Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226516 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

I hail you too.

How tha fork can you compare me with @Nicer. First he is in HR and I ain't. Second he must have spent at least 8 years in the system and I have spent how long So I ask you, is this a fair comparison? Not withstanding my JJC status, I still felt obligated to tell u guys 'something' immediately it flipped past my ears albeit not as explicitly as you might want. And all you could come up with was this unfair comparison?

So my encryption even annoys you when you had options available to you? You could skip the cryptic posts, you could read and dismiss whatever is contained in them, yet you chose to do neither. Yet you chose to tell me to my face that my posts are ' bordering on annoying' (abi how you take talk the grammar again sef).

All I've got to say is NO WAHALA.

Regardless, Father, let your will be done in our lives.
My oga though u may not believe me but I have absolutely nothing against u, I just said what I observed without laying any insults.
To others categorising me as an ingrate I'm sorry but I'm alergic to a** kissing. Even if my personal oracle artmedia does something that I feel is not right I will let him know. If I goof I will be the 1st to apologise.
As a man/leader u should be able to cope with criticism and not make decisions when u r angry.
The way I see it info (or in most cases the lack of it) has no effect on this exercise it just promotes discourse on this forum that's all. I wouldn't delay going for a PhD or paying my rent based on any info from this thread.
In summary any info worth giving is worth giving well. And let the reason for divulging the "info" be that of service and not a tool to lord over anyone. Also let's consider the non-Christians in our cryptic encryptions. Lol. Goodnight people.
Father let your will be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

......These guys have accused me of speaking in codes. Meanwhile a few guys got my messages 100%. @freeradical and @vantage to mention but a few. I don't know what more these jokers want.

Who else went back to check @freeradical and @vantage posts after @forkadict's parables?

I did sha. Summary: 60 people are being considered. The "due course" is really soon. But I guess everyone gat this already.

If only everyone can be like me. I enjoy any date or hint dropped here. No pressure at all. More like fun and just gives me something to look forward to. If it turns out to be false like today's (maybe we didn't even understand @Kaitung's messages), I just reset to a new one. Newest one right now is Q1....

So 45 days to go....

All the best guys. Cheers!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
tpmj:
Sneaking out of the shadow! SOON!!! The trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality. @forkadict, silent is golden.

I think we've have enough of this. E don do. Let everybody rest
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceetee:

My oga though u may not believe me but I have absolutely nothing against u, I just said what I observed without laying any insults.
To others categorising me as an ingrate I'm sorry but I'm alergic to a** kissing. Even if my personal oracle artmedia does something that I feel is not right I will let him know. If I goof I will be the 1st to apologise.
As a man/leader u should be able to cope with criticism and not make decisions when u r angry.
The way I see it info (or in most cases the lack of it) has no effect on this exercise it just promotes discourse on this forum that's all. I wouldn't delay going for a PhD or paying my rent based on any info from this thread.
In summary any info worth giving is worth giving well. And let the reason for divulging the "info" be that of service and not a tool to lord over anyone. Also let's consider the non-Christians in our cryptic encryptions. Lol. Goodnight people.

Oga nobody is engaging in any a** kissing here. Simple thing, apologise for your insensitivity and selfishness. You were very out of point in ur supposed "unpopular" comment. As has been re-iterated times without number on this thread, its a very kind gesture on the part of @forkadict to discretely keep us up to speed on d goings on as regards this recruitment. If you claim that info (or in most cases the lack of it) has no effect on this exercise it just promotes discourse on this forum that's all. I wouldn't delay going for a PhD or paying my rent based on any info from this thread. then why did u say all u said if it had no effect on u.

If u were in @forkadict's shoes i am almost 100% sure you wld not want to risk ur 2weeks Godsent job for some GTs waiting to get closure.

I really think if u r humble enuf, you and all those who have said so many insensitive comments about @forkadict and @artmedia should tender an unreserved apology.

Do unto others what u want others to do unto you.

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceetee:

In summary any info worth giving is worth giving well. And let the reason for divulging the "info" be that of service and not a tool to lord over anyone.

Also let's consider the non-Christians in our cryptic encryptions. Lol. Goodnight people.

For the first paragraph, even if you had anything against me, how would that remove a strand of hair from my head

Really? I guess in your twisted dictionary, criticism is the same as false accusation like @prelinctus did. Or criticism is making a perverted comparison like you compared a JJC with an 'omo onile.'

In summary, any wait worth waiting is worth waiting well. And let the reason for the waiting be patience and not a tool to come here and make insane comparisons.

As for the last paragraph, the advise is coming too late. Like I told @prelinctus, there will be no further mention from me on this issue. So as the self appointed spokesperson for the non Christians, please convey my sincere apologies and ask them to worry no more.

