Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service (7543 Views)

Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section / Females Are More Matured Than Males / For Those Of You Based Abroad That Needs Legal Documentation From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2008
michelin89:

I am here for myself and not for the world!
It's a little over your head.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO:

It's a little over your head.

Che rompi!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
Cacasotto!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO:

Cacasotto!

Ma fottiti!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by GoldFinch(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2008
see love
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2008
michelin89:

Ma fottiti!
Ti metto il cazzo in culo e te lo faccio uscire dalla bocca
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO:

Ti metto il cazzo in culo e te lo faccio uscire dalla bocca

Ma va là cane castrato!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2008
michelin89:

Ma va là cane castrato!
shocked Faccia di merda
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
me ne frego!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
Gamine:

me ne frego!
grin grin , lui se ne frega. what don't you give a damn about?

Micheline, boia chi molla.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Gamine(f): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2008
Free Radicals.

They are harmful cry
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

grin grin , lui se ne frega. what don't you give a damn about?

Micheline, boia chi molla.

Idiota. E' Michelin e non Micheline. Imapara a leggere, dislessico!
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by CH3COO(m): 1:05am On Jul 14, 2008
E' michelin e' tire.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by jacq(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2008
Would like to join this chat thing going on on yahoo .
Name=Lene (aka) from ishan ,edo state.
Age=28 yrs , female.
Love to talk about life, how life is here in europe,work .
Married to a belgia (but going to live alone next year)
Living now in holland( next year in belguim).
Going to naija in december.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2008
@ jacq (f)
rplease to meet u and it will be nice to know u better,drop your Yahoo ID and i will add u up and we can chat sometimes,hope to hear from you soon
take care,
Evept
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by jacq(f): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2008
@evept u OP but ur id is hidden cheesy
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
@jacq (f)
i saw ur profile and i have added ur hotmail ID and my Yahoo ID is naevelyn ,same with hotmail,takia,
Evept
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by skyeyes(f): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
hi y,all? i think i am interested.my name is paulette,28yrs,single,nigerian and working.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by jacq(f): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Maybe we should make time to chat when pple are online
my yahoo id is meg2991@yahoo.com
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by Evept(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2008
@jacq
i have just added u ,hope to chat sometimes,
cheers,
Evept
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by chilove222(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hi Eve, am sandra, just got married to a nigerian, no kid yet, am 25yrs and would really luv to chat with you.
my mail id is chinchel2000@yahoo.com
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by LadyM1: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi am interested in this forum

await to chat wit my fellow ladies.

tnx
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by LadyM1: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
hey sori i 4got to drop my email addy.

macimee@yahoo.com

tnx
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2009
chai! i like to be in dis house grin

where is CH3COO & Michelin89 ? them too gel together grin wink
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by frecklesnz: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hi Im Kate Im married to Naija man for nearly 5 years. We are living in NZ. No children and is becoming less likely as Im not getting any younger. Would like to meet Naija woman or such. frecklesnz yahoo id.
Re: Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service by yanizi(f): 4:04am On Nov 17, 2009
hi nigerian girls and ladies.
i am yani from shenzhen,china.
welcome to be my friends!
my yahoo is:
yanizi086@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Like To Have Male Child As First Born? / Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience / She Slept With Her Husband’s Friend, Now He Is Blackmailing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.