Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223768 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guys I know it's not easy. Not for me either. Let's just calm down a bit. I know it won't be long before it would drop. Forkadict's expression 'confidentiality agreement' suggests that kaitung's prediction was just too exact to be trusted. My guys make una chillax. E go come very very soon, maybe not today. Thanks forkadict. I am looking forward to joining you in Bonny pretty soon. Na Baba Jah I put everything for e hand o cos # I strongly believe in His undeserved kindness.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
rasheedtobi:

Presently it is artmedia. Nicer used to be, his last post was in June 2015. Eight frustrating months back.

Come on!! Artmedia proved that time and time again. And for the guy that said he has not been very specific, remember "This is not the week" ??

Artmedia thank you once again.

Yeah Yeah, whatevs. You wanna compare someone who made sure some other person got an A.C invite to someone who keeps saying this is not the week. Pardon me but I'll prefer the person who posts once in Jan and tell me the mails will drop in December to someone who keeps posting 100 this is not the week all year round. C'mon even I can do that...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrGuest: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gents and ladies,

It's been a long recruitment. Kudos to all for the unavoidable wait.
Just to chip in one or two lines:
I don't know Kaitung or anyone else, but some dots are connecting.
Someone is (or some people are) signing up for NLNG as I type now.

QMD1215 might not be the date for some people, but it is already a day of reckoning for some.

Be strong and calm!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haha! You dey follow me fight before? Sorry o. I kuku never claim any status here before. I just try to give the best info I can. If I were in the system too, i'll try to help as much as I can. And If Nicer can come on here and drop info for us right now, we all will be very happy with that, wont we? Anywhichway, #WeWait...

#Shalom...

scarletdp:

Yeah Yeah, whatevs. You wanna compare someone who made sure some other person got an A.C invite to someone who keeps saying this is not the week. Pardon me but I'll prefer the person who posts once in Jan and tell me the mails will drop in December to someone who keeps posting 100 this is not the week all year round. C'mon even I can do that...

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
artmedia:
Haha! You dey follow me fight before? Sorry o. I kuku never claim any status here before. I just try to give the best info I can. If I were in the system too, i'll try to help as much as I can. And If Nicer can come on here and drop info for us right now, we all will be very happy with that, wont we? Anywhichway, #WeWait...

#Shalom...

Not at all bro... guess this frustrating wait is getting at us...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its actually very funny to think that we were all 3 years younger when this recruitment was flagged-off...
Cheeiii!!! ADONDAI!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg where is bro moniker @Save2Server? Where has thou been hiding?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlycharly: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrGuest:
Gents and ladies,

QMD1215 might not be the date for some people, but it is already a day of reckoning for some.

Be strong and calm!

MrGuest, You have made a very serious statement here and I have been putting two things together. Do you mean someone have been contacted?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Personally I think the present situation is good enough for me when I recall that for the majority of the period from AC up until the "still ongoing" notification there was basically no chatter at all. Now at least we're repeatedly hearing some reliable chatter with terms like "soon" and "very soon" being mentioned including even the possible number of intakes. Only thing is that the wait has been too long.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
He is talking about an/some experienced hire(s).

charlycharly:

MrGuest, You have made a very serious statement here and I have been putting two things together. Do you mean someone have been contacted?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibrog: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Woww... cool
MrGuest:
Gents and ladies,

Be strong and calm!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibrog: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okay
artmedia:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

My apologies if you feel that way. But sometimes in life, it pays to view issues from others' perspective and not just yours. I am very sure that when the successful ones get in, they will understand why it is not wise to talk in black and white on issues like this. Ever heard of 'confidentiality agreement?'
Sir Forkadict I hail thee. I know what I’m about to say will be very unpopular so here it comes:
As someone who went through an excruciating wait similar to this I’m utterly surprised by your recent posts.
U have provided next to no information for us but only succeeded in letting us know that u have the info but can’t divulge it. That helps nobody. U r beginning to make DPlacement look like a nice guy.
On the no of intakes u said something about 1960 (pretty vague owing to the various permutations). Seems u heard when the process will end but what u said was at informative as their last mail. Ah ah give us something.
Nicer once helped someone rectify his AC invite in a matter of minutes (sure that wld have been easy for NLNG to trace) nothing happened to him, artmedia’s source has been dishing out somewhat substantial info be it Q1 or something; nothing happened to him/her.
People kept mute after AC cos they were in direct competition with one another. I understand why it might be difficult to talk but pls any info worth giving is worth giving well.
Just saying ur level of encryption makes ur info very vague and bordering on annoying.
Put urself in our shoes. We know how u were when the wait was scattering ur dada.
Regardless, Father let your will be done.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrGuest:
Gents and ladies,
Be strong and calm!
artmedia:

