Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224090 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
Let us all just exercise patience. #WeWait grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 6:29pm On May 06, 2016
Help me someone.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2016
I like this thread scatter.

I hope we all can meet soon and twerk

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2016
ladyF:

It's now official. You be winch. Azin real ogbologbo.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2016
forkadict:

lol my Oga I greet you o. kiss

My baba is too much.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 6:31pm On May 06, 2016
Baba Addict has been trying to say something about the budget.

Please I hope the whistle is not tied to the same budget that has been moving like Tennis ball between Aso Rock and National Assembly?

Sometimes, I feel it may be passed in December 2016.

I remember the days of investment trading when you use two indicators or more to determine trends?

Oh my Artmedia, ebee ki i no?

Oh my Artmedia, ibo lo wa?

Oh my Artmedia, where are you?

Oh my Artmedia, where you dey?

Oh my Artmedia, wo sind sie?

Oh my Artmedia, ina ku ke?

Oh my Artmedia, Où es-tu?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 6:44pm On May 06, 2016
dane15:

@MrSneh,

I have watched the Channels clip and this got me thinking. Rather than fold hands and watch other competitors spring up like Olokola and Brass would it make sense for NLNG to acquire them and run them as full subsidiaries of NLNG if Train 7 is being delayed because of Political intrigues?

Why not acquire Olokola and Brass? I am sure NNPC may be willing to sell for cheap considering that all other investors in these white elephant projects are pulling out?
The Directors of these acquisitions will be top managers from NLNG just like NNPC seconded Oga Inuwa.
Approving the acquisition, maybe difficult but afterwards, NLNG seconded Directors (who should be majorly NLNG staff and not any of the secondees from the NLNG shareholders) can " somehow" approve expansion of their 100% owned subsidiaries without all the headaches that come with seeking all stakeholders' approval for Trains 7, 8, 9 et al. They will then get more dividends and gradually make Nigeria become number one in Gas exportation.

It will be easier for NLNG to run because of the experience garnered. NNPC will know that they still have 49% of 100% in the companies and Nigeria will benefit from more money.

There will also be more GT recruitments. Looolz. grin

Can anyone explain to me how the "somehow" can work? We will send the best answer to Oga Babs. Here is your assignment for the weekend.

The next one shall be from Baba Addict!

Good analogy! Love forward thinking write ups/ideas like this as with a close study it may turn out to be an astute business strategy to be more competitive globally in the face of the present realities...However just hope its practicable from a corporate governance perspective and also considering the multifaceted rules and regulatory requirements for a mega take over/ acquisition of this nature...A detailed look at the failed Haliburton take over deal of its competitor Baker may give you a hint to what I am driving at. In fact some parties pointed to the US regulators as one of causes of the failed deal.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 6:48pm On May 06, 2016
Almighty page 300.

@dane15, the budget has been signed .

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2016
ladyF:

You never disappoint smiley

The long awaited page, 's finally here.

Which Way NLNG?

#WeWait#

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:01pm On May 06, 2016
SegunMike:

You never disappoint smiley

The long awaited page, 's finally here.

Which Way NLNG?

#WeWait#
lol what can I say... grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2016
Switlife /// Airsaylongcon awayu? Witching you a merry weekend grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 7:10pm On May 06, 2016
dane15:

Master, I hail thee. I don book ticket it haf tayed. Standing at the NLNG jetty, waiting for Oga Bab's and Oga Odjoji's whistles.

@freeradical biko were nwanyo, E je bure . Please let's not react like a radical (remembering Uni Chemistry). You don't need everyone's approval to send the email. A simple vote will solve the matter. Moreover, I thought it has been shifted till June? Why are we still bickering and biting each other when we are supposed to be praying that the big dogs who want us to resume should be biting the other dogs?

Let's not get angry when we advise someone to change his/her opinions. Advice na market, I fit buy i fit nor buy nothing spoil.
Let's never argue and try to force our opinions down another person's throat.

Let's live with honor and if you come up with a rejected suggestion don't continue defending it at the expense of logic. Always appreciate a superior argument and refuse to be blinded by EGO.

We are one family. Happy Weekend.
I support! Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2016
forkadict:

Like it's news undecided

@NanaF, check your male jare. I can make use of some P setting.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
Make NLNG will just say "only those who've posted on the long-awaited page 300 shall be absorbed. They are really the ones whose hearts and minds are with us"

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
I am not wrong baba. Recruiting has slowed in many oil and gas companies because of the slump in oil price. It is what I know. Make I grab my mail show you. No pride here and I am telling you your angle is totally flawed based on experiences. I personally and I have couple of friends that have been lodged for a quite a lengthy time in hotels because of the business need.

