Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah (13533 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / President Buhari May Order Arrest Of Akpabio, Susuwan, Orji And Others / ODUAHGATE: We May Order Arrest Of Aviation Minister – House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thieves arresting thieve
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jenkizo: From all the comments in respect of the topic so far, it has shown that the Igbo youths are worst compare to the elders in terms of criminalities. Criminal traits are embeded in their DNA. Imagine a right thinking human being giving credence to Oduah's high display of criminality and for this reason, Nigerians are sceptical of an Igbo man becoming president of Nigeria. Bad people beget bad leaders and that is why the Igbos breed bad leaders. Every Criminal in the East is celebrated as a hero. Also in the case of LAWAN FOROUK, let it be known that the guy was setup by Jonathan and his subsidy thief OTEDOLA who stole billions of naira. Their plan has finally worked by shifting Nigerian's attention from their Oil subsidy scam to Farouk. The Igbos should stop this 'our own syndrom' by giving credence to all forms of criminalities so that Nigerians can deem them fit for the Presidency.
.congratulation man. You have won your self the award of MUMU OF THE YEAR

7 Likes

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by emmabest2000(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
omenka:
The moral burden on the house is too heavy for
them to attempt such. Faroukgate, Hembegate,
Elumelugate, Ettehgate, and all the other "gates" easily come to mind.

Besides, do they really have such powers
good question grin

1 Like

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Hamazz1: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
naijaking1: Where was the boko haram wounded lion when one of them was stuffing dollar bills into his hat
Born to rule never disappoints to their followers.
u r social climber low life fool.I wish I will never have to come across comments like yours Which express plainly ethno religious socio political geo xenophobic bigotry.its a pity I exist in thesame era with u.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Soloter(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
naijaking1: Where was the boko haram wounded lion when one of them was stuffing dollar bills into his hat
Born to rule never disappoints to their followers.
tribalism and nepotism is what will kill people like you. because of tribal sentiments, you can't see anything bad in a woman claiming she used that huge amount to purchase two vehicles which are no where to be seen
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by 2rutalk1: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Good, l love that. Let her appear before them on Tuesday. I am sure two or more persons in that dishonourable house must have received or requested for bride from her Ministry. Let her be bold enough to point at them as Otedola did. Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada. More heads must roll.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
The case of Farouk comes to mind, These Reps were siding their own. Criminal gang ups
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Ferdinandu(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
A public officer bought 2 cars at almost a million dollar each with public money in a country where at least 70% of her citizens are in Poverty and I can see people supporting her,trying to bring ethnicity and politics into it instead of calling a spade a spade.It's a Generation of lost souls.

2 Likes

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Let them order for arrest of Bankole and Farouk Lawan first. I love accountability and fairness but it appears we always have selective justice in Nigeria.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by naijaking1: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Area-Fada:

When did National Assembly become prosecutor or judge to order arrest?

They are just making noise to increase the number of Ghana must go to settle them.

Being a lawmaker doesn't empower you to enforce the law.

How many of their exposed corrupt colleagues (Hatcrook Lawal, Etteh, etc) have they arrested?

They should start by arresting themselves for their monumental fraud/pay package and sundry embezzlement.

Bunch of clowns.

If they have evidence that can stand against her in court, what is EFCC and ICPC still doing?

Are they not supposed to be detaining and questioning her?

If no evidence they should let her be.

Thank you. That is called heating up the polity, and he knows it.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by solotutu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ferdinandu: A public officer bought 2 cars at almost a million dollar each with public money in a country where at least 70% of her citizens are in Poverty and I can see people supporting her,trying to bring ethnicity and politics into it instead of calling a spade a spade.It's a Generation of lost souls.
[color=#770077]which kind of thing is this ehhn,even if the reason of purchasing those bullet proof cars is to protect herself/transport hi-VIP's from d plane to thier destination frm airport it doesnt make sense .is it Obama/osama dey r waiting for?? Ahhn dese so called ppl in power dey kip doing it all oer again...
Click like abeggi to know more on ekiti n d GOV https://m.facebook.com/IwillvoteJKF2014.org?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9462633759
[/color]
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by fxskye: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Funny drama will keep evolving in Nigeria.
When did law maker becomes law enforcement agency?
If she failed to appear, then summon her boss that appointed her. Or was it nass that appointed her for Oga at d Top?
From all d comments so far, I see division than addition among Nigerians. Ethno-Religion divisions prevail than Nigeria as a country.
Nothing seems working due to all these. Let's divide d country into her major 3 languages rather than suffering n smiling force co-existence.

1 Like

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by oilsuop: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
hmmm babajide jayoba easyooo sad
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by naijaking1: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hamazz1: u r social climber low life fool.I wish I will never have to come across comments like yours Which express plainly ethno religious socio political geo xenophobic bigotry.its a pity I exist in thesame era with u.

Thank you.
From the criminal Alh Lafia Mohammed in the house making noise, to retar.d.ed preacher Gumi, to good for nothing Kwankwaso, and to your born-to-rule self, it has always been about ethno-religious interests. Political manipuliation, religious 'superiority', and enslavement of the masses-those have been your modus operandi right from the time of Afonja in Illorin, to the crazy Othman dan Fodio, to Sarduana, and now to your ilk.
Wow unto Nigerians who have not learnt their lesson from you guys. Better still, you Hausa/Fulani born-to-rule politicians need a good lesson in humility. The slave trade officially ended more than 100 years ago. Better still, you can do araba, and go your way with your kins in Niger republic, there is no room for you here, anymore!