But there is nothing alluding to that in Mr Guest's post. Abi

Heeeehee cool shocked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
naastyme:
Abeg where is bro moniker @Save2Server? Where has thou been hiding?
Lol, abeg leave that bros alone o, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the one resuming today.
If u recall he gained prominence on this thread in a similar style to kaitung (by giving an exact date etc.). That’s why I’m very weary of sudden heroes.
Fellow GTs let face it we are on our own, the EHs have abandoned us. Good luck to them.
Our FATHER will never abandon us and his will must be done.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
People keep making reference to Nicer as evidence that the likes of forkadict and Dplacement can do better. I think that is a faulty argument. Nicer was never a source. What he is is someone involved with the recruitment in one way or the other most probably a member of the recruitment team. What he did was something necessary to rectify the mix up that they had when they drafted candidates for AC, not help a candidate, after all it was their error. After that the only other thing he did was to disabuse some people's minds from the wrong so called insider info some had been spreading concerning senatorial zones etc.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gbam!!!
vantage7:
People keep making reference to Nicer as evidence that the likes of forkadict and Dplacement can do better. I think that is a faulty argument. Nicer was never a source. What he is is someone involved with the recruitment in one way or the other most probably a member of the recruitment team. What he did was something necessary to rectify the mix up that they had when they drafted candidates for AC, not help a candidate, after all it was their error. After that the only other thing he did was to disabuse our some people's minds from the wrong so called inside info some had been spreading concerning senatorial zones etc.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
vantage7:
People keep making reference to Nicer as evidence that the likes of forkadict and Dplacement can do better. I think that is a faulty argument. Nicer was never a source. What he is is someone involved with the recruitment in one way or the other most probably a member of the recruitment team. What he did was something necessary to rectify the mix up that they had when they drafted candidates for AC, not help a candidate, after all it was their error. After that the only other thing he did was to disabuse our some people's minds from the wrong so called inside info some had been spreading concerning senatorial zones etc.

Oh C'mon. Not help? Haven't you heard about people saying a company never got back to them. In uni days sometimes a missing script is an auto carry - over . There is an OBVIOUS reason he hasn't said anything in 8 months. There is nothing to be said... They are not ready yet... If you were in that guy's shoes, nicer made you get the AC invite and you get the job. Are you seriously gonna say the same thing.?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceetee:

Sir Forkadict I hail thee. I know what I’m about to say will be very unpopular so here it comes:
As someone who went through an excruciating wait similar to this I’m utterly surprised by your recent posts.
U have provided next to no information for us but only succeeded in letting us know that u have the info but can’t divulge it. That helps nobody. U r beginning to make DPlacement look like a nice guy.
On the no of intakes u said something about 1960 (pretty vague owing to the various permutations). Seems u heard when the process will end but what u said was at informative as their last mail. Ah ah give us something.
Nicer once helped someone rectify his AC invite in a matter of minutes (sure that wld have been easy for NLNG to trace) nothing happened to him, artmedia’s source has been dishing out somewhat substantial info be it Q1 or something; nothing happened to him/her.
People kept mute after AC cos they were in direct competition with one another. I understand why it might be difficult to talk but pls any info worth giving is worth giving well.
Just saying ur level of encryption makes ur info very vague and bordering on annoying.
Put urself in our shoes. We know how u were when the wait was scattering ur dada.
Regardless, Father let your will be done.

Correct words
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg who get pin mouth charger? My 3310 don run out of battery from refreshing inbox grin

Q01M02D15 yaf turn to mirage o

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
scarletdp:

Guy abeg relax, I don't know what you stand to gain by trying this hard to disapprove artmedia. The gentleman is giving as much info as he can and the least we could do is appreciate it. Or do we think there are not some ppl who have some privilege info and refuses to share.

Be appreciative.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
So the day came and went. We'll now have to wait for "soon". Please I've consistently asked from those who have sauces here, Is the resumption Q3? That's what I got from a long thing sauce. I need to confirm this so I can really make alternate plans.

Please, please, please, if you cannot answer this direct question, say nothing about expected date.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dplacement tried. He was in already; he had no business telling us anything but his pointers were both helpful and included disclaimers. “…… Make of this what you can”. I miss that line.
People like him force Nigerians to think hard and pick out clues that are available and use them to make meaningful information. Some people will still ask for the hour, minute and second that the email will be sent. Na their way. So they will surely not like people like Dplacement.
What amazes me is if Dplacement’s information does not make sense to you, why is it so difficult to ignore him as if he never existed?

Nicer has tried but if you and I were Nicer and we see all these so called “Jack Bauers” that the nation needs to help us check corruption who are jostling to enter NLNG. Who are busy unmasking and remasking, wouldn’t you save your career first? Anyways, I would.

