Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224524 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Aphrodite4:
In a way I envy the GT set of 2007.
At least no one came on that thread to deliberately yank people's chains as regards the date of medicals etc..

It's pathetic someone would create a nairaland userlogin with the sole aim of making a joke at people in waiting (with a guise of easing their wait); what's even more disgusting is that the imbecilic individual may well be a candidate in this same exercise.

Rubbish.
Sorry na
Maybe we interpreted it wrongly,
Q12M1D5= 5th Oct 2018
We are the oldest and most experienced GTs in history.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
dane15:
Dplacement tried. He was in already; he had no business telling us anything but his pointers were both helpful and included disclaimers. “…… Make of this what you can”. I miss that line.
People like him force Nigerians to think hard and pick out clues that are available and use them to make meaningful information. Some people will still ask for the hour, minute and second that the email will be sent. Na their way. So they will surely not like people like Dplacement.
What amazes me is if Dplacement’s information does not make sense to you, why is it so difficult to ignore him as if he never existed?

Nicer has tried but if you and I were Nicer and we see all these so called “Jack Bauers” that the nation needs to help us check corruption who are jostling to enter NLNG. Who are busy unmasking and remasking, wouldn’t you save your career first? Anyways, I would.

Baba Addict has tried. Honestly, some of us here will not even utter a word after getting their offer letters. I am sure of this. Especially based on the comments we’ve been making - very selfish at times. This guy is on close to NGN22m p.a God bless his soul and still goes out to give us nuggets and clues which we can easily add up, corroborate to find out the truth yet we resort to name calling and mudslinging because he won’t risk the dream job he has been praying and fasting over for about two years for our own selfish interests.

Considering the small population of experienced hires taken, I believe any slip can easily be tracked by the HR monitors.
If Baba addict’s information does not make sense to you, why is it so difficult to ignore him as if he never existed?

Now, Artmedia! This guy’s selflessness is so crazy. He reminds me of a certain gentle man- Mesut Ozil. Football fans know what I mean. His information has saved a lot of people High BP and Hypertension.
And the way he even mentions his sauce, I wonder whether he will not put her in trouble. Can you imagine? We all know she is a she.
Some people would have enjoyed the benefit of the info alone. Yet he comes out here and dishes it like I am going to give him 10% of my salary when I get in.
And someone is still talking to him anyhow! If you have issues with his information, Oga the Oracle Throne is vacant, come and take it!

My disposition: I will be surprised if we get any emails today. (Not like that is not obvious already).
That brings me to another point-Kaitung said QMD1215 and talked about S and P. He never mentioned emails. God will help some people sha.
One thing that is certain [b]for now [/b]is that Q1 notification is real. Resumption may be 2 or 3. So if I were you I will adjust my countdown machine to March 31st. If it comes earlier then fine.

God bless your body, spirit and soul for this!

I will respond to those clowns @prelinctus, @scarletdp and the third person in a bit. If I have to unfollow the thread afterward, then so be it.

I have waited for a golden offer like this for thirteen long, excruciating and difficult years. And when God in His infinite mercies decided to intervene in my situation, some clowns want me to compromise it just a few weeks into the job All because of their own selfish interests You want me to risk my neck just for your sakes

An adage in Yoruba language goes 'Ti a ba gun iyan si inu ewe, ti a bu obe sinu epo epa, Eni ba ma yo a yo' Translated means ' If you serve a meal of pounced yam and soup in a leaf and groundnut 'case' those that will eat to their satisfaction will do so.

These guys have accused me of speaking in codes. Meanwhile a few guys got my messages 100%. @freeradical and @vantage to mention but a few. I don't know what more these jokers want.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Aphrodite4:
In a way I envy the GT set of 2007.
At least no one came on that thread to deliberately yank people's chains as regards the date of medicals etc..

It's pathetic someone would create a nairaland userlogin with the sole aim of making a joke at people in waiting (with a guise of easing their wait); what's even more disgusting is that the imbecilic individual may well be a candidate in this same exercise.

Rubbish.

Dear, I don't think any of those guys deliberately set out to misinform anyone here. All they did I presume they did out of the goodness of their hearts.
I think anyone who is angry about how the prophesy panned out should be angry at himself for having believed in the date so much. To the perspicacious, almost all projections about dates on this thread have turned out to be wrong so we were supposed to take the new ones with a bit of doubt.

Guys let's all calm down and take deep breaths. Forkadict baba chill abeg. Make una no vex again.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
See wetin #QMD1215 DON CAUSE.

