Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226008 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol.. ".. [buhari] used 6 months to vet thieves.."

NSE lost a lot of money on the grounds of that mess up from buhari, literally hemorrhaging money per day but currently what's important to him is going after AIT's owner for that hour-long anti-buhari documentary during the campaign..

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aphrodite4:
Lol.. ".. [buhari] used 6 months to vet thieves.."

NSE lost a lot of money on the grounds of that mess up from buhari, literally hemorrhaging money per day but currently what's important to him is going after AIT's owner for that hour-long anti-buhari documentary during the campaign..

Bros/sis u come late watch out for episode 2 after nlng don send mail.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatsupguys:

Bros/sis u come late watch out for episode 2 after nlng don send mail.

The way your blood dey hot Ontop this matter ehn.. lol.

Airsay has shown you he's a certified critic of this administration for the next 4years. No matter the means employed, no matter the end achieved.

People like this keeps democracy healthy in some way. Fayose is playing his own radical part too.

With issues like this being discussed, the thread will enter page 300 in no time when tk4rd adds his own 'craze'.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Djbaka:

Airsay has shown you he's a certified critic of this administration for the next 4years. No matter the means employed, no matter the end achieved.

People like this keeps democracy healthy in some way. Fayose is playing his own radical part too.

With issues like this being discussed, the thread will enter page 300 in no time when tk4rd adds his own 'craze'.
Lol....I just wanted to end it, as I started it on purpose to move the thread 1 page further....that's all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
pls ensure that you are currently resident in Nigeria before you praise this current administration!! you cant just sit in europe, asia, america etc, after reading things said or written by Lair Mohammed, then you think you know it all !...we are in a deep mess over here...freefall things ....the country is hanging on a thin thread....monies piled up in banks....people are scared to invest or even take loans. CBN is borrowing from banks at 4% and borrowing to banks at 11% in an asymmetrical relationship style.

everything is just messed up and all we have been hearing is the last administration this , the last administration that...you are there now ...get to work!!!!....

Review Fashola's comments and approach since he became a minister...true progressive...thinking smart and thinking out of the box, that even the opposition would be forced to applaud....i would have preferred a Fashola as president.

anyway, hopefully, things will get better ....

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2015
cashme28:

08039074000. Ask to be re-directed to HR dept

Thanks.
Will definitely call them tomorrow
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 2:46am On Dec 09, 2015
CHM11:
pls ensure that you are currently resident in Nigeria before you praise this current administration!! you cant just sit in europe, asia, america etc, after reading things said or written by Lair Mohammed, then you think you know it all !...we are in a deep mess
over here...freefall things ....the country is hanging on a thin thread....monies piled up in banks....people are scared to invest or even take loans. CBN is borrowing from banks at 4% and borrowing to banks at 11% in an asymmetrical relationship style.

everything is just messed up and all we have been hearing is the last administration this , the last administration that...you are there now ...get to work!!!!....

Review Fashola's comments and approach since he became a minister...true progressive...thinking smart and thinking out of the box, that even the opposition would be forced to applaud....i would have preferred a Fashola as president.

One doesn't have to be resident in a country to know about it. I also haven't met anyone who based his assessment of Nigeria on what Lai Mohammed has said, although I think it is pretty obvious that he sounds more honest than what we had in the previous Minster Labaran Maku.
It is a global village now. People praise whats happening in China, Malaysia, India etc yet they have never stepped a foot in those countries.

There are obvious and potential positive developments with this government, some unprecedented. We now know stealing is corruption. A change from a government that NSA pays billions to a media house, governors buy billions of Naira houses in cash and ask for documentation cover up, CBN smuggling out billions of dollars for campaign, criminals getting celebrated, pardoned, or promoted, a country smuggling billions of dollars into another in a private jet, that alone is worth celebrating. But even more! Now we have a country where revenues are declared, money saved from every nook and cranny, a government that proposes an all time high budget when crude is at its all time low! those that have allegedly mercilessly milked the country are facing the music, our soldiers morale is high, we no longer hear stories about how they flee the battle fields, our neighbours involved in the fight now treat us with respect and we no longer have to bear someone calling our president a coward who lacks the will to fight the insurgents. That's a change worth celebrating.

You talk about us being in deep mess and hanging on a thread but what's amazing is your asking the current government to take responsibility for that or the last one not to. It is unbelievable that even after all the mind blowing stealing and abuse of office that have recently been exposed ur expectations are to throw that into the bin and "start working". You might never know how close to a mess u were and that u shall forever take for granted. It is unimaginable what would be of Nigeria if it had continued on the previous trajectory. Isn't it logical to want to clear away the mess and prepare the ground for a good foundation than to continue with what has always been, and what will certainly appeal to u: build a new Nigeria on the persistent false foundation?