Baba Addict has tried. Honestly, some of us here will not even utter a word after getting their offer letters. I am sure of this. Especially based on the comments we’ve been making - very selfish at times. This guy is on close to NGN22m p.a God bless his soul and still goes out to give us nuggets and clues which we can easily add up, corroborate to find out the truth yet we resort to name calling and mudslinging because he won’t risk the dream job he has been praying and fasting over for about two years for our own selfish interests.

Considering the small population of experienced hires taken, I believe any slip can easily be tracked by the HR monitors.
If Baba addict’s information does not make sense to you, why is it so difficult to ignore him as if he never existed?

Now, Artmedia! This guy’s selflessness is so crazy. He reminds me of a certain gentle man- Mesut Ozil. Football fans know what I mean. His information has saved a lot of people High BP and Hypertension.
And the way he even mentions his sauce, I wonder whether he will not put her in trouble. Can you imagine? We all know she is a she.
Some people would have enjoyed the benefit of the info alone. Yet he comes out here and dishes it like I am going to give him 10% of my salary when I get in.
And someone is still talking to him anyhow! If you have issues with his information, Oga the Oracle Throne is vacant, come and take it!

My disposition: I will be surprised if we get any emails today. (Not like that is not obvious already).
That brings me to another point-Kaitung said QMD1215 and talked about S and P. He never mentioned emails. God will help some people sha.
One thing that is certain [b]for now [/b]is that Q1 notification is real. Resumption may be 2 or 3. So if I were you I will adjust my countdown machine to March 31st. If it comes earlier then fine.

16 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yawa don gas. Men don begin vex again.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Funny how We make it seem like they (the sources) are honor bound to help us in any way. We applied for this on our own, any info/help you/we get is extra tbh. It wouldn't cost any of them to be silent althrough the process. We are now being irate because they decided to help in the way they feel they can without compromising their own position. You want them to spill everything they know, knowing fully well what the consequences might be, thats selfish.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
It doesn't hurt to be GRATEFUL.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Best post for Q1
dane15:
Dplacement tried. He was in already; he had no business telling us anything but his pointers were both helpful and included disclaimers. “…… Make of this what you can”. I miss that line.
People like him force Nigerians to think hard and pick out clues that are available and use them to make meaningful information. Some people will still ask for the hour, minute and second that the email will be sent. Na their way. So they will surely not like people like Dplacement.
What amazes me is if Dplacement’s information does not make sense to you, why is it so difficult to ignore him as if he never existed?

Nicer has tried but if you and I were Nicer and we see all these so called “Jack Bauers” that the nation needs to help us check corruption who are jostling to enter NLNG. Who are busy unmasking and remasking, wouldn’t you save your career first? Anyways, I would.

Baba Addict has tried. Honestly, some of us here will not even utter a word after getting their offer letters. I am sure of this. Especially based on the comments we’ve been making - very selfish at times. This guy is on close to NGN22m p.a God bless his soul and still goes out to give us nuggets and clues which we can easily add up, corroborate to find out the truth yet we resort to name calling and mudslinging because he won’t risk the dream job he has been praying and fasting over for about two years for our own selfish interests.

Considering the small population of experienced hires taken, I believe any slip can easily be tracked by the HR monitors.
If Baba addict’s information does not make sense to you, why is it so difficult to ignore him as if he never existed?

Now, Artmedia! This guy’s selflessness is so crazy. He reminds me of a certain gentle man- Mesut Ozil. Football fans know what I mean. His information has saved a lot of people High BP and Hypertension.
And the way he even mentions his sauce, I wonder whether he will not put her in trouble. Can you imagine? We all know she is a she.
Some people would have enjoyed the benefit of the info alone. Yet he comes out here and dishes it like I am going to give him 10% of my salary when I get in.
And someone is still talking to him anyhow! If you have issues with his information, Oga the Oracle Throne is vacant, come and take it!

My disposition: I will be surprised if we get any emails today. (Not like that is not obvious already).
That brings me to another point-Kaitung said QMD1215 and talked about S and P. He never mentioned emails. God will help some people sha.
One thing that is certain [b]for now [/b]is that Q1 notification is real. Resumption may be 2 or 3. So if I were you I will adjust my countdown machine to March 31st. If it comes earlier then fine.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
O ya 45 days to go.

grin grin grin...

Guys take it easy oo.

But it is really not nice the way some people take this issue. They are not under any form of obligation to tell us what they know.

We should not be selfish.

dane15:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
In a way I envy the GT set of 2007.
At least no one came on that thread to deliberately yank people's chains as regards the date of medicals etc..

It's pathetic someone would create a nairaland userlogin with the sole aim of making a joke at people in waiting (with a guise of easing their wait); what's even more disgusting is that the imbecilic individual may well be a candidate in this same exercise.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ddazz: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
If one were to read kaitung's posts dispassionately, one might be tempted to conclude that the date he/she stated is the day earmarked for selection & Placement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.