You really think you'd want to commute from PH to Bonny on a daily basis? I don't think there are "good enough" hotels in Bonny, able to house 30+ people for 3+ months....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 7:17pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:

I hope you know the nature of the containers @forkadict is into....ask well oo before you go cut share inside another man sin! grin grin
Ha Ha Ha!!! Na true oo! Oga @forkadict I bin think say the containers dey under customs custody oo! I grab hook line and sinker, Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2016
After a very long meeting I was surprised to see over 60 new posts and I tot the males don finally drop...

but it didn't take a long time to figure out all the rant was about 2 things: Contact NLNG and enquire about the recruitment status or Wait for "due course".

It is obvious that there are two sets of people: those who think there's absolutely nothing wrong in enquiring about their status irrespective of when the company would decide to let them know (probably cos they are aware of what's obtainable in other climes where companies are obliged to constantly update their candidates (by updating the candidates' online account/and or sending correspondences); and those who don't feel comfortable to enquire (probably for fear of being reminded of the privilege or favour done to them in considering them thus far, or just simple extraordinary patience).

My take home? Even if the discussion had continued till "due course" no agreement would probably still be reached. The reason is simple. THERE IS NO CLASH OF INTEREST WHATSOEVER. Enquiry by the enquirers does not in anyway affect the due course of the due coursees.

Enjoy your weekends, everyone!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 7:21pm On May 06, 2016
NanaF:
Almighty page 300.

@dane15, the budget has been signed .

Thank you jare NanaF. I just saw it some 5 mins ago my Lady.

I have been so busy at my desk today. Maybe that's why I have been on posting spree to ease of the fatigue.

So budget passed.

We hereby appeal to the Committee of Sauces in our National Assembly to please come forward.

Launching of date estimates. Chief Launchers -Kaitung, Nicer, Pandax, Baba Addict- Insiders; Artmedia, Get Posted - Sauce of Sauce.
Ezinne, Dway4ward, Dfavouredone, Extraterrestrial, Xenox- Sauce of Highly Placed Insiders

Please make una show. Even if una clue na only one Alphabet.....................

Hahahaha. Abeg closing for the week.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
vantage7:
Make NLNG will just say "only those who've posted on the long-awaited page 300 shall be absorbed. They are really the ones whose hearts and minds are with us"

Hheeehheeehhheee grin ...That won't be a bad idea though grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2016
SegunMike:

Hheeehheeehhheee grin ...That won't be a bad idea though grin

With the number of people I see viewing this thread tonight... 20! Maybe page 300 isn't just another page afterall.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
naastyme:

My take home? Even if the discussion had continued till "due course" no agreement would probably still be reached. The reason is simple. THERE IS NO CLASH OF INTEREST WHATSOEVER. Enquiry by the enquirers does not in anyway affect the due course of the due coursees.

Lol @ the bolded. Don't worry, it has been settled. The recruitment team has never spent more than 5 months without communicating to us concerning one thing or the other, so based on that the decision has been postponed to the end of June which would make it 5 months since the "in due course" notification.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:

Guy, we are just going about in circles here (much to the joy of ezinne1990 grin grin) so I think we shud just wrap it up here. You dont just see NLNG culpable in this awkward situation the 2013 GT recruitment is currently in. Read my earlier submissions and you will see where that I blame NLNG for not tieing every knot before going ahead to advertise for GT recruitment. They should have budgeted for all these bottlenecks and be able to make quick decisions in the right direction where there are unforeseen hiccups. The major reason they are recruiting is for the continuity of their company. If i meet their skill, attitude and qualification I will be selected and if I dont I will be dropped its as simple as that. The day they floated that advert on the web and we applied we have become stakeholders in this process (because they cant run the company into the future without employing fresh talents) so brother I understand you want to act all understanding[b] but sometime its good to let people know where they have shortcoming so they can improve on that and become better.[/b] I know @NLNG will appreciate constructive criticism and we here will never do anything to smear the company's name or good image because we demand feedback. Our plight is just that we want this exhausted process completed already. That's not so bad to ask for na......abi you sef u never tire grin grin
Most times , we drift away from the reason behind arguments when we argue. I started with my posts when I read about the planned mail sending and bombardment . not if NLNG is right or wrong . Now @ first bolded ,the oil industry is one you cant predict . you can plan all you can and yet things wont work out as envisaged. A lady mentioned the big picture thing . I ll let you all see it. Most times we just dont look at the big picture from the present , its always nice take cues from the past . The position was advertised Q4 2013- this time things were rosy , oil dey sell , people had their jobs , companies were making money and planning . Q2 2014 ending -AC was scheduled , oil price started dropping . conoco phillips finalised the sale of its LNG asset.things don dey shake. IOCs started to threaten to pull out of NLNG because of non passage of PIB and 2015 elections, FID for train 7 could not be reached .2015- the industry was skeptical about investment and even now some IOC have shelved their projects which means less activity. @ second bolded do you mean finance ?@third bolded -NLNG know they messed up ready . we no need even tell them . FYI- if you guys wont resume , they would have cancelled the recruitment . its as simple as this . wetin go happen ?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
Djbaka:

Looking at it from my own angle, it does.