Soloter: tribalism and nepotism is what will kill people like you. because of tribal sentiments, you can't see anything bad in a woman claiming she used that huge amount to purchase two vehicles which are no where to be seen

It is tribalism and nepotism when you mount a campaign of falsehood, enroll hungry politicians to heat up the polity, and then wage a tirade of innuendos, knowing fully well that there is no substance in your allegation. Many panels have been set up by the president, house of reps, etc to probe this purchase, yet you have no time to allow for a full investigation. Instead, you want the woman killed before facts are revealed that is wrong, and shows why Nigeria is not doing well as a country.

1 Like

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by willyray(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
good
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Seriousbusiness: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Emperor_007: This must be a joke.

They should order the arrest of Otedola and Farouk first . After prosecuting them, then we can start to discuss about the propaganda being sponsored by Yorubas and their APC supporters in the aviation ministry .

Farouk is an elected official,Otedola is a bussiness man while Oduah is an appointed official by the president ,Biko!!

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by sasifo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
He that must come to equity must come with a pure hand. They have no justification do anything to Stella. Let the sleeping dog lie afterward if you point one finger to your enemy, the remaining four dirty finger
will be pointing at you.

1 Like

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by ceejay80s(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
Too many aboki for house of rep.
Why?
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by izunned: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jenkizo: From all the comments in respect of the topic so far, it has shown that the Igbo youths are worst compare to the elders in terms of criminalities. Criminal traits are embeded in their DNA. Imagine a right thinking human being giving credence to Oduah's high display of criminality and for this reason, Nigerians are sceptical of an Igbo man becoming president of Nigeria. Bad people beget bad leaders and that is why the Igbos breed bad leaders. Every Criminal in the East is celebrated as a hero. Also in the case of LAWAN FOROUK, let it be known that the guy was setup by Jonathan and his subsidy thief OTEDOLA who stole billions of naira. Their plan has finally worked by shifting Nigerian's attention from their Oil subsidy scam to Farouk. The Igbos should stop this 'our own syndrom' by giving credence to all forms of criminalities so that Nigerians can deem them fit for the Presidency.
see your mouth, i believe that olodo like you did not kno that for more than 40 years the north ruled this country it was the yorubas the used as technocrats,they were incharge from NITEL,NIGERIA AIRWAYS,majority of the industries and ministries but you people looted these institution to their death.tell me which of those institution that is alife then i will believe your words about the igbo youth,but if you cant then yorubas are the biggest looters that kept this country like this.i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
izunned:
see your mouth, i believe that olodo like you did not kno that for more than 40 years the north ruled this country it was the yorubas the used as technocrats,they were incharge from NITEL,NIGERIA AIRWAYS,majority of the industries and ministries but you people looted these institution to their death.tell me which of those institution that is alife then i will believe your words about the igbo youth,but if you cant then yorubas are the biggest looters that kept this country like this.i rest my case

Pls help me ask them what their past aviation ministers did for Nig?
They looted yet they didn't do anything

2 Likes

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by akorsson(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Make cool cash from your dead inverter batteries and other heavy duty batteries. Contact padre tech on 07088148672 or bbm on 2B08889C
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Sammysammy1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wetin madam stella de fear , abi she want go borno state or sokoto go inspect airport facilities ? She no plan am wel . Madam nxt tym consult me make i giv u concept wey u go use
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by sparko1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seeing the way some people are commenting i begin to wonder if the said house of rep were appointed by a particular person, now i see what is wrong with Nigeria, when its time to vote we will still vote the wrong people in so that after a year or so we might have something to say.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by MeAndYou(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
lol.... what are u waiting 4?
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by wickyyolo: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
We know the drill, they will publicly try to humiliate her and the matter will die. Probing never worked for us. House Rep don't even know what they're doing. Pity
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by chinakobo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
The reps should arrest themselves first. Their embezelment and salaries are recurrent. Infact they should have rooms in max prisons. Nonsense people that should have black maria as their private cars now parade themselves as holy. Before u attack me, I don't support stella
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Nicepoker(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2013

They should order the arrest of Otedola and Farouk first . After prosecuting them, then we can start to discuss about the propaganda being sponsored by Yorubas and their APC supporters in the aviation ministry .

igbo he goat
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by Nicepoker(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
drlsv91: A kettle calling Pot black!.......
All these big belly reps needs proper scrutilisation,..they like to poke nose into ppls Who seems to be getting more money than they, esp. To the femine gender...God dae oh! Araresting her is a waste of time..who will risk his life to arrest a woman?
ur thinking mentality is certainly below normal.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by matty1024: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kettle calling pot black!! Are the national assembly saints? Shame on all of you!!
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by holuwashezy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2013

Ok, so Yorubas and APC were d one that inflates the price of those cars?

Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by clint77ng: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
jee gwa ha na osetigo. Ndi anya ukwu efentigo. The same people that blocked our way are now asking us where to go.
Re: Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah by amakenny: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
sCun: What does this mean? Already making conclusions?
What they meant? Like robbers planning to arrest a crumb picker. Clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / INEC Bars Phones, Video Recording In Polling Booths During Osun Election / El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.