For me, I am smart enough to know we are in this deep shit cos of our past leaders' inhumane greed and selfishness. It is my strong belief that had we had this government decades ago and it was able to maintain a consistent trajectory, we would be one of the celebrated countries in the world considering our numerous resources. From the military regime down to the last government it had been one monster after another. Now is the chance to make Nigeria great for the government has the will and it is my prayers that we never go back to the dark days.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2015
CHM11:
pls ensure that you are currently resident in Nigeria before you praise this current administration!! you cant just sit in europe, asia, america etc, after reading things said or written by Lair Mohammed, then you think you know it all !...we are in a deep mess over here...freefall things ....the country is hanging on a thin thread....monies piled up in banks....people are scared to invest or even take loans. CBN is borrowing from banks at 4% and borrowing to banks at 11% in an asymmetrical relationship style.

Buhari is not God that will say 'let there be light and there was light', he still has to work for whatever he wants to achieve, and I can tell you on good authority he is doing the right things that if only we had this kind of leadership since independence, we should be a world power by now.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2015
CHM11:

Why are you not sincere enough to tell us the MPR was actually reduced from 13% to 11%. The rate at which CBN borrowed to bank in the last administration was 13 percent and was actually 15 percent sometimes ago for both borrowing from and lending to CBN. Why are you not also sincere to state that CBN reduced the rate at which it borrows from bank in order to ensure banks do their core business which is lending money to businesses in order to drive economic growth.....you can be a little more sincere with your ascertions.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/cbn-cuts-interest-rates/

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2015
It is obvious the supporters of Uncle Hero are yet to get over the rude shock of the defeat of their Hero, they have a religious hate for PMB and would do anything to bring him down despite the monumental progress achieved so far.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Djbaka:

The 'crazeness' comes around only when it is highly needed.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:06am On Dec 09, 2015
cashme28:
08039074000. Ask to be re-directed to HR dept
THANKS FOR THE NUMBER...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2015
4mula22:

Thanks.
Will definitely call them tomorrow
BRO, REMEMBER TO ALSO ASK THEM ABOUT THE MAIN KOOKO...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2015
whatsupguys:
It is obvious the supporters of Uncle Hero are yet to get over the rude shock of the defeat of their Hero, they have a religious hate for PMB and would do anything to bring him down despite the monumental progress achieved so far.
You expect a decamp.?? Na there you fail am.
Guy, The best thing that happened to Nigeria recently is the birth of a strong and long-lasting opposition..
There had always been silent opposition all the while. That was the reason why people like Obj and Turai were able to sit on us when they had opportunity. Jonathan enjoyed some unopposed regime until the time it became clear that a lot of people are saddling on him, that was the only time we saw a strong opposition. Castigating though, but at least, it opened the eyes of many.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2015
whatsupguys:

Why are you not sincere enough to tell us the MPR was actually reduced from 13% to 11%. The rate at which CBN borrowed to bank in the last administration was 13 percent and was actually 15 percent sometimes last year. Why are you not also sincere to state that CBN reduced the rate at which it borrows from bank in order to ensure banks do their core business which is lending money to businesses in order to drive economic growth.....you can be a little more sincere with your ascertions.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/cbn-cuts-interest-rates/

all my assertions are focused on the future...not d past.
as it concerns banks lending money to businesses .....no one wants to take a loan now cos everyone is scared of this economy.

truth be tole, i dont like buhari doesnt mean i am/was for jonathan....i wasnt polar like that.

@nastyme i would have loved to write an epistle too but its almost busy hour....we will talk Nigeria later bro
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Is this what this thread has turned into. Aaah! NLNG Why? Buhari why? Jonathan why? Saudi Arabia why? OPEC why?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
If Free & fair is upheld in 2019 then PMB's definitely a one-termer.
But who am I kidding, this is Nigeria, they'll probably go as far as Mauritania to cop yung'uns to bump up their voting population.

Yay for democracy.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Everyone is scared of the economy because everyone was involved in quick money making schemes with no value added to the economy, no empowerment of Nigerians. So they all now know there is no free money flowing.
CHM11:

all my assertions are focused on the future...not d past.
as it concerns banks lending money to businesses .....no one wants to take a loan now cos everyone is scared of this economy.

truth be tole, i dont like buhari doesnt mean i am/was for jonathan....i wasnt polar like that.

