Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1228074 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
What was the gist of the post?
whatsupguys:
Saved2Serve, thank you for that post. I wonder why you removed it. It was of immense benefit to me and I have adknowledge. How much I wished I knew this earlier. Although I took time to thank my assessors at the beginning of each session, but the letter been better by far. Thanks bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
I am happy you were blessed.
whatsupguys:
Saved2Serve, thank you for that post. I wonder why you removed it. It was of immense benefit to me and I have adknowledge. How much I wished I knew this earlier. Although I took time to thank my assessors at the beginning of each session, but the letter been better by far. Thanks bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
NanaF:

Of course he has a cut inside. I'm just tired. I sent a mail to the company for them to confirm by mail that the credit note was indeed picked up by our staff months ago. Once I have that confirmation, my decision will be easier. NLNG should send me mail o, so I can whistle blow and fly away.

It's sad the way Nigerians can run a company down sha. If it weren't a strong multinational, it would have run down a long time ago.

These things are worse with multinationals! Being a service provider to a REALLY big manufacturing multinational, I can tell you that it's unholy there. My only saving grace is that my services are consumed by a foreigner who is only interested in KPI. Other Nigerian managers do their thing the Nigerian way
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Davide470, are you no longer a mod in this section? See Rule 1 being flouted brazenly.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
prelinctus:
Davide470, are you no longer a mod in this section? See Rule 1 being flouted brazingly.
Wetin na....pls allow us share abeg.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
prelinctus:
Davide470, are you no longer a mod in this section? See Rule 1 being flouted brazingly.

You've gotta love this dude grin grin
I don't know how u do it dude, but u have a gift for being incredibly and beautifully annoying. And ur timing? Perfect!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
NPComplete:

You've gotta love this dude grin grin
I don't know how u do it dude, but u have a gift for being incredibly and beautifully annoying. And ur timing? Perfect!!! smiley
Hahaha....u too wicked.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
whatsupguys:

Hahaha....u too wicked.

Hehehe. This one no be wicked matter. I admire the dude because he amuses me. He has a knack for being annoying and he knows it. I think he enjoys it as well.
I was going through the comments and enjoying the thread of discussion until I saw his post. For a very split second I was annoyed. Then almost immediately anger gave way to laughter as soon as I saw the moniker. Only Prelinctus can elicit such a flurry of emotions. Only him.
Another person could have said something like "please this thread is about NLNG. whistleblowing can be discussed on another thread. please lets stop derailing. thank u". Prelinctus? Nah. That's not his style. He goes in there like a bull and kicks up dust then leaves there like nothing happened. smiley
I just love the guy. Without him this thread will be less interesting for me.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
prelinctus:
Davi.de470, are you no longer a mod in this section? See Rule 1 being flouted brazenly.
Since Aphrodite4 refused to marry me, I am no longer a Mod on this thread. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
NPComplete:

Hehehe. This one no be wicked matter. I admire the dude because he amuses me. He has a knack for being annoying and he knows it. I think he enjoys it as well.
I was going through the comments and enjoying the thread of discussion until I saw his post. For a very split second I was annoyed. Then almost immediately anger gave way to laughter as soon as I saw the moniker. Only Prelinctus can elicit such a flurry of emotions. Only him.
Another person could have said something like "please this thread is about NLNG. whistleblowing can be discussed on another thread. please lets stop derailing. thank u". Prelinctus? Nah. That's not his style. He goes in there like a bull and kicks up dust then leaves there like nothing happened. smiley
I just love the guy. Without him this thread will be less interesting for me.
I feel you bro....I just love ur figuratives
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
@okoope, you are sighted. Anything for the boys? kiss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2015
davide470:
Since Aphrodite4 refused to marry me, I am no longer a Mod on this thread. embarassed
Can I replace u bro.?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:
I am happy you were blessed.

