Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In (12762 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by ARareGem(f): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
tomtyte02: undecided my brain probably fixed it itself.

Lol. I only just realised the automatic correction my brain did after reading your post.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Oyiboman69: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
NORTH....
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Mickey7(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
sissy_ijebu:

YALE killed her cry
why cry
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by jhydebaba(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Deiok: Mr Jhyde hw far?
broda
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by donPhill(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
dvdon: Beach then the Bar then d Bed.

Notice how the all begin with 'B' well dats me d Big Boy.

Cimon grin grin see letter rymes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by lobam(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
for me is da Police Station and Hospital. I thank baba God...so far I've never had the opportunity to visit both places in recent years...either to visit anyone or personal reason. Hospital Scent makes me feel nauseous. Police station makes me loose my wits
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by thoniann(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mortuary!
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by buoye1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hell fire.......I don't wanna b a victim.......God help me

2 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Uteghe(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
My ex' home-cos I still got feelings for her and she still finds me handsome. Banks- cant stand queues and Akwa Ibom State Government house-i have a phobia for kidnappers.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by windud: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
seme boarder, badagry express road

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by jovialjov(f): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
prof800:
ditto

Double ditto
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
DENTIST!!!
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=Codedrock]Wow!
Some places in the united states, ISRAEL,
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted[/quote

da phuck??
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by homesteady(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Codedrock: NOT FUNNY BRO!

undecided was it meant to be funny? And I know that its your 2nd account that liked your comment! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Rejoice5000(f): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2013
Police station
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Igbo parties here in California.

Filled with people who talk big and act little.

Gives the creeps cry
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by angelseddy(f): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2013
undecided I dread going to the police station, jeez! That's one annoying place. And I dread going down my street @ night. Tis so quiet and lonely.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by AdeniyiA(m): 1:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Iceslizer: WORK cry
L-A-Z-Y!
are you fat?
your husband don enter am
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Pennywise(m): 5:15am On Nov 03, 2013
I dread any place that is more. than one storey off d ground.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Gudintent: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Hospital - depressing place to be, u look around and all you see is sick ppl, being admitted twice and I cried from going in till I was discharged.

Any enclosures where ppl smoke - can't stand it, even if you have just finished smoking pls stand at least 10 feet away from me, the stench!

Mouse/rat infested abode - most animals I can do, but that is a no no. Until they are dead I won't go anywhere near.

Can I just say to those who dread going to work because of a horrible boss or colleague, may God fight on your behalf and defeat all the obstacles in your work places Amen. I can't begin to comprehend dreading work, it's hard enough finding employment but not to have peace in it - terrible sad

3 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by UKBobo(m): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Entering Naija airspace! My prayers inrease ten-fold.

2 Likes

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Akanniade(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2013
Nigerian police station.
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by doubleking(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2013
Since the banned okada,I hate working to and for my house and bstop,I hate visiting many places in lagos when it rains
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by ini4brandon(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2013
Codedrock: Wow!
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted
i dread being in your school. *SHOOTED?
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Goldenheart(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Dread# going to Police station, Ghetto, Hospital, Brothel, Club, Desert etc. cry
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by tattesco(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2013
[center][/center]I like Going to church
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by kennyfao(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Public Toilet - I can't just imagine myself using it

Group Rally - I can't stand the stress of working around all in the name of campaign or rallying. The last time I did that was when I was serving (Endurance trek).

Anyway place I will have to put on Uniform -- I beg no be me go go there!!!
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by Yazmin: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Codedrock: Wow!
Some Ancient places in ITALY. And the NEW ZEALAND i love new zealand the 've gat all this great and old buildings and environment thats where most movies like merlin legend of the seeker GOT and etc were shooted

The worst place for me to visit is your page or comments. The 'last bullet' is always precise and to kill....shooted ko solded ni....! grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by tonygee1(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2013
I am frm anambra state born in one of the dreaded city in naija (warri) delta state but where I will rather not go is onitsha dat place is hell of a place
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by OreofeeOluwa(f): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Hell Fire
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by jerrymania(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2013
Caracta: Hospitals, markets, public shows, beer palours, clubs, camps, loud parties and every other place with many people around. I hate the noise in the clubs, market, etc. and lights with different colours in clubs.

Hospitals give me goose bumbs. I hate to see someone in pain.

Need i go on? Quite a long list sad

you must be one very lonely and very very conservative girl. hope you got friends and a boyfriend!
Re: Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In by SHAAWA: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote

author=Vicjustice]As for me, I'd rather avoid countries that are ruled
by Islamists, also, any place where Islamists militants have strongholds
as well as, any place where such religious fanatics are calling for
religious laws or are protesting for what they think is their religious
entitlements.
I don't want to be arrested for violating the sharia or to be caught up
in a terror bomb attack[/quote]

Have you ever been to such a place before, atleast the Op was clear
enough with example. what was your motive? to derail the topic or start an
e-religious war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / New Lagos Map On Google Earth / 5 Interesting Ways Traveling Affects Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.