Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226142 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2015
tk4rd:
And now, we have seen a good topic that would keep the thread busy until the "males" come in.
Like u got wat I was actually up to......hehehe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:50am On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Which one be "leave my president out of this?" did he not take 6 months to vet thieves? When GEJ siddon there na so we tear im shirt call am clueless tire. Yes only Buhari would rival the amount of time being spent for background checks. SHOOT ME
But really, its ur opinion. He has 4 years to make the difference. A lot of things are actually going on under-g, and I believe in a matter of months we will laugh. He already said it that we would have to endure some months of hardship. He knows what he is doing. Early next year, as soon as budgetary spending begins, and all the corrupt diversions has been curtailed, things will improve astronomically. I am a die_hard fan of Buhari ooo, don't even go there.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

But really, its ur opinion. He has 4 years to make the difference. A lot of things are actually going on under-g, and I believe in a matter of months we will laugh. He already said it that we would have to endure some months of hardship. He knows what he is doing. Early next year, as soon as budgetary spending begins, and all the corrupt diversions has been curtailed, things will improve astronomically. I am a die_hard fan of Buhari ooo, don't even go there.....
At Snail-pace, sheey.??
Anyway shaa, whenever it comes to politics, na watch I go dey watch, no matter the penalties that come with "watching politics", na watch I go dey watch still.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

There's absolutely NO plan to generate revenue. Entire focus is on "recovering" so-called stolen money. Once all the so-called stolen money has be "recovered" (an impossibility) what next? How does the nation generate sustainable income considering that the so-called stolen money is a finite resource that WILL be used up? What's the plan for manufacturing? For agriculture? Abeg no let me show my true colour towards him o.... Suffice to say that I DO NOT like him. Yeah yeah he's my president for the next four years at least but that seat go dey hot am for nyash. We now conduct elections in minimum two days under him. Sometimes at midnight sef. Change! You talk of fighting corruption and you are surrounded by over forty thieves, my Friend you be Ali Baba be dat (not d comedian o!). Ordinary that Ota farmer threaten am he started locking his balls and anus. Mehn no let me start abeg. We are looking for NLNG position so let's keep the thread clean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
I am truly not sorry your preferred candidate lost. You would prefer Nigeria crashes and burns under uncle hero, than steadily recover under daddy Bubu. Benchmarking against the immediate past waste of a government, plugging of holes alone is revenue generation, utilization of budget aright is revenue generation.
Now improved revenues from customs and as next year will be a serious tax year, you're still saying no revenue generation. I'm glad my Nigeria is now on a path to sustainability and never again will we allow misrule.

The country operated a faux economy propped by government earnings, hence no real value was ever created in the system. It's why we are predominantly a consumer economy. Focus of this government is revenue diversification with focus on agriculture and mines.
Now to those discerning individuals who'll join me in Bonny, as I advised earlier; please don't become the Range driving fellow waiting on the next paycheck, invest in agriculture and you will not understand the grace that'll come upon you.
My Nigeria is moving forward, and never again will we allow incompetence rule over us. This was all predicated by the Otta farmer not picking Duke, competence.
airsaylongcon:

There's absolutely NO plan to generate revenue. Entire focus is on "recovering" so-called stolen money. Once all the so-called stolen money has be "recovered" (an impossibility) what next? How does the nation generate sustainable income considering that the so-called stolen money is a finite resource that WILL be used up? What's the plan for manufacturing? For agriculture? Abeg no let me show my true colour towards him o.... Suffice to say that I DO NOT like him. Yeah yeah he's my president for the next four years at least but that seat go dey hot am for nyash. We now conduct elections in minimum two days under him. Sometimes at midnight sef. Change! You talk of fighting corruption and you are surrounded by over forty thieves, my Friend you be Ali Baba be dat (not d comedian o!). Ordinary that Ota farmer threaten am he started locking his balls and anus. Mehn no let me start abeg. We are looking for NLNG position so let's keep the thread clean.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2015
The worse form of illiteracy is what I call political-illiteracy, because even when you enter nlng, you soon find out how much everything revolves around politics. The price you pay for not participating or understanding the dynamics is that you will not only be governed by those who understand politics, you will be supervised by them, they will make it to the board room etc. Before now the country was on a dangerous precipice under the immediate past administration. For the sake of sensitivity, I won't say so much. In a recession President Buhari confidently presents a 6 trillion naira budget for next year, doesn't that speak volume. It is disappointing to hear someone say they are only chasing stolen funds and not generating income. So Disappointing statement! Let me inform you about what the government has achieved with the TSA alone. Before now, so many fictitious government accounts flying around and people sharing national cake like it is their family business, today dem no born dem well. Dem no even born any bank well to operate any such account. What has happened so far is that the government wanted this year to pass as it does not have control over the current budget. Your hero has messed up the budget for 2015 and used it for elections including borrowed funds. Sit Back, relax and watch Nigeria become great again. I am 100percent confident in President Buhari. So far so good.