I wasn't blessed sha o. Cos I missed the seemingly interesting post. How you go take help your broda na?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Sometimes i wonder what really qualifies us as a nation. Is it the geographical landmass alone? There are lots of things happening in this nation but we don't know. They happen under our nose but little do we know about it.

Did you know that submarines from US passes through our waters undetected? I wont say more than this. I have noticed this twice since i began offshore work in Nigeria. In fact they come here for surveilance, not like they are 'passerby'. A lot of people who are aware of this claim of mine, or who have seen this beast live are just ordinary people like me.

In fact, then we became use to it, because its presence was obvious and known. I doubt our country's defence knows this. They won't know, it is sharing $2.5billion dollars for election and earmarking 370million naira for special prayers, they are good at.

I love knowing deeper secrets than what meets the eyes. We have a lot as a nation to do. Some countries have mapped out 150 years plan for genertions unborn. Yet all that graces our news headlines are 'GRAFT CASES'. #HopeNotLost#

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:

Did you know that submarines from US passes through our waters undetected?

I cannot say whether they are undetected or not but I know that as a friendly nation, the US Government will communicate with Command HQ if they have a vessel go through our waters. I can authoritatively tell you that there were at least 50 elite US Marine commandos in Lagos before, during and immediately after the elections all under official cover but their arrival in the country was communicated to the appropriate authorities.

If there are unauthorised military movements within Nigerian waters and our Navy engages them (agreed we will be defeated) the bad publicity for the USG is something they want to avoid. They've got a lot of economic interests here and are patrolling to protect them
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
nic one bro! i also feel they are protecting their economic interest. But when shall we upgrade as a nation to this level?
airsaylongcon:

I cannot say whether they are undetected or not but I know that as a friendly nation, the US Government will communicate with Command HQ if they have a vessel go through our waters. I can authoritatively tell you that there were at least 50 elite US Marine commandos in Lagos before, during and immediately after the elections all under official cover but their arrival in the country was communicated to the appropriate authorities.

If there are unauthorised military movements within Nigerian waters and our Navy engages them (agreed we will be defeated) the bad publicity for the USG is something they want to avoid. They've got a lot of economic interests here and are patrolling to protect them
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Sometimes i wonder what really qualifies us as a nation. Is it the geographical landmass alone? There are lots of things happening in this nation but we don't know. They happen under our nose but little do we know about it.

Did you know that submarines from US passes through our waters undetected? I wont say more than this. I have noticed this twice since i began offshore work in Nigeria. In fact they come here for surveilance, not like they are 'passerby'. A lot of people who are aware of this claim of mine, or who have seen this beast live are just ordinary people like me.

In fact, then we became use to it, because its presence was obvious and known. I doubt our country's defence knows this. They won't know, it is sharing $2.5billion dollars for election and earmarking 370million naira for special prayers, they are good at.

I love knowing deeper secrets than what meets the eyes. We have a lot as a nation to do. Some countries have mapped out 150 years plan for genertions unborn. Yet all that graces our news headlines are 'GRAFT CASES'. #HopeNotLost#

If na dat one, US subs patrol every single ocean in the world. And most of them undetected. The President of the US being referred to as the most powerful man on the planet no be by mouth. As for your claim that their presence is obvious and known, I guess that is because they are in a friendly territory or waters. Otherwise, no one would have known. Stealth is an inherent property in the design and construction of US subs.

Meanwhile, this naija is one messed up country. We never consider merit in anything we do in this country. As I sabi pray reach, dem no share one kobo out of the 370 milla come my side o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2015
hahahahhahaahahahaha!!! even the association of witches and wizards Nig. limited have come to say they never receive a dime too.
forkadict:

If na dat one, US subs patrol every single ocean in the world. And most of them undetected. The President of the US being referred to as the most powerful man on the planet no be by mouth. As for your claim that their presence is obvious and known, I guess that is because they are in a friendly territory or waters. Otherwise, no one would have known. Stealth is an inherent property in the design and construction of US subs.

