Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226153 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks. I wish you same.
and now that the AC is over......**if you know what I mean
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good evening House,

I was contacted by NLNG earlier today via email and I was requested to send copies of my WAEC result and Int'l Passport ASAP. I was busy with work and I only checked my email this evening and realized that the message was sent to me about 9 hours ago. I quickly attached the required documents and sent to NLNG.

Has anyone also got that mail? And please someone let us know what is happening; does this mean that there is no AC? Are we to expect invitation for medicals anytime from now? This news really boosted my spirit. I know its all for good. And I guess the request for Int'l Passport means that once employed nah straight to oversees for training. I can't wait to work with the prestigious Gas Coy.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
UpdateAll:
Good evening House,

I was contacted by NLNG earlier today via email and I was requested to send copies of my WAEC result and Int'l Passport ASAP. I was busy with work and I only checked my email this evening and realized that the message was sent to me about 9 hours ago. I quickly attached the required documents and sent to NLNG.

Has anyone also got that mail? And please someone let us know what is happening; does this mean that there is no AC? Are we to expect invitation for medicals anytime from now? This news really boosted my spirit. I know its all for good. And I guess the request for Int'l Passport means that once employed nah straight to oversees for training. I can't wait to work with the prestigious Gas Coy.
Still doing verification probably.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Glad to hear that something is going on with respect to this recruitment as against some 'next year theories' we heard recently. Waiting to receive my own mail grin grin grin

Best wishes to all of us!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Still doing verification probably.

@ PoP; longest time!!! I hope you are doing great with ur fam...I upgraded my BBM App and lost all my contacts. Can you resend me your Pin?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
UpdateAll:

@ PoP; longest time!!! I hope you are doing great with ur fam...I upgraded my BBM App and lost all my contacts. Can you resend me your Pin? my new Pin is 7EEED927

Currently not on BBM bro, would send it when I do.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Currently not on BBM bro, would send it when I do.
I smell surntin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
SQLmaster1:
I smell surntin
Lol, keep smelling wolf-boy tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Lol, keep smelling wolf-boy tongue
lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ernike: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2014
I think they wanto verify ur date of birth updateall as both doc contains ur DOB

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2014
WizardofOz1:

hMM, they were really reluctant to share tips on how to prepare tho. I guess you have good reasons not to engage them anymore.
anyways, good luck and wish you the very best.

Yes bro. He had a good reason and was willing to share information but someone just dropped a hint and refused to expound. Forkadict has a good heart, he will get the JOB.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nigeria LNG Limited
2015 NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme Call for Applications
Today, NLNG called for applications for its Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for 2015. Visit our website http://www.nigerialng.com/PageEngine.aspx?&id=14 for information on how to apply and download forms. All the best, prospective scholars

I don't know type of disease infected GT AC, we started b4 experience recruitment but now it come pass and leave GT. Post graduate scholarship started today if this disease not cure in time Post graduate scholarship may come pass.. ...........
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by obidadon: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ernike: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
mashiboy:
Nigeria LNG Limited
2015 NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme Call for Applications
Today, NLNG called for applications for its Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for 2015. Visit our website http://www.nigerialng.com/PageEngine.aspx?&id=14 for information on how to apply and download forms. All the best, prospective scholars

I don't know type of disease infected GT AC, we started b4 experience recruitment but now it come pass and leave GT. Post graduate scholarship started today if this disease not cure in time Post graduate scholarship may come pass.. ...........
Experienced positions was advertised b4 GT, they started b4 us. confirm this
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
obidadon:
smiley

See this man. Its been a while sire.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2014
NLNG should just break the news that the recruitment process has been canceled and pay us off ( N20 Million each)
Na wa for them o!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2014
GetPosted:
NLNG should just break the news that the recruitment process has been canceled and pay us off ( N20 Million each)
Na wa for them o!
lol, biggest dream ever. But I wouldn't mind though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DoTheNeedful: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2014
GetPosted:
Na wa for them o!

Lol....Now i understand what is paramount to you angry. Do u realize that getting this job will in the long run be worth more than the figure you posted up there? . By the way,you want to be paid 20 million for passing just 2 stages of a recruitment process undecided. Is okay wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

Lol....Now i understand what is paramount to you angry. Do u realize that getting this job will in the long run be worth more than the figure you posted up there? . By the way,you want to be paid 20 million for passing just 2 stages of a recruitment process undecided. Is okay wink
If I should have N20M to start a business, I bet I'll double that amount in less than 2 years...you can imagine what would happen after 5yrs...I'll be finer than all their employees. Lol
About passing just 2 stages, I can sue them for general damages from traveling long distances for tests, disruption of my plans, psychological trauma from delay and above all, plot to employ under false pretense. Dem go protect their reputation na!
*Just joking*
Anyway, this people should just call us. January is way too far!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
GetPosted:
Na wa for them o!
Are you really sure you want to work wıth us?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
whatsupguys:

Are you really sure you want to work wıth us?
Are you really sure you want to employ us?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by obidadon: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
okzcorp:

See this man. Its been a while sire.
Nwanne, udo di. kedu maka Ije nlng?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
GetPosted:

Are you really sure you want to employ us?
...and where do you want to GetPosted to?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
SQLmaster1:
...and where do you want to GetPosted to?
Oga Babs' office cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
obidadon:

Nwanne, udo di. kedu maka Ije nlng?

Nka wu ije na ibe ya. Odi ka ije ndi Israel gara, BUT anyi ga eru alahu chukwu kwa doro anyi. (Promise land)

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2014
GetPosted:

Oga Babs' office cheesy
na only one chair dey the office oo. Unless you wan sit for floor. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2014
my dear, for me i dont mind ohhh. i go kak for ground or carry small stool go grin grin
with my first bank alert.
i go do pass chair. i fit even renovate oga babs office oh
SQLmaster1:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
All is well.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
4mula22:
Dis thread go soon reach 1000 pages.

I say Amen to that!

#MyBet
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by obidadon: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
okzcorp:

Nka wu ije na ibe ya. Odi ka ije ndi Israel gara, BUT anyi ga eru alahu chukwu kwa doro anyi. (Promise land)
AMen!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
SQLmaster1:
Even if na to stand, I go stand smiley
In other news, if you check the success mail, there's NOTHING like "Assessment Centre" in it...instead, they wrote "next stage"...who knows, "next stage" may simply mean "Medicals" cheesy *wink*
#JanuaryMedicals
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
GetPosted:

Even if na to stand, I go stand smiley
In other news, if you check the success mail, there's NOTHING like "Assessment Centre" in it...instead, they wrote "next stage"...who knows, "next stage" may simply mean "Medicals" cheesy *wink*
#JanuaryMedicals
Lol, dreamz!!!!, the god Morpheus is dancing shoki on your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.