Forkadict Abeg no vex.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
prelinctus:

The guy is gradually towing dplacement's path in playing mind games. Let him continue, he will be shocked when he's umasked. Ask dplacement and fanice.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.

Just the same way you went and asked Dplacement that I counted my chickens and they all were hatched? Since he told you that some people fail medicals and I didn't

I will be shocked when I am unmasked?? I have told you this before and I will repeat it. I have only one account since I joined nairaland in 2011. And I will never have more than one account. If for whatever reason this handle gets banned by some trigger happy mods, then it's bye bye altogether to nairaland. So Mr SSS DG, how about exploiting your unmasking talent elsewhere?

You accuse me of playing mind games when all I did was to lookout for yall as safely as I could. For this false accusation, I hand you over to God and I swear to you that TILL WE ALL FIND SOME CLOSURE TO THIS SAGA, I WILL NEVER AGAIN UTTER ANYTHING REGARDING THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oga Forkadict,

remember Deuteronomy 24:16 says "The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin."

You've been really helpful to us here and we appreciate it. Let not the sin of a few here make you stop CARING (ITEC) FOR US as you have always done. Those that choose to run their mouths will run their mouths. Ignoring them will be the best way to treat peeps like that. They should go look for sauces and come feed us if they can. Rather than putting down the people that are trying their best.

Once again, kindly stay with us.

#Shalom...

forkadict:

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.

Just the same way you went and asked Dplacement that I counted my chickens and they all were hatched? Since he told you that some people fail medicals and I didn't

I will be shocked when I am unmasked?? I have told you this before and I will repeat it. I have only one account since I joined nairaland in 2011. And I will never have more than one account. If for whatever reason this handle gets banned by some trigger happy mods, then it's bye bye altogether to nairaland. So Mr SSS DG, how about exploiting your unmasking talent elsewhere?

You accuse me of playing mind games when all I did was to lookout for yall as safely as I could. For this false accusation, I hand you over to God and I swear to you that TILL WE ALL FIND SOME CLOSURE TO THIS SAGA, I WILL NEVER AGAIN UTTER ANYTHING REGARDING THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.

Shalom.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceetee:

Sir Forkadict I hail thee. I know what I’m about to say will be very unpopular so here it comes:
As someone who went through an excruciating wait similar to this I’m utterly surprised by your recent posts.
U have provided next to no information for us but only succeeded in letting us know that u have the info but can’t divulge it. That helps nobody. U r beginning to make DPlacement look like a nice guy.
On the no of intakes u said something about 1960 (pretty vague owing to the various permutations). Seems u heard when the process will end but what u said was at informative as their last mail. Ah ah give us something.
Nicer once helped someone rectify his AC invite in a matter of minutes (sure that wld have been easy for NLNG to trace) nothing happened to him, artmedia’s source has been dishing out somewhat substantial info be it Q1 or something; nothing happened to him/her.
People kept mute after AC cos they were in direct competition with one another. I understand why it might be difficult to talk but pls any info worth giving is worth giving well.
Just saying ur level of encryption makes ur info very vague and bordering on annoying.
Put urself in our shoes. We know how u were when the wait was scattering ur dada.
Regardless, Father let your will be done.

I hail you too.

How tha fork can you compare me with @Nicer. First he is in HR and I ain't. Second he must have spent at least 8 years in the system and I have spent how long So I ask you, is this a fair comparison? Not withstanding my JJC status, I still felt obligated to tell u guys 'something' immediately it flipped past my ears albeit not as explicitly as you might want. And all you could come up with was this unfair comparison?

So my encryption even annoys you when you had options available to you? You could skip the cryptic posts, you could read and dismiss whatever is contained in them, yet you chose to do neither. Yet you chose to tell me to my face that my posts are ' bordering on annoying' (abi how you take talk the grammar again sef).

All I've got to say is NO WAHALA.

Regardless, Father, let your will be done in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am having a very serious laughter here. See wetin Nlng don cause. Bros forkadict hala kikikikikikikikiki for dat guy head. I beg who go fit interprete kikikikikiki for me because i dey fear for dat guy now. He don provoke bros. I hope Kikikikiki no mean bad thing o. I beg bros forgive am and anyone of us whe don annoy u unknowingly. Walahi i dey fear dat sound kikikikikiki. E be like bottles whe dey break for air. Abeg forgive o bros

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

I will respond to those clowns @prelinctus, @scarletdp and the third person in a bit. If I have to unfollow the thread afterward, then so be it.