13 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Now the thread is bubbling.. The "males" will drop soon.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
As one who supported this #Change, the downside to criticizing the President is that these ones who wanted us to continue under Uncle Hero will have a field day shouting "We told you so"! There is no comparison here. Your Uncle Hero was taking us to the bottom of Hell. I just tire for una.

I have like 5 active bets with friends...If Nigeria isn't better by far by 2019, I owe them a large sum of money! That is how sure I am that Buhari will make us great again.

God bless Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
dway4ward:
I am truly not sorry your preferred candidate lost. You would prefer Nigeria crashes and burns under uncle hero, than steadily recover under daddy Bubu. Benchmarking against the immediate past waste of a government, plugging of holes alone is revenue generation, utilization of budget aright is revenue generation.
Now improved revenues from customs and as next year will be a serious tax year, you're still saying no revenue generation. I'm glad my Nigeria is now on a path to sustainability and never again will we allow misrule.

The country operated a faux economy propped by government earnings, hence no real value was ever created in the system. It's why we are predominantly a consumer economy. Focus of this government is revenue diversification with focus on agriculture and mines.
Now to those discerning individuals who'll join me in Bonny, as I advised earlier; please don't become the Range driving fellow waiting on the next paycheck, invest in agriculture and you will not understand the grace that'll come upon you.
My Nigeria is moving forward, and never again will we allow incompetence rule over us. This was all predicated by the Otta farmer not picking Duke, competence.

APC hard several better candidates. If the former governor of Lagos had been put forward I will gladly organise my local government to line up behind him. I believe in antecedents not ruling by fiat. You talk of revenue generation from customs. I laugh hard! We are an import driven economy, propped up by oil. Oil is so cheap I fit buy one tanker now sef, with increased OPEC supply price will drop further. CBN has tried to cripple import in other to prop the Naira. Be honest apart from the harmattan does it look like Christmas is coming? Our brothers across the river cannot bring in containers as they used to. So who is customs gonna tax. If government is going to further tax an already groaning populace they should prepare for popular uprising or a call by civilians for those boys in the barracks to come and help. Either way the dullard at ASO villa has become synonymous with tight economy. My dad says during his first rule, they lined up to buy essential commodities (ESSENCO). The same is happening now. 12 years of persistently applying for a job and you suddenly get the job yet are clueless on how to do the job.

Remember there is still the drain of #our5k, feeding of primary school children, fuel subsidy and all what not so all of you hailing 6tr naira as budget remember all the promises. Only fuel subsidy alone will finish a sizeable chunk of that. And subsidy ain't going nowhere prior to provision of subsidy alleviating means. The secessionist are there posing a security headache. We've just been told by Lai that BH will just be curbed not defeated.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2015
You just reiterated my statement on a faux economy with no real value herein. What do these your brothers import? Photocell controllers? Smart phone making robotics? Automated tractor controlling chips ? NO. They import toothpicks, toothpaste, champagne, mobile phones, processed crude, processed palm oil. Where is the value? Where is the cycle there to develop Nigeria?

People who focused on quick money making systems to satisfy consumer demand based on the easy flow of government revenue will cry. That's why the strictly consumer based Jumia and Konga et al had to lay off. Real value creating systems will be created in the following years and Fashola will come lead us into a more prosperous Nigeria.
So yes, many of us know the end game, clean up Nigeria for an implementer to come lead us right. The man who applied for 12 years knows what he's doing.

airsaylongcon:

