Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Where Is Prof Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Prof Soyinka (6758 Views)

Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State / Teju Cole To Prof. Soyinka - " How Does It Feel To Be An Embarrassment? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Prof Soyinka by olabukola: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Since this Oduahgate I noticed that one person is missing either in support or against the Oduah saga. Does it mean he has not heard what is going on or he deliberately don't want to get involved as usual when things of this nature crept up in the country. I found his silence disturbing to say the least.

Please somebody should confirm if he is in good health as its very very unusual for him.
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by cardoso111(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
WS dey kampe!
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by JMOI: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Forget that old tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by sheniqua: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eating fish peppersoup at the rivers state govt house and shopping for a 4th wife
The man is very busy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by psucc(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
He's on sabbatical.
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by naijaking1: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
JMOI: Forget that old tribalist.

He is not a tribalist

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by mascot87(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
You want him to talk so that you can criticize him, Ọdé angry

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Midastouch1: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
The Great man that the enemies referred to as "the old mad Professor" has decided that some Nigerians deserve the leaders they have

15 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Alakpoweri: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
olabukola: Since this Oduahgate I noticed that one person is missing either in support or against the Oduah saga. Does it mean he has not heard what is going on or he deliberately don't want to get involved as usual when things of this nature crept up in the country. I found his silence disturbing to say the least.
Please somebody should confirm if he is in good health as its very very unusual for him.
lolz
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by BigBelleControl(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
You are the same person that opened a thread on Nairaland saying that it is full of Yoruba tribalists. I wonder what you are, punk?

12 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by olabukola: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
mascot87: You want him to talk so that you can criticize him, Ọdé angry
He is a respected Prof and when ever things going are going wrong like in this gate he always give his voice by way of advice or protest. It's quite unlike him to keep adapt all these while hence this thread. I just want to knower is in good health but don't want to get involved any more cos of age.
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by JMOI: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
BigBelleControl:
You are the same person that opened a thread on Nairaland saying that it is full of Yoruba tribalists. I wonder what you are, punk?
When did I open such a thread?
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Katsumoto: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
olabukola: Since this Oduahgate I noticed that one person is missing either in support or against the Oduah saga. Does it mean he has not heard what is going on or he deliberately don't want to get involved as usual when things of this nature crept up in the country. I found his silence disturbing to say the least.

You want Soyinka to speak up so that ungrateful Nigerian folks can lay into him?

Soyinka has done enough, let the old man be.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Katsumoto: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2013

Yeah tribalist when he was sneaking into Biafra and then spending 26 months in prison.

Tribalist when he became a spokeman for MEND.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by gramci: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by mascot87(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
olabukola: He is a respected Prof and when ever things going are going wrong like in this gate he always give his voice by way of advice or protest. It's quite unlike him to keep adapt all these while hence this thread. I just want to knower is in good health but don't want to get involved any more cos of age.
He is in a stable and excellent condition but he just choose to keep quiet on the matter as I also approve of cos of our funny brothers down east

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Midastouch1: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
gramci: His fagggot son is APC's commissioner

His son is a medical doctor and he is happily married with kids, you can take your baseless statements elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by mascot87(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yeah tribalist when he was sneaking into Biafra and then spending 26 months in prison.

Tribalist when he became a spokeman for MEND.
Abeg forget those clowns.To hell with their opinions on what they think about the man, who cares

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Katsumoto: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
gramci: His fagggot son is APC's commissioner

Don't project your sexual orientation on others. Be proud to be gay.

And you weren't expecting Soyinka's son to be gainfully employed? Or is being a commissioner a bad thing?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Katsumoto: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
mascot87:
Abeg forget those clowns.To hell with their opinions on what they think about the man, who cares

You must not forget or ignore liars, otherwise they will re-write you story/history.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Midastouch1: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

You must not forget or ignore liars, otherwise they will re-write your story/history.

No truer words have been spoken.
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
He saw a bigger picture of Nigeria that would make Mona Lisa look like fake art. The type of picture Picasso wouldn't even dream about painting.

He realised that you can't save something that's already in the bottomless pit after all the backlash he got for speaking the truth. He's strategizing with his people for the inevitable since naija is now dead meat to him. wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by mascot87(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

You must not forget or ignore liars, otherwise they will re-write you story/history.
You are entitled to your opinion which could be acceptable (has Midastouch1) or totally unacceptable and ignored by some others.
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Katsumoto: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
shymexx: He saw a bigger picture of Nigeria that would make Mona Lisa look like fake art. The type of picture Picasso wouldn't even dream about painting.

He realised that you can't save something that's already in the bottomless pit after all the backlash he got for speaking the truth. He's strategizing with his people for the inevitable since naija is now dead meat to him. wink

That is it in a nutshell.

It is time for Yoruba folks to stop standing up for all groups because you can do right by them for 99 times but one wrong by them makes you a demon.

I hope Soyinka NEVER speaks about Nigerian issues any longer. It is time for him to lend his voice towards regionalism and other pertinent structural issues.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Katsumoto: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
mascot87:
You are entitled to your opinion which could be acceptable (has Midastouch1) or totally unacceptable and ignored also(me).

True bro
Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by JMOI: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

That is it in a nutshell.

It is time for Yoruba folks to stop standing up for all groups because you can do right by them for 99 times but one wrong by them makes you a demon.

I hope Soyinka NEVER speaks about Nigerian issues any longer. It is time for him to lend his voice towards regionalism and other pertinent structural issues.
He has nothing to offer. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prof Soyinka by Midastouch1: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
JMOI: He has nothing to offer. Shikena

I was just about to reply you before I saw Kats response. Go and read his post, ruminate on it and go to sleep.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Governorship Aspirant Dies Before Election Result Is Declare . / Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO / Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.