I have waited for a golden offer like this for thirteen long, excruciating and difficult years. And when God in His infinite mercies decided to intervene in my situation, some clowns want me to compromise it just a few weeks into the job All because of their own selfish interests You want me to risk my neck just for your sakes

An adage in Yoruba language goes 'Ti a ba gun iyan si inu ewe, ti a bu obe sinu epo epa, Eni ba ma yo a yo' Translated means ' If you serve a meal of pounced yam and soup in a leaf and groundnut 'case' those that will eat to their satisfaction will do so.

These guys have accused me of speaking in codes. Meanwhile a few guys got my messages 100%. @freeradical and @vantage to mention but a few. I don't know what more these jokers want.

It is another Yoruba adage that says, "Omode o le mo eko je ko ma ra l'owo". Meaning: There is no way a child will eat cornmeal and not soil his hands. You are an Elder in this race now, please ignore trash comments and let waste management handle it.

If you notice, I have added Baba to your moniker. No Ass licking but far less than 1% of Nigerians will ever have an NLNG offer letter na God do am for you.

Let mercy prevail over judgment.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by extraterestrial: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Do not blame anyone for ur short sightedness..apparently here its the more you look the less you see..forkadict big ups.. Silence is golden
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Forkadict, Calm down Sir.. Let the sun not go down in thy state nor demeanour.

Prelinctus et al, it's enough!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by YWNK: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
First time commenting here. I would like to say that i totally understand @forkadict's situation. I was even surprised that he kept in touch after his offer. 98% of people on here will not blink twice at this thread once given the offer. I'm sure he really wishes he could say more, but considering the fact that some NLNG staff may be lurking, i suggest he should be cautious. Thanks for the little info u were able to give
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Boss Forkadict, I want to first of all thank you personally for your humility and care in rubbing mind with guys.

As much I will really want u to stick with us for our good, I accept ur decision to stop commenting on this thread.

Because some men like prelinctus, scarletdp, ceetee and some others have become grossly ungrateful and even now bordering on insults.

Please secure ur God given job, but Pls don't unfollow the thread as I will want you to celebrate with us after the 'rapture', the same way we celebrated with u.

And just you know that not all of us are ungrateful of ur labour of love. Those who are for u are more than those who are against you. We appreciate and celebrate u, see u soon in 'paradise'.

Pls fellow GT let's show fordadict that we appreciate his effort so far by giving him many 'like' on this post.

Thank u boss, I concur.

29 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
This Thread is grin undecided lipsrsealed embarassed cool shocked angry grin smiley .....Everything.

All will be well!!

davide470:
Forkadict, Calm down Sir.. Let the sun not go down in thy state nor demeanour.
Prelinctus et al, it's enough!

The territorial gods have spoken!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
calm down guys. the blood pressure is really high. is normal and expected.

The only info we needed most was the nature of the AC. every other thing na wash.

NLNG will call when they will call.

No need hunting for info, b4 the hunter becomes hunted.

Finally, is all about Gods grace n favor.

let's just give NLNG till 4Q 2016.
it takes more than 4 months to get notification.
since we just got 1 last month, next notification should b expected after like 4 months guys.
is well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
ladyF:
This recruitment will go down in history as the most frustrating recruitment process ever!!!
This one is child's play when compared to NNPC. Our Nnpc thread is littered with cobwebs.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Davide470, if you are gonna be cleaning up you might as well send details dimwit to siberia. He's guts! His repeated threats of unveiling people's identities surely violates rules 2 & 10
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mehn , I don't even know what to say... just amazed. People's mentality are REALLY different... Grossly ungrateful? Do we just used words because we know them? What should I be grateful for? People come here and give codes and tell me it will be soon? I didn't insult anyone , I didn't call any names apart from Nicer. When forkadict got his offer letter we all were happy for him and congratulated him. I have no personal ish with either him or artmedia. I don't have to like what everyone likes, but I understand why people clamour for hints or whatever. I'm sorry if my posts were mis understood.. but it's messed up to play with people's hopes and expectations and call it generosity...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
See people this thing is pretty simple. Numbers have been trimmed down alot, agreed. A few are still in the recruitment process, all who cannot say for sure if/when they will join the NLNG team. First there will be a mail detailing eventual success/failure, and ultimately a date to resume. The exercise has gone on for such a long and insane time.
We are here as kindred spirits, surviving this wait together. Someone came here earlier in January to let us know resumption is in Q3, that information broke off many holding on to resuming soon, making them make alternate plans, moving on with their lives. Recently, snippets came out to make us think Q3 might be or might not be, and Q1 is probably notification for medicals. Good development.

