Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! (797 Views)

Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church? / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Yahoozey Dance In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by garripack: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
you see people these days going to church and dancing different type of dance

actually my pastor was provoked to anger to the extent he started warning the youth about improper dance i was surprised because i thought every dance was valid as long as it was for Christ but my pastor said we should dance in a proper way to glorify God

so the question is was is the proper way to dance in the church/
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by ckkris: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
King David dance
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by garripack: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
ckkris: King David dance

how do they dance that one
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by spencerwilliams(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2013
Once u ar born again i believe u wil know how 2 dance,we should b careful wit d kind of danc we danc in church som danc ar just demonic
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2013
Super story ....dance anyhow u lyk to d glory of God
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by Joagbaje(m): 3:34am On Oct 28, 2013
Dance accepted by God has nothing to do with style. It's the demonstration of the spirit of joy . What Gid enjoys is the spirit of joy expressed in our dances. Not necessarily our dancing steps. So you can offer any dancing steps before him provided it's done in demonstrating joy in him.

Psalms 149:3-5
Let them praise his name in the dance:
let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people:
he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Let the saints be joyful in glory:
let them sing aloud upon their beds.

[color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by yemmytcm(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Check out christian articles on the website below. Shalom. http://walkactive./
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
garripack:

a hybrid of limpopo, awilo and skelewu..
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by pristine7(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
The kingdom Babylon has its belongings, one of such is the kind of dance they offer to their god. You don't carry food sacrificed to idols and offer to the holy one of Israel. I know skelewu azonto or whatever, was not inspired by the holy ghost so how is it you are offering them to God. Come out of them, touch not their filthy things then God can be your father. Some say it is azonto for Jesus haba why dont you say fornication for Jesus? I believe these neo-born-agains are stressing the " everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial" part of our liberty to the point of profanity, they forget that God cannot be mocked and that the lord knows they that are his. Finally a true born again does not need anyone to indoctrinate him he has all doctrines within him.
Re: What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!! by ckkris: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2013
garripack:

By the time you discover in the Bible, how God Himself dances, no be person go teach you. Some things are TAUGHT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

(1) (Reply)

Almighty God Expose Corrupt Leaders In Our Country Nigeria-Set Them Up / Nothing Is Too Difficult For God: Story Of How A Renown Athiest Experienced God / How God Showed Me Vision Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.