Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? (1262 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Yooguyz: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Any advice from anyone?
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by jhydebaba(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Give am belle or allow am give u belle. See question shocked
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by tshegs19: 2:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Eat her gushy! ¯\_("_")_/¯

1 Like

Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by temi4fash(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2013
y did she accept ur proposal if she does n o know u luv her..

abi u never propose.. u still dai use faith..
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Yooguyz: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2013
temi4fash: y did she accept ur proposal if she does n o know u luv her..

abi u never propose.. u still dai use faith..
i have proposed, but i want to do something that'll just blow her mind you know.
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Just buy her a brand new Toyota Yaris.
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Yooguyz: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpacalipse: Just buy her a brand new Toyota Yaris.
no be only Toyota yaris na tortise motor
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by mayorall(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nawa for nairalanders. Ordinary advice you can't and you are blabbing.

At op
1 Take her out, park, beach, tourist centres

2. Make her feel like a princess.

3. Call her in the morning, afternoon and evening. You can call at the middle of the night to know how her night is going. Make sure you end your call with "I love you so much". When she reply ask her once in a blue moon that how many percents.

4. Introduce her to your friends and family, get close to her siblings, call them too.

5. Tell her about your childhood. Your funny childhood

6. Play rough play with her.

7. Create time for her.

8. Don't be too serious

9. Give her access to your gadgets, let her know the codes. Let her know your social networks Passwords (if you gat no skeleton in your cupboard but this really works)

10. Buy her gifts, identify her basic needs. Even if its just her cream, its okay.
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by tpapi: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Try n see if u can last up to 30 mins on her b4 releasin
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Yooguyz: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
mayorall: Nawa for nairalanders. Ordinary advice you can't and you are blabbing.

At op

3. Call her in the morning, afternoon and evening. You can call at the middle of the night to know how her night is going. Make sure you end your call with "I love you so much". When she reply ask her once in a blue moon that how many percents.

4. Introduce her to your friends and family, get close to her siblings, call them too.

7. Create time for her.

8. Don't be too serious

9. Give her access to your gadgets, let her know the codes. Let her know your social networks Passwords (if you gat no skeleton in your cupboard but this really works)

10. Buy her gifts, identify her basic needs. Even if its just her cream, its okay.

number 9 is a No No for me, but thanks for the advice anyway.
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by 190theclown: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
mschewww undecided
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2013
Sell all your life and even, your family life depend on to buy her a good car and build nice house for her!!! grin #wazza
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Csami(m): 1:42am On Oct 28, 2013
Do for her something good u wish to do for yourself.
So u no go like build house for ocean for her? or use generator do special pendant for her?
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2013
mayorall: Nawa for nairalanders. Ordinary advice you can't and you are blabbing.

At op

7. Create time for her.

8. Don't be too serious

Are 4 real? U r running a risk den,nos 3,6 n 9 r just off d hook...love doesn't cause pain. @op do whatever dat is within ur comfort zone buh its rather awkward asking diz kinda qxn.
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by mayorall(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Are 4 real? U r running a risk den,nos 3,6 n 9 r just off d hook...love doesn't cause pain. @op do whatever dat is within ur comfort zone buh its rather awkward asking diz kinda qxn.

Yes boss. I gat no gf, I only have a fiancee so everything I listed there is my practices. Thanks boss.
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Send me her details - number, house address and stuff, and watch me show you how to love her undecided
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by iamteaser: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Did you really ask this dumb question? Grow up Nigga! *spits on thread*
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Exponental(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Do adverts!
Flyers, handbills, tv, radio, posters and many more! If she still doubts u, kill urself and request dat ur coffin be marked "died for love"!
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Ijawboi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
SPIT ON HER
Re: How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Why all this, so many immature secondary school boys on nairaland, somebody asked a question while you all daft spewing trash like a delude retard homo habilis. SMH nairaland gone to dogs embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Age To Get Married? / What Is Wrong With The Girls Of Nowadays!!! / $$$love Lecture/story$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.