APC hard several better candidates. If the former governor of Lagos had been put forward I will gladly organise my local government to line up behind him. I believe in antecedents not ruling by fiat. You talk of revenue generation from customs. I laugh hard! We are an import driven economy, propped up by oil. Oil is so cheap I fit buy one tanker now sef, with increased OPEC supply price will drop further. CBN has tried to cripple import in other to prop the Naira. Be honest apart from the harmattan does it look like Christmas is coming? Our brothers across the river cannot bring in containers as they used to. So who is customs gonna tax. If government is going to further tax an already groaning populace they should prepare for popular uprising or a call by civilians for those boys in the barracks to come and help. Either way the dullard at ASO villa has become synonymous with tight economy. My dad says during his first rule, they lined up to buy essential commodities (ESSENCO). The same is happening now. 12 years of persistently applying for a job and you suddenly get the job yet are clueless on how to do the job.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Only Buhari would rival the amount of time being spent for background checks

That was my comment o. I never foresaw all these extra banters.
Well I am enjoying the expository.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
I have argued a lot with a good number of Nigerians who criticize the current government to be able to put them down to 3 categories:

Category 1: The Dark Ones
These are people who are intensely obsessed with the previous government for tribal, religious or financial gain purposes (or a combination of any). They are vicious and angry people. They are the "blind, deaf and dumb". They can't tell and care less if you light up their houses or sing to them beautiful songs. They are negative and see only negative in anything the government does.. They are so quick to sight how slow or directionless the current government is (as a believer of the Newton's laws of relativity, I am still digging to find out their reference). To them, fighting corruption and blocking leakages are waste of time and the government should focus on reviving the economy (oblivious of the fact that economy itself can't grow with financial leakage and corruption). These are a set of dark and angry people. Stay away from them COMPLETELY!

Category 2: The Smart Fools
These are people who have travelled wide and far. They have seen what real developments are. As a result, they compare Nigeria to these countries and consequently become dissatisfied with little improvements. These are usually very smart people and would sometime try to reason with you. One big shortcoming of these kind of people is that they are too unrealistically idealistic. They forget that no two conditions are exactly the same and no matter how similar they are, exactly the same solution cannot be applied. They ignore completely the condition of the country that was inherited. These people need facts, not reasons, to be convinced, and unlike ordinary people, they need loads of them. You would have to put them on iteration, feeding new facts with every cycle, for a very, very long time before they accept the country is now on a right track. Stay away from them UNLESS YOU HAVE FACTS AND FIGURES and loads of them.

Category 3: The Sheep
These are the descendants of The Dark Ones. They scout around and try to equip themselves with all sort of negativity about the current government simply because that's what their mentors (The Dark Ones) flaunt around and that's what it takes to "belong". They often strongly believe their negativities with the current government are their objective and independent opinions. When faced with facts about the current change in the country, they become confused. Instead of yielding, they choose to resign and collapse every government that ever was and ever will be as "One corrupt body, with nothing to offer". The next day, they start all over again, criticizing the current government exactly in the same way the day before. And the circle goes on and on. Stay away from them UNLESS IT IS A FRIDAY NIGHT AND THEY ARE BUYING THE BEER/WINE.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
People can't stand their views been challenged without condescending to name calling.

Obama killed Osama, oversaw the resuscitation of the US economy yet is still vilified by Americans talkless of one person like dat in Aso

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Even though na just follow I dey follow since, now this is getting interesting and I just have to comment something.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:
People can't stand their views been challenged without condescending to name calling.

Obama killed Osama, oversaw the resuscitation of the US economy yet is still vilified by Americans talkless of one person like dat in Aso
You are as guilty of name calling....

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:
The worse form of illiteracy is what I call political-illiteracy, because even when you enter nlng, you soon find out how much everything revolves around politics. The price you pay for not participating or understanding the dynamics is that you will not only be governed by does who understands politics, you will be supervised by them, they will make it to the board room etc. Before now the country was on a dangerous precipice under the immediate past administration. For the sake of sensitivity, I won't say so much. In a recession President Buhari confidently presents a 6 trillion naira budget for next year, doesn't that speak volume. It is disappointing to hear someone say they are only chasing stolen funds and not generating income. So Disappointing statement! Let me inform you about what the government has achieved with the TSA alone. Before now, so many fictitious government accounts flying around and people sharing national cake like it is their family business, today dem no born dem well. Dem no even born any bank well to operate any such account. What has happened so far is that the government wanted this year to pass as it does not have control over the current budget. Your hero has messed up the budget for 2015 and used it for elections including borrowed funds. Sit Back, relax and watch Nigeria become great again. I am 100percent confident in President Buhari. So far so good.

