Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225764 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Lol, dreamz!!!!, the god Morpheus is dancing shoki on your head

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin ..... u
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow, ı dıd ıt....page 100 here we come.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Lol, dreamz!!!!, the god Morpheus is dancing shoki on your head
Lol.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dear hopefuls,

If you are on bbm, send your pin to me via pm. I just want us to meet. You all should have a wonderful week ahead.

As I am referring some of us to bbm pls if you are not able to join us there, no worries. I will still be posting relevant info right here. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
100 pages...congrats house. Needless to say, it has been a long time coming. Here's to hoping this long wait will be well worth it in the end.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's going to be a great week..

Shalom.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lala86: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
God_z_alwyz_faithful...!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Last month of Q1 2015.

*Modified*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
okzcorp:
Last month of Q4 2015.

Oh mY God, pls what do u mean by last month... is that Q4 i see also, why is d 'Q' in capital letter and why did u end with 2015 when we r in 2014..... pls tell us dpla.... oh sorry, its okzcorp... mscheeeeeeeeewwww... hehehehhe.. if dplacement had written that we would have gotten reactions worse than this. lol

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
scarletdp:

Oh mY God, pls what do u mean by last month... is that Q4 i see also, why is d 'Q' in capital letter and why did u end with 2015 when we r in 2014..... pls tell us dpla.... oh sorry, its okzcorp... mscheeeeeeeeewwww... hehehehhe.. if dplacement had written that we would have gotten reactions worse than this. lol

LOOOOL. Why is it so hard to be an Oracle?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
This eleventh hour of the year; God can still turn around your story.

All you need do is recognize an opportunity to provide solution with the right strategy and you will be on your way to good wealth.

Join a team of achievers in a network marketing and they will think you won a lottery; because only a lottery can turn you into a millionaire overnight.

All you need is to register in the network and you are good to become a success story.

If you know the silent millionaires in Nigeria and abroad, you will take action now to find out how this can be done.

It is NOT just about registering with a network and start selling their products all over the place.

Do you think making a cool 200k every month is too small? Think again.

Check my signature below this post and give me a shout!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Due to Election.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
IDERAWOLE:
All you need do is recognize an opportunity to provide solution with the right strategy and you will be on your way to good wealth.
Join a team of achievers in a network marketing and they will think you won a lottery; because only a lottery can turn you into a millionaire overnight.
All you need is to register in the network and you are good to become a success story.
If you know the silent millionaires in Nigeria and abroad, you will take action now to find out how this can be done.
It is NOT just about registering with a network and start selling their products all over the place.

Lemmi guess ur one of the silent millionaires in this country. ..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
scarletdp:

Lemmi guess ur one of the silent millionaires in this country. ..
If u didn't come after this guy, I would have been scared u account might have been hacked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
airsaylongcon:

If u didn't come after this guy, I would have been scared u account might have been hacked

Bet why airsay I really wanna b a silent millionaire... don't u....?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
scarletdp:

Bet why airsay I really wanna b a silent millionaire... don't u....?
NO o! I want to be a very noisy millionaire... The neighbourhood nuisance cheesy or better still the thread troll. All these mlm people no dey hear word. I want to sell natural gas not tablet of medicine
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
airsaylongcon:

NO o! I want to be a very noisy millionaire... The neighbourhood nuisance cheesy or better still the thread troll. All these mlm people no dey hear word. I want to sell natural gas not tablet of medicine
There's this local proverb; "you first look at what whoever wants to clothe you is wearing (before you allow him to clothe you)"
98% of these guys are poorer than you can imagine.
I go sabi how to make millions overnight, still con dey teach pple? Never!
Abeg, let's get back to NLNG business jare
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:12am On Nov 11, 2014
IDERAWOLE:

You and your kind are completely ridiculous and irredeemable. You go about threads on the job section targeting unemployed youth.

When you are done scamming these young Nigerians how do you manage to sleep at night?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
UpdateAll:
Dear hopefuls,

If you are on bbm, send your pin to me via pm. I just want us to meet. You all should have a wonderful week ahead.

As I am referring some of us to bbm pls if you are not able to join us there, no worries. I will still be posting relevant info right here. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
first time i'm seeing cattysmilez.. mehn aswear we are up to 1000 remaining.. forget that 300 crap ppl were saying. lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
scarletdp:
first time i'm seeing cattysmilez.. mehn aswear we are up to 1000 remaining.. forget that 300 crap ppl were saying. lol

lolz..buh i have posted here a couple of times tho', nt so frequent so i understand the "newness" associated with me grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
cattysmilez:

lolz..buh i have posted here a couple of times tho', nt so frequent so i understand the "newness" associated with me grin

oh true... ok maybe we're 300 after all... lol grin grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Due to what this time
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
SegunMike:
Due to what this time
word is , they're try a fix CCTV cams on the interview rooms.

Plz dnt ask me why sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
scarletdp:

oh true... ok maybe we're 300 after all... lol grin grin grin grin
nothing less than twice that
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
SQLmaster1:
word is , they're try a fix CCTV cams on the interview rooms.

Plz dnt ask me why sad

LOL grin okay oooo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
due to PVC collection...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Due to Ebele
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by seeker88(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2014
cattysmilez:

7FEA86B0
unable to send a PM so this should suffice
I see you *wink* It's been a while, good to hear from you.
I just sent u a request....lost ur pin after d Unilever stuff.
Cheers!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by seeker88(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2014
PrinceofParis:
nothing less than twice that

Such assertion!
Adonbilivit till we know your sauce
grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
LumiNG:

Such assertion!
Adonbilivit till we know your sauce
grin
grin syrup, salt and some ata-rodo..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.