 you're still at home. Imagine having precarious health situation at a young age of 20. My life thinking has totally changed. I got an entirely different view of life right now. It seems I don't have the confidence and zeal to push forward in life. Nobody to talk guilde and talk strength in me. I stopped been a yahoo boy at a time after I sat and thought about my life that it would only amount to regrets in the future. I want to live a life with a clear vision. I want to have a clear dream!

I know how you feel bro cos am also going thru wat you passing thru presently... some time life throws alot of things at you and you get confused and out of track... I was also once a yahoo boy too.. I had to repent and leave life the right way.. But i tell you, i really suffered for all i did and really affected my destiny.. Its true that whatsover you sow you will ripe.. I am reaping it big time now in a negative way.. Life is so difficulty and dreams are gone...No focus.. Health issues and so on. sometime i get fed and feel like committing suicide but one thing in me do tell me thats its well.. all you need to do is give your life to christ for him to re amend your life for you.. thats what i did bro

1 Like

Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by Efiko(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
nice & on point;
wish to add no. 21 & pray its never your regret:
i wish i had been more mindful of things that have eternal value (The Kingdom of God) than all these shadows/vanity that passes way
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by tundebj(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
sayit_out1: @OP, IF YOU GENUINELY HAVE CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE AS LORD & SAVIOUR, NOTHING TO REGRET SO MAKE AMENDMENT NOW.
the conclusiön of the whole matter
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by tundebj(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
ogoplus:

Don't give up on yourself.

You must realise that:

1. You're blessed to be alive no matter what you are going through.

2. The fact that you are not comfortable with your present situation means your a have great potentials.

3. About having a clear dream; take life one step at a time. This life is not as complicated as it seems.

4. Get to know God more and be prayerful; tell God to help you. HE is all you need.

5. Always remember you are created for a purpose; follow your passion and every other things will fall into place with time.

ONE LOVE !
well said, pls consider this
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by Yemlizzy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice one Op since like most people are sayin they aint dead the fact that you still alive makes you realize that all you need is to work on your lapses!
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by doingreat(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ OP how did you know? Have you died before?
Re: Things People Regret Before They Die by samsolite(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013

I was quite touched by what you are presently going through. I didn't put up this post for anyone to start having regrets, far from it. Its a call to action, a reawakening for you to stary living life in the present.

And at your age (20), bro. you are still very young to give up. You only become a loser when you stop trying.

Finally, please talk to someone you trust about how you feel; parents, siblings, an elderreligious leader. It will help relieve part of the burden you bear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.