Father, let your will be done in our lives.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
davide470:
Forkadict, Calm down Sir.. Let the sun not go down in thy state nor demeanour.

Prelinctus et al, it's enough!

Oga mi. I don gentle o. I am still very loyal to your regime o. We are still together. Notin dey happen.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
since you know all that why don't you choose to ignore the semi-info instead of not being grateful/ungrateful.
scarletdp:

Finally someone with great reasoning. .. you're blessed bro... nothing here affected how one performed during the waec stage, shl stage or AC stage. Nothing would affect when nlng calls. Nothing here would affect if you'll be called or not.... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... yet I'm supposed to be grateful...smh. ..

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
sp500:
since you know all that why don't you choose to ignore the semi-info instead of not being grateful/ungrateful.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
People can be funny. You mention that some people were explicit previously with information and nothing happened, yet we no hear from them again. How sure are you that nothing truly happened or is it ONLY because they were unmasked that's why they chose to disappear. what if they had been warned in the company because even in AC they still use style give warning. A lot of us were requesting for info from some who had done their AC before. But as soon as we did ours, we too shut up and no pass any info. At the end na everyman to himself.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
During your AC if I remember vividly, weren't you guys told by NLNG staff about resumption being scheduled for Q1

As Q1 is no longer achievable will you then call the people who mentioned Q1 'oh ha' liars or what?? This should tell the discerning minds a lot about events.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlycharly: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls ignore all disgruntled fellows. People are just so angry that the specified date did not come to pass. I know that feeling. Even when it seemed untrue most of us if not all want it to be true. At least to end the almost - ending excruciating pain of waiting this long. Accuser of the brethren stop accusin; the accused pls forgive. Let's all sleep maybe tomorrow we will be a lot better. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
I smell a lot of pride in here. Somebody telling us d info given here won't affect his decision to go 4 a Phd.
Oga we know u have masters and mistresses. Don't rub it in our faces.

Haba...smh

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

For the first paragraph, even if you had anything against me, how would that remove a strand of hair from my head

Really? I guess in your twisted dictionary, criticism is the same as false accusation like @prelinctus did. Or criticism is making a perverted comparison like you compared a JJC with an 'omo onile.'

In summary, any wait worth waiting is worth waiting well. And let the reason for the waiting be patience and not a tool to come here and make insane comparisons.

As for the last paragraph, the advise is coming too late. Like I told @prelinctus, there will be no further mention from me on this issue. So as the self appointed spokesperson for the non Christians, please convey my sincere apologies and ask them to worry no more.

Father, let your will be done in our lives.

Talk about paying back in in one's own coin. Such parlance!

I've paid keen attention to all 'info' here, be it in cryptic encryptions, french, spanish, egberi or whatever form we've had it. I take them serious, I look forward to it, but if doesn't work out, I just rub it off my mind and look forward to the next info, just like my guy 'crown is my own'. It's fun o, more like sports... of the mind. Why, cos I believe no one here is obligated to bring info, they all are doing it for a reason (care or just to play games on people's minds). Whichever it is, alabukun or Glucose D, use Pepsi swallow the thing go down. Everybody cannot play ball to your court!

It's just really a pity how folks now count courtesy and showing respect the same as a$$ licking. Well, I no sabi quarrel, so I go just stop here.

Isn't it funny how a girl claims he doesn't have any feelings for a guy, but gets jealous and angry when this guy moves on another girl?
Shebi the info 'has no effect on the exercise', e no suppose cause quarrel na. Well, all of una Don win sha.

Errrmmm.. artmedia, Shebi 'this week is the week'? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
#GBAM. This is what I always say. As we all know how the industry is, the dynamics of the process keeps changing. People should not just come on here and discourage those trying to get information for us. Not like knowing these things will make the date come faster, but at least we are humans and we still want to hear them. Anyone who isnt interested can stop opening this thread, or read and move on.

@Sp500 has spoken well. None of the people talking here came to give us info after their AC, yet they are bashing people that are in there that they cant come and give black and white info which can be easily traced to them. Abeg make una leave trash for Lawma.

#Shalom...

forkadict:
During your AC if I remember vividly, weren't you guys told by NLNG staff about resumption being scheduled for Q1

As Q1 is no longer achievable will you then call the people who mentioned Q1 'oh ha' liars or what?? This should tell the discerning minds a lot about events.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
For the gees that reached out in the past 2 pages or so, I thank yall. And I apologise for the outburst.

I don't know anybody on here from Adam and I am trying to do the little I can ( or so I thot ) to alleviate the intensity of the wait. But a few clowns just fall short of asking me to walk up to the GM HRD and ask 'Oga abeg GTs say make i ask you say na when gan gan you wan send letter?'

