Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224027 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2016
undecided

BTW, ladyf I have joined your ministry grin

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2016
SegunMike:
undecided

BTW, ladyf I have joined your ministry grin
lol welcome to the club. I dey initiate una one by one grin the juju is working.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 06, 2016
Badema:

Why do you like calling people you may likely be working together with in the same unit perhaps 'cowards'? I thought we are a team already, of what benefit will it be to me if I declare you a 'Dastard' just for the sake of argument?
when i say I like arguments, it is because I get to understand people and learn from it . I do not know you but I can tell your person already . I can tell how well you would /are doing at your place of work .Something I admire about you is your maturity and humility . I see it in your posts. I wonder why these class of folks that see this a right are calling others cowards-like its some fight with NLNG. they are quick to say ego , pride , coward , childish. I am sorry , that's what a sore loser does/says when he see/knows the truth but cannot admit .is there anyone on here that says NLNG is right about this recruitment . No ! the advice is let the recruitment take its course .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol welcome to the club. I dey initiate una one by one grin the juju is working.

OMG!!... shocked
So I've been jujued ....
Well...as Long as it ain't hurting no one...
ba matsala smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 10:54pm On May 06, 2016
Djbaka:

Like it's news undecided

@NanaF, check your male jare. I can make use of some P setting.

Replied you

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 06, 2016
grin to the oil workers that have been praying for a disaster in a country so as to perhaps drive oil prices up. I just read about the Canadian wild fire that has led to facilities shutdown plus the fight in Libya and Venezuela economy down town millions of barrels enough to curb over supply.... hmmmm smiley .

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 6:00am On May 07, 2016
When I read some arguments here I'm reminded of my KG 2 days cheesy

LadyF congrats! E clear say dem cook you for 7days with tortoise navel. Abeg use this recharge card as juju allowance:

0526 4590 6369 1918

I don forget the network again.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 6:06am On May 07, 2016
Badema my guy. Happy weekend too. Work no let person see road since. Oluwa dey survive boiz.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 6:45am On May 07, 2016
Badema:
Pls oo where are?
@airsaylongcon
@uchboggy
@forkadict
@artmedia
@barbiesparkz2
@ladyF
@NanaF
@Freeradical
@vantage7
@MrSneh
@Switlife
@dway4ward
@prelinctus
@itstime4me
@sexyjob
@ezinne1990
@technocrat12
@dane15
@dfavouredone
@jarus

Happy weekend to you all.

Thanks bro. Hapi weekend to you.

@Forkadict, Pls drop the assignment na, weekend is best time to give it, when men nor go work.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 7:30am On May 07, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Thanks bro. Hapi weekend to you.

@Forkadict, Pls drop the assignment na, weekend is best time to give it, when men nor go work.

Something wey hin Don drop 2 pages ago, the CIAS Don already crack the code sef. My guy, shine Ya eye! shocked

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:18am On May 07, 2016
I came upon this insightful excerpt from a McKinsey publication "Management intuition for the next 50 years".

........As information flows continue to grow, and new waves of disruptive technology emerge, the old mind-set that technology is primarily a tool for cutting costs and boosting productivity will be replaced. Our new intuition must recognize that businesses can start and gain scale with stunning speed while using little capital, that value is shifting between sectors, that entrepreneurs and start-ups often have new advantages over large established businesses, that the life cycle of companies is shortening, and that decision making has never had to be so rapid fire.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2016
Was this another code?

forkadict:
Happy weekend folks

forkadict:
I wish u all a happy weekend

forkadict:
I can't get tired of wishing my folks a Hapi weekend

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2016
Hehehehe... forkadict is hust subtly saying males will deop Monday. Correct @forkadict?

forkadict:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
I tire for some people matter

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 1:04pm On May 07, 2016
Page 400, 400, 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2016
The wait...

I look forward to new episodes of Game of Thrones every week.

Indeed, Winter is coming... Whether in this season or next.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 1:22pm On May 07, 2016
Ezinne1990:
Page 400, 400, 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin You are so not serious. Page 200 was a good 6 months ago and for like half the time there was much more of us before the pack became smaller. So in short, expect page 400 in 2017 when we for don tey for bonny.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 1:56pm On May 07, 2016
ashleeeeee:

Something wey hin Don drop 2 pages ago, the CIAS Don already crack the code sef. My guy, shine Ya eye! shocked

Oh, was that the assignment!

