Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Should We Continue To Pray For Our Leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Continue To Pray For Our Leaders? (410 Views)

This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Continue To Pray For Our Leaders? by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
If we would spend the same amount of time praying for our leaders in power as we do talking about them, we would get better results.Do you agree? Should we continue to pray for president Jonathan even in His confused state?
Re: Should We Continue To Pray For Our Leaders? by greatgod2012(f): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
PRODUTIM1: If we would spend the same amount of time praying for our leaders in power as we do talking about them, we would get better results.Do you agree? Should we continue to pray for president Jonathan even in His confused state?

yes, you are right, and prayer too has its place too.
PUSH
P.....Pray
U.....Until
S......Something
H......Happen

1 Like

Re: Should We Continue To Pray For Our Leaders? by gbanikiti(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
You continue praying for them and they continue looting the national treasury. I never pray for myself finish na to pray for our leaders. I dey craze? angry
Re: Should We Continue To Pray For Our Leaders? by adconline(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
PRODUTIM1: If we would spend the same amount of time praying for our leaders in power as we do talking about them, we would get better results.Do you agree? Should we continue to pray for president Jonathan even in His confused state?

Only fools pray to win the lottery without playing to win.. Prayer without good work is vanity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Minister Bought Six, Not Two Bulletproof Cars, Investigation Group / FG To Give 10-year Tax Holiday To Tyre Manufacturers / National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.