All I am saying, please understand this excruciatingly long recruitment exercise has taken alot from people, and some inaccurate information will be doing great harm to some here. Please do not think of some as being weak on here, you know not their stories.

The real Forkadict, congrats boss. Just stay true to yourself, there will always be noise, just do you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Davide470, if you are gonna be cleaning up you might as well send details dimwit to siberia. He's guts! His repeated threats of unveiling people's identities surely violates rules 2 & 10
If you guys could use the Report button often, all the threats and sub-threats would be annihilated.

So therefore, REPORT.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
davide470:
If you guys could use the Report button often, all the threats and sub-threats would be annihilated.

So therefore, REPORT.

Doesn't work on my end. When I click on report it just displays a form to fill what rule has been broken. When I do that and click k submit it just stays stuck there without any feedback to say a post has been reported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bros u don dey bring another leg o. Abeg I think we should stop all these unnecessary guesses about quarter this and quarter that. If we do not have info from any reliable source, let's not mention any thing about dates. If we had stuck to the 'in due course' that Nlng sent to us without putting our minds of that so-called QMD 1215, I think we would have averted the out-pour of annoyance that ravaged the thread today. For me, I am comfortable with the 'very soon' info until it will materialise. Whatever God would give you would never elude you # I still believe in Jah's undeserved kimdness
princewealth:
calm down guys. the blood pressure is really high. is normal and expected.

The only info we needed most was the nature of the AC. every other thing na wash.

NLNG will call when they will call.

No need hunting for info, b4 the hunter becomes hunted.

Finally, is all about Gods grace n favor.

let's just give NLNG till 4Q 2016.
it takes more than 4 months to get notification.
since we just got 1 last month, next notification should b expected after like 4 months guys.
is well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Doesn't work on my end. When I click on report it just displays a form to fill what rule has been broken. When I do that and click k submit it just stays stuck there without any feedback to say a post has been reported
There is no feedback. but be rest assured it was received.

Try it out now. Let me confirm
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Despite all the warnings that QMD1215 may be a hoax some peeps still allowed themselves to be frustrated to the point of calling out others for choosing to be careful as to how they chose to divulge sensitive information. We all should chill....the wait is excruciatingly painful I admit and is enough to drive anyone nuts. We should only blame ourselves for needing this nlng job so badly. Maybe it is life that put us all in this position and surely there will be deep lessons to learn. But let's not burn bridges and forsake the bond of solidarity because we have to wait a little longer.
@forkadict, @scarletdp, @ceetee and @ prelinctus(the guy we all love to loathe grin) you are all hommies alright and I'm sure neither of you means to hurt the other. Someday God willing y'all will sit together watching the sun set over the Atlantic somewhere in Bonny sipping on some and making jest over these days. In his time God will answer all our prayers.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
davide470:
There is no feedback. but be rest assured it was received.

Try it out now. Let me confirm

Just tried it with this post I quoted. Confirm it works
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

I hail you too.

How tha fork can you compare me with @Nicer. First he is in HR and I ain't. Second he must have spent at least 8 years in the system and I have spent how long So I ask you, is this a fair comparison? Not withstanding my JJC status, I still felt obligated to tell u guys 'something' immediately it flipped past my ears albeit not as explicitly as you might want. And all you could come up with was this unfair comparison?

So my encryption even annoys you when you had options available to you? You could skip the cryptic posts, you could read and dismiss whatever is contained in them, yet you chose to do neither. Yet you chose to tell me to my face that my posts are ' bordering on annoying' (abi how you take talk the grammar again sef).

All I've got to say is NO WAHALA.

Regardless, Father, let your will be done in our lives.
My oga though u may not believe me but I have absolutely nothing against u I just said what I observed without laying any insults.
To other categorising me as an ingrate
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

You dey try sef, you haff over tried, the people are just frustrated by the long wait. When ethics and emotions cross each other's path in the course of duty, emotions give way and ethic prevail. The experienced hire that enter same date with forkaddict will definitely be a handful, so if kasala burst you sure know tracing who is who won't be a hard task. Make nlng sef answer una on time na.....this delay no fair at all. It is well with you guys..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.