Meanwhile, this naija is one messed up country. We never consider merit in anything we do in this country. As I sabi pray reach, dem no share one kobo out of the 370 milla come my side o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:
nic one bro! i also feel they are protecting their economic interest. But when shall we upgrade as a nation to this level?

I can authoritatively tell you that will not happen in this present millennium. To prove my point, ask yourself if we have achieved the level of development the US has attained as far back as the 18th century I am yet to see any technology in naija that is 100%naija. I may be wrong tho and I stand corrected. The best we do is semi knock down where we import major parts and assemble them here. We are very very very far from any technological breakthrough in this country.

In other news, you mean you have already resumed in this new job of yours? and you are already on the rig in naija? And then when do you think our offers will drop? Cos I am back to checking my mail every ten minutes like I was doing when I was expecting the interview feedback. Its so freaking frustrating. Sighs....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
never resume bro! I have to pack nah! grin My notice period never reach abeg. At this stage you are in the recruitment process, methink you should have depressurized your adrenaline bag to PSLL (pressure switch low low). I see no reason why you should be freaking out unless you need your first NLNG salary to sort yourself out first while they administratively tidy up their end for your onboarding....

They have not got back to you because they are fixing up a huge part of the estate (RA). A lot of EHs/GTs coming to the island in the next 1Q of 2016. You recall they recently hired an estate manager? Cross the Ts only....You can use this period to rapsodize over your bonny lodge; how u will wake up each morning, hit the office/plant, learn passionately your job. Also, spend time to relish the thoughts of how amazed and challenged you will be to meet colleagues who knows that massive plant like the back of their palms. See them quoting Industry codes, standards n discussing process issues in relation to imminent challenges. Also, imagine when you will have gained complete mastery of the operations of all the modules of that plant after say 6months, what lasting impacts you will drive for the betterment of our dear nation and NLNG. Just create mental pictures for your next experience and make your self happy. Watch your weight and your john thomas my dear forkadict. grin grin
forkadict:

I can authoritatively tell you that will not happen in this present millennium. To prove my point, ask yourself if we have achieved the level of development the US has attained as far back as the 18th century I am yet to see any technology in naija that is 100%naija. I may be wrong tho and I stand corrected. The best we do is semi knock down where we import major parts and assemble them here. We are very very very far from any technological breakthrough in this country.

In other news, you mean you have already resumed in this new job of yours? and you are already on the rig in naija? And then when do you think our offers will drop? Cos I am back to checking my mail every ten minutes like I was doing when I was expecting the interview feedback. Its so freaking frustrating. Sighs....

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:
never resume bro! I have to pack nah! grin My notice period never reach abeg. At this stage you are in the recruitment process, methink you should have depressurized your adrenaline bag to PSLL. I see no reason why you should be freaking out unless you need your first NLNG salary to sort yourself out first while they administratively tidy up their end for your onboarding....