@nastyme i would have loved to write an epistle too but its almost busy hour....we will talk Nigeria later bro

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
if you are a hopeful for pre-employment medical examination. kindly write your resignation letter now (an act of faith), print it out. Speak to it, pray upon it. Stick it on your room wall and pray upon it every morning for God to expedite its postage. grin Meanwhile, i have got another Job. Good offer!! Glory be to God! I have my medicals coming up soon. Some one gave a pre-medical prep tips. So funny; grin The eve of the med-exam day, eat good number of banana, of course you know the immediate health benefits of banana. Google it. Skip breakfast on the d-day. Take a glass of water in the morning. If you have not taken your hepatitis-A vaccine or whatever hepa- endeavor to do so.

Let us support this government to build a better Nigeria. we have no other home on this planet. You will ever be a second class citizen anywhere you travel to. East, west, North and south, Home is the best....I dey tell you for real. You are first off a NIGERIAN before being a wailer or a hailer. Saved2serve's home coming Q1 of 2016. May God bless you all. Amii!!!

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats, I will really love you to take up the NLNG offer as you're a selfless individual, and this will enhance implementation of ideas by the company similar to the cooking gas scheme which will benefit Nigeria. It was selfless people like you who proposed it, will prefer that to you working in a company strictly concerned about profits.
Congrats again. And may the good Lord bless your endeavors.
Saved2Serve:
if you are a hopeful for pre-employment medical examination. kindly write your resignation letter now (an act of faith), print it out. Speak to it, pray upon it. Stick it on your room wall and pray upon it every morning for God to expedite its postage. grin Meanwhile, i have got another Job. Good offer!! Glory be to God! I have my medicals coming up soon. Some one gave a tip for pre-medical tips. So funny; grin The eve of the med-exam day, eat good number of banana, of course you know the immediate health benefits of banana. Google it. Skip breakfast on the d-day. Take a glass of water in the morning. If you have not taken your hepatitis-A vaccine or whatever hepa- endeavor to do so.

Let us support this government to build a better Nigeria. we have no other home on this planet. You will ever be a second class citizen anywhere you travel to. East, west, North and south, Home is the best....I dey tell you for real. Saved2serve's home coming Q1 of 2016. May God bless you all. Amii!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Aphrodite4:
But who am I kidding, this is Nigeria, they'll probably go as far as Mauritania to cop yung'uns to bump up their voting population.

Yay for democracy.

We have started fvcking anyhow (pardon my language). Come 2019 4 year olds will be voting in addition to catfish, periwinkle and snails. 2016 census is coming. We are importing the whole of Sao Tome, Gabon and Equatorial Guinea.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2015
dway4ward:
Congrats, I will really love you to take up the NLNG offer as you're a selfless individual, and this will enhance implementation of ideas by the company similar to the cooking gas scheme which will benefit Nigeria. It was selfless people like you who proposed it, will prefer that to you working in a company strictly concerned about profits.
Congrats again. And may the good Lord bless your endeavors.

My guy, the only reason NLNG is in business is for PROFIT! You think if they weren't making money from selling cooking gas locally they would do it? If so, why aren't they selling LNG locally or you think we dont need it? Forget selflessness. In business I'm a pure Machiavellian, the end justifies the means. Its not immoral, it's amoral.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2015
LOLs !!! You are still sore about election loss, eya pele ehn. PMB is working hard to make Nigeria great again and Nigeria will indeed be great again. Free & Fair elections will be held in 2019 and should he decide to vie for office again he would win by a much bigger margin than he did over your Uncle "hero" in 2015. Then you will come to the dull realization that in the grand scheme of things, your skewed interpretation to events in Nigeria does not matter because it is in the infinite minority.
Aphrodite4:

Yay for democracy.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
CHM11:

Fashola as President and you think there will be any such phrase as 'common man?' Fashola is an extortionist to the core!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Any business that makes nothing but money is a poor business, who said that? Yeah Henry Ford. I'm a Fordian, that's a man who understood value and caused rapid worldwide development as we have now. You see nothing but money, I won't grow you into management or decision making, you have your use in the system yes. You see value, I grow you into decision making and strategic positions. I want more of saved2serve in the NLNG management is why I want him to take the offer, I have my plans too and having a kindred in him as against your type will make us achieve great feats even you will marvel at.

