Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions (25459 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions by sinaj(f): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Qtsnow:
you can always have ur contact back whenever you change your andriod device by just putting in your blacberry ID and password you used in registering before. helped a bb user to move from bb to tecno and he still has all his contact just a new pin

hello gud morning smiley

plz i downloaded a new bbm on my fone, I tried using my old ID nd password but itz not opening cry

it gets stuck in setting up bbm, stickers etc embarassed
Re: BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions by chiefololade: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Sinaj, I guess your network is not strong enough.. Go to a place you can access full 3G or just let someone with a stronger network share you
Re: BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions by sinaj(f): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2015
chiefololade:
Sinaj, I guess your network is not strong enough.. Go to a place you can access full 3G or just let someone with a stronger network share you

ok I just hpe so.

I wil try my mtn was using airtel
Re: BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions by Qtsnow(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
sinaj:

hello gud morning smiley

plz i downloaded a new bbm on my fone, I tried using my old ID nd password but itz not opening cry

it gets stuck in setting up bbm, stickers etc embarassed

that is because you internet connection is not fast enough, try to put it in 3G and try again, if that doesn't work, download the latest BBM from play store and try again. remember when signing in to check your CAPS lock (make sure it is not in capital letter, I especially the first letter). I hope it work
Re: BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions by sinaj(f): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Qtsnow:

that is because you internet connection is not fast enough, try to put it in 3G and try again, if that doesn't work, download the latest BBM from play store and try again. remember when signing in to check your CAPS lock (make sure it is not in capital letter, I especially the first letter). I hope it work

thanks smiley

will kip trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Resest My Tecno H6 Privacy Protection Password? / 10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos) / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.