Confidently presenting a 6trillion naira budget that will be funded through heavy borrowing speaks volumes about how he will be plunging this economy further into debts. Dropping 6trillion naira like it will majorly funded through our revenues, yeah,I see you.

This TSA you are hailing isn't it ironic that the man you said led this country to a brink is the one who kicked off this idea? Isn't it Ironic that he also set up something similar called IPPIS to weed off ghost workers?

Am sure you have been reading international and local business reviews and seeing how your oga's inaction is hurting businesses.Blaming the inaction (which is clearly due to cluelessness) on the 2015 budget is to say the least ridiculous.Would you have blamed the 2015 budget if your man was getting it right in the last 6months?

Just so you know, 7 solid months is gone in the life of this admin. We have barely 2yrs left( a substantial part of 2018/2019) will go to campaigns. We are waiting for that miracle

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Eruditor: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
jamanuka:

Confidently presenting a 6trillion naira budget that will be funded through heavy borrowing speaks volumes about how he will be plunging this economy further into debts. Dropping 6trillion naira like it will majorly funded through our revenues, yeah,I see you.

This TSA you are hailing isn't it ironic that the man you said led this country to a brink is the one who kicked off this idea? Isn't it Ironic that he also set up something similar called IPPIS to weed off ghost workers?

Am sure you have been reading international and local business reviews and seeing how your oga's inaction is hurting businesses.Blaming the inaction (which is clearly due to cluelessness) on the 2015 budget is to say the least ridiculous.Would you have blamed the 2015 budget if your man was getting it right in the last 6months?

Just so you know, 7 solid months is gone in the life of this admin. We have barely 2yrs left( a substantial part of 2018/2019) will go to campaigns. We are waiting for that miracle

1. Heavy borrowing is what your hero did for 6 years. Never mind the fact that Nigeria sold crude for 110$/bbl in the intervening years. So miss me with your illogic of how this present govt is relying on heavy borrowing.

2. TSA is enmeshed in the constitution. There's no obeisance for anyone who asks that it be implemented. No, the person who gets the praise is the one who actually did. "Asking to do" and "actually doing" the operative phrases wailers seem to Stevie wonder about.

2b. As for the ghostworkers fib. Make I park car to LOL. Weed off ghostworkers and yet increase budget to the same MDAs and ministries? Where a sub-office of the ONSA is getting 50B Naira as budget when the main ONSA received only 25B Naira? When the DPR with more staff than both offices put together gets 35B Naira annual budget? Talk about quasi-heroes and inverse achievers.

3. Again with the cheap blackmail of economy this and economy that. Investor this and investor that. Just mention one investor that has left the shores because of the new govt and stop throwing bafflegab around hoping it would catch.

4. Vintage closer. I would've been scared if you didn't end your piece on that note. 6 years of rancid air and you lot wanted to give the same knave another 4 years. But 7 months into this new govt and all hell should break loose. Seeing beyond the red mist should be a degree on it's own because many need it but few are willing to shelve their preconceptions to get it.

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eruditor:

1. Heavy borrowing is what your hero did for 6 years. Never mind the fact that Nigeria sold crude for 110$/bbl in the intervening years. So miss me with your illogic of how this present govt is relying on heavy borrowing.

2. TSA is enmeshed in the constitution. There's no obeisance for anyone who asks that it be implemented. No, the person who gets the praise is the one who actually did. "Asking to do" and "actually doing" the operative phrases wailers seem to Stevie wonder about.

2b. As for the ghostworkers fib. Make I park car to LOL. Weed off ghostworkers and yet increase budget to the same MDAs and ministries? Where a sub-office of the ONSA is getting 50B Naira as budget when the main ONSA received only 25B Naira? When the DPR with more staff than both offices put together gets 35B Naira annual budget? Talk about quasi-heroes and inverse achievers.

3. Again with the cheap blackmail of economy this and economy that. Investor this and investor that. Just mention one investor that has left the shores because of the new govt and stop throwing bafflegab around hoping it would catch.

4. Vintage closer. I would've been scared if you didn't end your piece on that note. 6 years of rancid air and you lot wanted to give the same knave another 4 years. But 7 months into this new govt and all hell should break loose. Seeing beyond the red mist should be a degree on it's own because many need it but few are willing to shelve their preconceptions to get it.