Isn't that crazy?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
lol. Before they will say all I say is that 'this week is not the week'.

Djbaka:

Talk about paying back in in one's own coin. Such parlance!

I've paid keen attention to all 'info' here, be it in cryptic encryptions, french, spanish, egberi or whatever form we've had it. I take them serious, I look forward to it, but if doesn't work out, I just rub it off my mind and look forward to the next info, just like my guy 'crown is my own'. It's fun o, more like sports... of the mind. Why, cos I believe no one here is obligated to bring info, they all are doing it for a reason (care or just to play games on people's minds). Whichever it is, alabukun or Glucose D, use Pepsi swallow the thing go down. Everybody cannot play ball to your court!

It's just really a pity how folks now count courtesy and showing respect the same as a$$ licking. Well, I no sabi quarrel, so I go just stop here.

Isn't it funny how a girl claims he doesn't have any feelings for a guy, but gets jealous and angry when this guy moves on another girl?
Shebi the info 'has no effect on the exercise', e no suppose cause quarrel na. Well, all of una Don win sha.

Errrmmm.. artmedia, Shebi 'this week is the week'? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
OMO mehn...na wa o...warris this?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
we go soon reach page 300. Let's go there and shame those that thought d 300 landmark is unatainable shocked grin cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
48 pages to the sacred 300. With episodes like this, that should come in no time.

Who's the next kaitung? Let us know the next QMD, let those who wants to keep their bloods hot continue, it will tell on their medical results.

Oga forkadict, chop ebure abeg! You know say u be Oga now, no allow one aspiring 'omo-ise' to unruffle you. biko.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
WyzardOfOz1:

The path of peace is clear before you but instead u choose the opposite in a bid to provoke what emotion exactly?
What does this line of action get you really?

You ruffle some feathers and then what?

Smh.

once upon a time...this thread was full of love...I miss those old monickers mehn...sad y'all just Left me hanging here!!...those of u still in the process, I will soon start calling y'all out!!!!...lol

guys life ain't so hard...different folks, different strokes...errbody can't reason like errbody... I wish we could just let the issue slide....

Forkadict u be man jare...you have tried....I know tonnes of close pals in NLNG, some with 9 years experience....they'd never give u exact details like that....before I was able to confirm GT pay package self ehn...na war...

if the info will not benefit u in terms of your chances of getting the job... forget it..my peeps won't even drag d matter long....
questions like- how much is the pay, where is the training, how many persons will they take, when is medicals etc....these questions don't increase ur chances so my guys won't answer them...so forkadict, u try jare...

artmedia, lol, this week is not the week na...hehehehehe...me and u know say d whole matter no go pass June this year except say oil turn water.

all the attackers on this thread, take it easy sometimes and choose your words carefully...its a small world u know...by tomorrow morning I want to see some really nice nice mature comments on here...

Else I will call HR to just send d mail like that!!!!!..

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:
For the gees that reached out in the past 2 pages or so, I thank yall. And I apologise for the outburst.

I don't know anybody on here from Adam and I am trying to do the little I can ( or so I thot ) to alleviate the intensity of the wait. But a few clowns just fall short of asking me to walk up to the GM HRD and ask 'Oga abeg GTs say make i ask you say na when gan gan you wan send letter?'

Isn't that crazy?

anything is possible with faith...you can move mountains...lmao....lol,..even Jesus used parables when preaching.,..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by WyzardOfOz1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Prinzofparis:

once upon a time...this thread was full of love...I miss those old monickers mehn...sad y'all just Left me hanging here!!...those of u still in the process, I will soon start calling y'all out!!!!...lol
guys life ain't so hard...different folks, different strokes...errbody can't reason like errbody... I wish we could just let the issue slide....
Forkadict u be man jare...you have tried....I know tonnes of close pals in NLNG, some with 9 years experience....they'd never give u exact details like that....before I was able to confirm GT pay package self ehn...na war...
if the info will not benefit u in terms of your chances of getting the job... forget it..my peeps won't even drag d matter long....
questions like- how much is the pay, where is the training, how many persons will they take, when is medicals etc....these questions don't increase ur chances so my guys won't answer them...so forkadict, u try jare...
artmedia, lol, this week is not the week na...hehehehehe...me and u know say d whole matter no go pass June this year except say oil turn water.
all the attackers on this thread, take it easy sometimes and choose your words carefully...its a small world u know...by tomorrow morning I want to see some really nice nice mature comments on here...

Sorry bro, but looks like u held down the fort pretty well.
About d preceding matter, it's already over in my mind..laid to rest.
I hope you're right about the </= June date cos this ongoing process is almost moving at the pace of Darwin's evolution.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Prinzofparis:

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2016
*sigh*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 2:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Finally. The calm after the storm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.