The dude/lady simply explained how 2 different attitudes towards a challenge/problem/situation can affect the outcome (immediate and long-term). It's illustrative.

There's a situation on ground (at least from the GTs angle), Two options we have;

A) Do something - Try and provoke a feedback from coy in the most 'civil' way - we cannot die!, whatever is less open-ended than the last one will do.
B) Do Nothing - Get busy with your lives as if NLNG does not exist and just wait it out no matter how long it takes (Looks easiest... I wish!)

We are all different beings, we reason and process thoughts differently.

My own take; it costs nothing to try, it cannot jeopardize anything. Whatever medium or method we decide to adopt is fine, but we can do more than 'sit and wait, watching the clock tick'. If not for anything, for the self actualisation that one has 'tried'.
can you give an example of a feedback you are expecting ? I think I can learn something different.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 7:37pm On May 06, 2016
Oya since Freeradical and Majekdom no wan gree.

By the power vested in me as one of your guys who don land for PH down for resumption.

I declare both of you Winners of the argument.

No conqueror, no vanquished.

E yaf do ooo. Let's go and analyse the budget and think about the impact on the Oil and Gas sector.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
Boshemann:

You really think you'd want to commute from PH to Bonny on a daily basis? I don't think there are "good enough" hotels in Bonny, able to house 30+ people for 3+ months....
grin. not all NLNG staff work at bonny. some @intels ph , some in bonny , some @odili road ph and some in abuja. I never said hopefuls would commute to bonny from ph daily.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 7:42pm On May 06, 2016
Now, I am convinced . This argument is no longer for educating people and justification.

It's now for ego. Please fire on.

Elemi lo ma last!

Who get strength pass na him go be last man standing.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 06, 2016
dane15:
Oya since Freeradical and Majekdom no wan gree.

By the power vested in me as one of your guys who don land for PH down for resumption.

I declare both of you Winners of the argument.

No conqueror, no vanquished.

E yaf do ooo. Let's go and analyse the budget and think about the impact on the Oil and Gas sector.

lols , e good . we alearn daily . our differences and line of thought makes us unique. All I can see is a class of people who see it as their right to be employed and another set that sees the recruitment as an opportunity. which do you see it as ? @ bolded -Oil don cast.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:16pm On May 06, 2016
Am I missing something here or is it that none of these cowards here has ever been involved in any recruitment process outside the shores of this country in saner climes? Nlng committed themselves by claiming to be a company that performs to international standards so they should behave like one. It is not out of place anywhere in the world for employment hopefuls to request for feedback from HR as regards their status.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 8:27pm On May 06, 2016
Fellow world pipu, onto another matter now. I read the publication by Niger-Delta Avengers and fear catch me. Crippling Chevron and threatening to use "tactical team 1, an air raid team" to blow up tank farm in bonny.
I just tire. Lagos is already feeling the effects of the Forcados damage, make these people camm down small Abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 9:13pm On May 06, 2016
naastyme:
After a very long meeting I was surprised to see over 60 (probably for fear of being reminded of the privilege or favour done to them in considering them thus farprobably for fear of being reminded of the privilege or favour done to them in considering them thus farew posts and I tot the males don finally drop...

but it didn't take a long time to figure out all the rant was about 2 things: Contact NLNG and enquire about the recruitment status or Wait for "due course".

It is obvious that there are two sets of people: those who think there's absolutely nothing wrong in enquiring about their status irrespective of when the company would decide to let them know (probably cos they are aware of what's obtainable in other climes where companies are obliged to constantly update their candidates (by updating the candidates' online account/and or sending correspondences); and those who don't feel comfortable to enquire (probably for fear of being reminded of the privilege or favour done to them in considering them thus far, or just simple extraordinary patience).

Enjoy your weekends, everyone!

I am not too sure if you know what has been trending cos if you had you wouldn't have implied "...fear of being reminded..." as ur justification.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 9:22pm On May 06, 2016
prelinctus:
Am I missing something here or is it that none of these cowards here has ever been involved in any recruitment process outside the shores of this country in saner climes? Nlng committed themselves by claiming to be a company that performs to international standards so they should behave like one. It is not out of place anywhere in the world for employment hopefuls to request for feedback from HR as regards their status.

Why do you like calling people you may likely be working together with in the same unit perhaps 'cowards'? I thought we are a team already, of what benefit will it be to me if I declare you a 'Dastard' just for the sake of argument?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.