1. Now we agree your messiah will be borrowing to fund his 6trn budget, what is so confident about that?

2. TSA implemetation rate was meant to be done in phases just like NLNG has been introducing its trains in phases. The implementation rate before GEJ left office is not a hidden information.

3. This is bloomberg telling us about exited investors and how our stocks has fallen to a 3-yr low

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-30/nigeria-s-stocks-fall-to-three-year-low-as-foreigners-exit

4. We are waiting for the miracle and I pray he succeeds because I too will benefit if he does but I know Nigeria problem is beyond wishful thinking and he lacks both the capacity and the vision

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
naastyme:
I have argued a lot with a good number of Nigerians who criticize this current government to be able to put them down into 3 categories:

Category 1: The Dark Ones
These are people who are intensely obsessed with the previous government for tribal, religious or financial gain purposes (or a combination of any). They are vicious and angry people. They are the "blind, deaf and dumb". They can't tell and care less if you light up their houses or sing to them beautiful songs. The are negative and see only negative in anything the government does.. They are so quick to sight how slow or directionless the current government is (as a believer of the Newton's laws of relativity, I am still digging to find out what or who is their reference). To them, fighting corruption and blocking leakages are waste of time and the government should focus on reviving the economy (oblivious of the fact that economy itself can't grow without financial backup). These are a set of dark and angry people. Stay away from them COMPLETELY!

Category 2: The Smart Fools
These are people who have travelled wide and far. They have seen what real developments are. As a result, they compare Nigeria to these countries and consequently become dissatisfied with little improvements. These are usually very smart people and would sometime try to reason with you. One big shortcoming of these kind of people is that they are idealists. They forget that no two conditions are exactly the same and no matter how similar they are, exactly the same solution cannot be applied. They ignore completely the condition of the country that was inherited. These people need facts, not reasons, to be convinced, and unlike ordinary people, they need loads of them. You would have to put them on iteration, feeding new facts every cycle, for a very, very long time before they accept the country is now on a right track. Stay away from them UNLESS YOU HAVE FACTS AND FIGURES and loads of them.

Category 3: The Sheep
These are the descendants of The Dark Ones. They scout around and try to equip themselves with all sort of negativity about the current government simply because that's what their mentors (The Dark Ones) flaunt around and that's what it takes to "belong". They often strongly believe their negativities with the current government are their objective and independent opinions. When faced with facts about the current change in the country, they become confused. Instead of yielding, they choose to resign and collapse every government that ever was and ever will be as "One corrupt body, with nothing to offer". The next day, they start all over again about criticizing the current government and the circle goes on and on. Stay away from them UNLESS IT IS A FRIDAY NIGHT AND THEY ARE BUYINH THE BEAR/WINE.

Nice one! Supporters of the last administration make me cringe at how people can celebrate mediocrity. That was how one of them came towards the election to say we should vote for continuity because of his NLNG ambition. Lol. If it becomes very glaring that Buhari will be a failure, you'll be surprised at how I will become his harshest critic. When things are set right in the country, it is not for anybody's pocket. It is for the good of all.

Talking of celebrating mediocrity, some people are jumping in to defend Dasuki. I'm sure some of those people are here on this thread! Where is our $2.1billion? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
jamanuka:

1. Now we agree your messiah will be borrowing to fund his 6trn budget, what is so confident about that?

2. TSA implemetation rate was meant to be done in phases just like NLNG has been introducing its trains in phases. The implementation rate before GEJ left office is not a hidden information.

3. This is bloomberg telling us about exited investors and how our stocks has fallen to a 3-yr low

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-30/nigeria-s-stocks-fall-to-three-year-low-as-foreigners-exit

4. We are waiting for the miracle and I pray he succeeds because I too will benefit if he does but I know Nigeria problem is beyond wishful thinking and he lacks both the capacity and the vision
There is no going to be any miracle, what will happen is committed and exemplary leadership and that is what Mr President is providing. I happen to live in a pipeline right of way area. Your hero gave contracts to secure the pipelines to militias, legitimizing criminality. The Buhari government took charge of its responsibility the military are guarding the pipelines jealously now,since then we have not heard of any vandalising in our area. Things are getting better.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

There is no going to be any miracle, what will happen is committed and exemplary leadership and that is what Mr President is providing. I happen to live in a pipeline right of way area. Your hero gave contracts to secure the pipelines to militias, legitimizing criminality. The Buhari government took charge of its responsibility the military are guarding the pipelines jealously now,since then we have not heard of any vandalising in our area. Things are getting better.