You can use this period to rapsodize over your bonny lodge; how u will wake up each morning, hit the office/plant, learn passionately the your job. Also, spend time to relish the thoughts of how amazed and challenged you will be to meet colleagues who knows that massive plant like the back of their palms. Also, imagine when you will have gain complete mastery of the operations of all the modules of that plant after say 6months. Just create mental pictures for your next experience. Watch your weight and your john thomas my dear forkadict. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaha. Thanks anyways but I have been doing all that. I have even viewed videos about their HSE induction and a few other ones like when they were repairing the compressor for train one or something like that. Let's just say that I am so eager to deliver to some MOFOS in my office my coup de grace having endured BULL SHEET in every sense of the word for about a decade. Beside I just want 2015 to end with full time closure on this issue. That's all. I just don't want to go into 2016 with anything else other than resumption.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
you remind me of the proverbial tortise in the feacal cesspit. I can see your spirit have left your current place of work, now resident at bonny waiting for your lodge to be cleaned up while your empty body is there struggling to carry on with the job. Well, also never cease to pray for NLNG to survive till 2016 so that there won't be a synonymous story of my friend whose unlce being an EGM, HR of a big MNC, asked him to come pick up his letter of job offer in 2weeks time, only for the uncle to die before the letter was typed. grin grin. HOL--Y GHO--ST!!! FIRRRREEEE!!!! grin
forkadict:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Thanks anyways but I have been doing all that. I have even viewed videos about their HSE induction and a few other ones like when they were repairing the compressor for train one or something like that. Let's just say that I am so eager to deliver to some MOFOS in my office my coup de grace having endured BULL SHEET in every sense of the word for about a decade. Beside I just want 2015 to end with full time closure on this issue. That's all. I just don't want to go into 2016 with anything else other than resumption.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:
you remind me of the proverbial tortise in the feacal cesspit. I can see your spirit have left your current place of work, now resident at bonny waiting for your lodge to be cleaned up while your empty body is there struggling to carry on with the job. Well, also never cease to pray for NLNG to survive till 2016 so that there won't be a synonymous story of my friend whose unlce being an EGM, HR of a big MNC, asked him to come pick up his letter of job offer in 2weeks time, only for the uncle to die before the letter was typed. grin grin. HOL--Y GHO--ST!!! FIRRRREEEE!!!! grin

That tortoise analogy is so so apt. In fact na real Holy Ghost Fire! Make e consume anytin wey wan stand in the way.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2015
forkadict:

I have even viewed videos about their HSE induction and a few other ones like when they were repairing the compressor for train one or something like that.

Mehn while preparing for AC I watched those videos o! There were two videos on Safety induction, one were a white dude introduced the safety (this one was older) and a more recent one were they talked about keeping petrol powered vehicles from operational areas. Also watched the replacement of the compressor(?) on train one. What am I saying sef? I watched the videos on those NLNG prizes for Literature and Science!!! Downloaded and read ALL their annual facts and figures from 2010 for added measure lol

I nor wan hear say dem shoot bird, na d bird mama come fly. Or as recently updated by those waffarians "shoot-bird-mama-fly"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Mehn while preparing for AC I watched those videos o! There were two videos on Safety induction, one were a white dude introduced the safety (this one was older) and a more recent one were they talked about keeping petrol powered vehicles from operational areas. Also watched the replacement of the compressor(?) on train one. What am I saying sef? I watched the videos on those NLNG prizes for Literature and Science!!! Downloaded and read ALL their annual facts and figures from 2010 for added measure lol

I nor wan hear say dem shoot bird, na d bird mama come fly. Or as recently updated by those waffarians "shoot-bird-mama-fly"

Correct!

But that their annual facts and figures too big abeg. I don read 2015 own sha.

Then, I have even viewed pictures of the gym, pool, school for kids, what our lodges look like, even the plant, etc etc. I swear na only my body dey lag. My spirit don even resume for Bonny sef. Production Division. Dem just never know ni. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2015
forkadict:

I can authoritatively tell you that will not happen in this present millennium. To prove my point, ask yourself if we have achieved the level of development the US has attained as far back as the 18th century

It may happen in this millenium ooo, especially with the rate at which chineses are entering this country and some other asians as well, who have the ability to steal this technology and transfer them. We may just catch up with them in this millenium. China may just be nigeria's jew.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
For those (NLNG hopefuls) of you not married yet, read this please and be guided

https://www.nairaland.com/2796754/wife-infects-husband-hiv-most
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Saved2Serve:
For those (NLNG hopefuls) of you not married yet, read this please and be guided

What No HIV test before the wedding? Pathetic
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
They did the test but he was rushing to bonny (work) and he couldn't wait to see the result of the test before heading back to work..
whatsupguys:

What No HIV test before the wedding? Pathetic
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sad story for the young engineer. Please does NLNG close for the year.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Saved2Serve:

Heart of Man, desperately wicked.
No one can understand it.

Now, with this situation of his, what's his stand in the NLNG workforce,!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.