Did Ford's competitors not imbibe some of his policies later? I see past my nose or stomach as the case may be. This is evident in our political differences.
airsaylongcon:

My guy, the only reason NLNG is in business is for PROFIT! You think if they weren't making money from selling cooking gas locally they would do it? If so, why aren't they selling LNG locally or you think we dont need it? Forget selflessness. In business I'm a pure Machiavellian, the end justifies the means. Its not immoral, it's amoral.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Saved2Serve:
if you are a hopeful for pre-employment medical examination. kindly write your resignation letter now (an act of faith), print it out. Speak to it, pray upon it. Stick it on your room wall and pray upon it every morning for God to expedite its postage. grin Meanwhile, i have got another Job. Good offer!! Glory be to God! I have my medicals coming up soon. Some one gave a pre-medical prep tips. So funny; grin The eve of the med-exam day, eat good number of banana, of course you know the immediate health benefits of banana. Google it. Skip breakfast on the d-day. Take a glass of water in the morning. If you have not taken your hepatitis-A vaccine or whatever hepa- endeavor to do so.

Let us support this government to build a better Nigeria. we have no other home on this planet. You will ever be a second class citizen anywhere you travel to. East, west, North and south, Home is the best....I dey tell you for real. You are first off a NIGERIAN before being a wailer or a hailer. Saved2serve's home coming Q1 of 2016. May God bless you all. Amii!!!

Big congratulations to you on your new offer bro. I wish you the very best. But what if our guys from Bonny come calling? What then happens?

Nice one anyways.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2015
dway4ward:
Any business that makes nothing but money is a poor business, who said that? Yeah Henry Ford. I'm a Fordian, that's a man who understood value and caused rapid worldwide development as we have now. You see nothing but money, I won't grow you into management or decision making, you have your use in the system yes. You see value, I grow you into decision making and strategic positions. I want more of saved2serve in the NLNG management is why I want him to take the offer, I have my plans too and having a kindred in him as against your type will make us achieve great feats even you will marvel at.

Did Ford's competitors not imbibe some of his policies later? I see past my nose or stomach as the case may be. This is evident in our political differences.

You talk funny! Talking about adding value, you know you can add more value in Nigeria by teaching at your local primary school. But you want to work at NLNG and don't tell me it's because of the work environment cos that work environment was paid for using money. In Maslows hierarchy, basic necessities must be met before altruistic ones. So no matter how value adding a business is if it's not making profit it has failed.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Don't worry, we will enter NLNG together and I'll be delegating jobs to you in 5 years, and you'll vex and leave in 8 because of lack of growth or satisfaction.
Telling me about hierarchy of needs, from my speech pattern you can't detect what hierarchy level I currently am. I no go need show myself for here. So saved2serve, you see why I need you in NLNG. Identified a few other discerning individuals like incredible and whattsupguys amongst others. Ours is not just to make profit for the company, it's to improve the nation simultaneously.
airsaylongcon:

You talk funny! Talking about adding value, you know you can add more value in Nigeria by teaching at your local primary school. But you want to work at NLNG and don't tell me it's because of the work environment cos that work environment was paid for using money. In Maslows hierarchy, basic necessities must be met before altruistic ones. So no matter how value adding a business is if it's not making profit it has failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
dway4ward:
Don't worry, we will enter NLNG together and I'll be delegating jobs to you in 5 years, and you'll vex and leave in 8 because of lack of growth or satisfaction.
Telling me about hierarchy of needs, from my speech pattern you can't detect what hierarchy level I currently am. I no go need show myself for here. So saved2serve, you see why I need you in NLNG. Identified a few other discerning individuals like incredible and whattsupguys amongst others. Ours is not just to make profit for the company, it's to improve the nation simultaneously.

Rubbish talk! Look at my previous posts. I'm out in 5years to do my own thing while you slave your sorry a55 working for a company under the delusion that you want to improve the nation. NLNG has been in existence for over 15years and some sorry a55 GT is the new kid in d block that wants to revolutionise it. Kiss my black a55 Mr Delegator
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
shocked

Lol I think its safe to start beating the battle drums. Hehehe this gon be interessant grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bros I beg take am easy. Enough of all these arguement abeg. @saved2serve please accept my hearty congratulations. #I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness.
airsaylongcon:

Rubbish talk! Look at my previous posts. I'm out in 5years to do my own thing while you slave your sorry a55 working for a company under the delusion that you want to improve the nation. NLNG has been in existence for over 15years and some sorry a55 GT is the new kid in d block that wants to revolutionise it. Kiss my black a55 Mr Delegator
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Really guys? Are we still on this matter?

Anyone who supported GEJ's 5-year tenure, warts and all, and was willing to gift him another 4 years but aggressively vilifies this new administration just 7 months in cannot be reasoned with. So I won't even bother trying

But what now bothers me is that the argument seems to have plummeted from the lofty heights of reason and sound judgment with people now boasting about delegating duties to other people they barely know and those people countering by insisting that no revolution is possible within the present system and spouting one or two mouthfuls of their own. **sigh**
I guess I should leave u boys to it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.