Committed and exemplary leadership with the thief of Bourdillion, Ota and Ubima is rubbish leadership. Stealing by a few (the above confirmed Aninis) and by all (Dasuki, Diezani etc) is still stealing. There have been more oil pipeline breaches since the militia left. Ikorodu at a point was a no go area. Warri boys are having a field day roasting themselves and you talk of security of the pipelines? We have had more petroleum product shortages under this administration than the entire duration of the "clueless" one. Does Buhari mean well for the country? Perhaps. Does he have a team that like him mean well? MOST DEFINITELY NOT. They have come to "eat" while you and I waste saliva (or data if you like) in argumentative essays. You cannot contribute ordinary Maggi to a meal and expect to be given the entire cow when the meal is ready.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Committed and exemplary leadership with the thief of Bourdillion, Ota and Ubima is rubbish leadership. Stealing by a few (the above confirmed Aninis) and by all (Dasuki, Diezani etc) is still stealing. There have been more oil pipeline breaches since the militia left. Ikorodu at a point was a no go area. Warri boys are having a field day roasting themselves and you talk of security of the pipelines? We have had more petroleum product shortages under this administration than the entire duration of the "clueless" one. Does Buhari mean well for the country? Perhaps. Does he have a team that like him mean well? MOST DEFINITELY NOT. They have come to "eat" while you and I waste saliva (or data if you like) in argumentative essays. You cannot contribute ordinary Maggi to a meal and expect to be given the entire cow when the meal is ready.
Thief of where? Convicted by which court....that's mere perception generated for political gains
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

Thief of where? Convicted by which court....that's mere perception generated for political gains

Exactly what I was expecting! On what basis do you then call Jonathan, Diezani or even Dasuki thieves? Based on word of mouth? Or even so-called confession?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Exactly what I was expecting! On what basis do you then call Jonathan, Diezani or even Dasuki thieves? Based on word of mouth? Or even so-called confession?

No victor, No vanquish! Let's get back to the matter. NLNG how far? Any sauce or gander? I feel for the ph guys as dem never reimburse dem their t-fare
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
So people actually wanted Jonathan to continue to rule this country? Smh ... This one na curse....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

This is dated 29 Sept 2015, new NIMASA head appointed by Buhari Say's they haven't terminated Tompolo's contract. That as a matter of fact it will run for the next 10yrs

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nimasa-deal-with-tompolo-didnt-encroach-on-naval-responsibilities/221482/

So where are you getting your info from?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm yet to get my t-fare, too.

Sent a mail about a month after the assessment centre and I'm yet to receive even an acknowledgement. I decided not to bother sending further mails, cos I didn't seem to find any reason why I'd get a response if there wasn't any for the initial one sent.

4mula22:

That's my main concern right now...
Why haven't they paid me and some Ph guys the T-fare?
These days I check my account balance even more than I check my mail...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
jamanuka:

This is dated 29 Sept 2015, new NIMASA head appointed by Buhari Say's they haven't terminated Tompolo's contract. That as a matter of fact it will run for the next 10yrs

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nimasa-deal-with-tompolo-didnt-encroach-on-naval-responsibilities/221482/

So where are you getting your info from?
Bros, you no dey comment on this thread before, as you see Buhari na so you run come. We will appreciate your further contribution on this nlng mata.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
DeeBlacque:

Sent a mail about a month after the assessment centre and I'm yet to receive even an acknowledgement. I decided not to bother sending further mails, cos I didn't seem to find any reason why I'd get a response if there wasn't any for the initial one sent.

Its been over 4 months now. At least if mail never ready to drop make dem pay una t-fare fa...at least lagos and abuja guys have long been sorted.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

Bros, you no dey comment on this thread before, as you see Buhari na so you run come. We will appreciate your further contribution on this nlng mata.

Lol...noted

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
DeeBlacque:

Same here. I intend calling them as soon as I can get a hold of their number. There should be some sort of explanation cos I made sure I activated my account and I still receive alerts.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
4mula22:

Same here. I intend calling them as soon as I can get a hold of their number. There should be some sort of explanation cos I made sure I activated my account and I still receive alerts.
08039074000. Ask to be re-directed to HR dept

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.