I saw it na. It looked too plain, no special info conveyed that is why I didn't take it as such 'the assignment'.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2016
4mula22:
The wait...
I look forward to new episodes of Game of Thrones every week.
Indeed, Winter is coming... Whether in this season or next.

Winter don come na... E just dey start sha

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
forkadict:
Does passing of the budget have anything to do with NLnG GT recruitment? Just asking.

wondering kinda...' why is the long awaited mail coming right after the passing of the budget'?!

forkadict:

...spend thy weekend in all gladness folks for here comest that which thou longest for right before thee. THE WEEK IS FINALLY HERE!!!

wink wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
Spatman:

wondering kinda...' why is the long awaited mail coming right after the passing of the budget'?!

...spend thy weekend in all gladness folks for here comest that which thou longest for right before thee. THE WEEK IS FINALLY HERE!!!

wink wink wink grin

If This week is not the week, HEADS will roll ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry angry

Iyam tired of all this crinkum crankum and higi haga

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
Ezinne1990:

Oh how I wish next week will just be the week. How much I want all this to come to a happy end!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
Switlife:
When I read some arguments here I'm reminded of my KG 2 days cheesy

LadyF congrats! E clear say dem cook you for 7days with tortoise navel. Abeg use this recharge card as juju allowance:

0526 4590 6369 1918

I don forget the network again.
lol you and this your wayo reshash card grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
Ezinne1990:

My dear, norrin wee happen, We will all go back to our default "siddon look" mode. I really hope it's the week though.*praying* Chineke nna, biko anyi na' ayo gi.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
Ezinne1990:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:41pm On May 07, 2016
Salut to all d long suffering goons here. I lift my left butt in solemn salutation. Last time I was on the thread it was on page 296 only for me to login today and see page 301. I think say male don drop only to see so much banter. To crown it all that special "winsh" called Lady something now went and siddon on my proposed throne. Somebody tell her I have become a herdsman now o. What happened in 1417 is going to happen again. Shout out to Badema. I received you shout out with alacrity. Ashleeeeee u are also seen. Shout out also to Meat and Twerk crew.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Salut to all d long suffering goons here. I lift my left butt in solemn salutation. Last time I was on the thread it was on page 296 only for me to login today and see page 301. I think say male don drop only to see so much banter. To crown it all that special "winsh" called Lady something now went and siddon on my proposed throne. Somebody tell her I have become a herdsman now o. What happened in 1417 is going to happen again. Shout out to Badema. I received you shout out with alacrity. Ashleeeeee u are also seen. Shout out also to Meat and Twerk crew.

Lool @ Lift my left butt, it's not sweet joor!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 11:02pm On May 07, 2016
ashleeeeee:

Lool @ Lift my left butt, it's not sweet joor!
hehehe don't mind him. He no wan type yansh grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:53am On May 08, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe don't mind him. He no wan type yansh grin

Shebi u know say as u siddon ontop my proposed throne for page 300 I don turn to herdsman because of you. Your baba is a bad jazzman. I lift my two nyansh for am. D guy otumokpo dey work die.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:33am On May 08, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Shebi u know say as u siddon ontop my proposed throne for page 300 I don turn to herdsman because of you. Your baba is a bad jazzman. I lift my two nyansh for am. D guy otumokpo dey work die.
lol no vex ehnnn, e don tey wey I start to target that Page 300. grin

ermmm... pishures of you raising your two yansh for my baba or adonbelivit!!! angry

hahaha which kain silly posts am I typing on Sunday morning sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2016
ladyF:

lol no vex ehnnn, e don tey wey I start to target that Page 300. grin

ermmm... pishures of you raising your two yansh for my baba or adonbelivit!!! angry

hahaha which kain silly posts am I typing on Sunday morning sef grin grin grin

Lol cheesy
May the good Lord have mercy on ye

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2016
Happy Sunday folks.

In all situation give thanks to God, that's His will for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.