Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224490 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:

if you say that something will happen in due course, you mean that it will happen at a suitable time in the future .
So you don't see a problem with that phrase "in due course" going by this definition?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lcoq: 12:17pm On May 06, 2016
grin grin. mehn, see reasoning! ds my colleagues too tyt..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
So y'all are tackling freeradical for voicing out his opinion albeit emotional? Bunch of cowards.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Denvan: 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
still trying to figure out what the problem is?? Is there a problem anywhere?? I like your spirit and I want to ask again, do you really think mails will hasten or make NLNG call you to resume ASAP. #cowards - is it a fight with NLNG?? Ok. The mail doers should do good to include their names and personal email contacts in the mail.

So sorry, but u are beginning to piss me off with your comments. This childish and "no-be-me-talk-am-o" attitude of some guys then in primary and secondary schools; carried over to the university and now to real life. What is absurd in requesting, politely, for the outcome of a recruitment that has span so long a time Pls, pls pls, stop this!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 1:01pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:
@badema...i like your analogy above but what I can draw from it is that for every action expect a reaction and when it comes to human behaviour you can never predict that reaction. We all are wired differently so wyl some will choose to just be quiet and hope NLNG calls in a zillion years time some other will start demanding for feedback after 1week. Those that choose to wait a zillion years will accuse those that are agitating after just 1 week of being irrational and impatient while the latter will accuse the former of being lily livered cowards. After all na here we all dey somebody don go tweet Oga babs demanding for feedback....
It's simply human reaction!

There is nothing wrong in asking/requesting information, but my point is that, already many people have asked and got the same response 'in due course', feelers are that no amount of pressure from cacandidates will make NLNG communicate unless it is coming from a business point of view, (in all honesty, those conversant with 'organizational structure' should know this better). No amount of litigation can hold NLNG into account to respond immediately as far as 'in due course' is concern.

Talking about cowardice, I believe this is not a justification to 'for each and every cause there must be equal and opposite reaction'. U win a battle on the table not on the field when you have sustained multiple injuries or death.

The fact still remains, let's just keep busy doing what we know best how to do. let there 'in due course' be defined by contemporaries.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 06, 2016
Denvan:

So sorry, but u are beginning to piss me off with your comments. This childish and "no-be-me-talk-am-o" attitude of some guys then in primary and secondary schools; carried over to the university and now to real life. What is absurd in requesting, politely, for the outcome of a recruitment that has span so long a time Pls, pls pls, stop this!!!
initially I thought I should ignore you, another thought - I think I should not. I am pissing you off, yea, what do I owe you or do you owe me ?Which one be no be me talk am. Dude, one learn from experiences. I have been in this situation. I kept pushing and pushing till I was insulted- that kind of response where one is being made to realise his stupidity albeit formal. I mailed the VP human resource of that company - that's to tell you the extent. I later garnered experience and understood it was really wrong and not professional. Hopeful would hear from them as and at when due.Is there really a problem?? U wey no be pikin- as u be super Bros , u for carry plank go NLNG gate make dem employ you. Bomboclat!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:
So you don't see a problem with that phrase "in due course" going by this definition?
I really have time. I like to teach and let people learn. Pls, show me where the problem is.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2016
Badema:

There is nothing wrong in asking/requesting information, but my point is that, already many people have asked and got the same response 'in due course', feelers are that no amount of pressure from cacandidates will make NLNG communicate unless it is coming from a business point of view, (in all honesty, those conversant with 'organizational structure' should know this better). No amount of litigation can hold NLNG into account to respond immediately as far as 'in due course' is concern.

Talking about cowardice, I believe this is not a justification to 'for each and every cause there must be equal and opposite reaction'. U win a battle on the table not on the field when you have sustained multiple injuries or death.

The fact still remains, let's just keep busy doing what we know best how to do. let there 'in due course' be defined by contemporaries.
I see reasons why most employers prefer candidate with work experiences for most entry level position. I learnt a lot online from forums as this before I landed my first job and if only many are willing to learn. Do not be surprised If majority that will come in would be those who have identified with some professional skills.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 1:16pm On May 06, 2016
Who sees Nigeria as an underdeveloped nation despite its human and natural resources? Most sane people.
The proper attitude is to accept the problem exists and develop ways to fix the nation, in your unique ways.

Now the grouse of some of us, is that a large percentage see no problem in this delay and excuse it away, similar to what happens in the nation. The better attitude would have been to first accept the problem exists, and think up ways to prevent such when they get in.

Imagine this particular situation where those in there are also excusing the problem, how will they grow to prevent such recurrence on the future?

These problems that have created the scenario are cyclical except the Ebola, will this crop of people say " my recruitment took 4 years, this can be delayed "? Or they'll say " my recruitment took 4 years, such must be prevented from recurring ". The main attitudes are skewed towards the former and that therein lies the problem.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 1:17pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:

if you say that something will happen in due course, you mean that it will happen at a suitable time in the future .

In other words, they will surely get back to us one day - be it today, next week, next month or next year or in a few years or longer. Basically, "in due course" has no expiry date. The only thing is that we won't just hear in the news that the recruitment has been cancelled or something like that. Even if they decide to cancel it, they will inform us expressly.

The issue here is that some are trying to determine how long "in due course" should be based on what is reasonable and so while for some three months is reasonable enough, some are considering five months, which is end of Q2 etc, which is totally subjective because people are different. The only definition of reasonable timeframe that matters is theirs.

So, how do we determine their idea of how long that is? Well, I looked up the various durations between notifications throughout the history of this process and the longer ones are the four months between SHL and the December notification that AC will be Q1 2015, and the three months between that one and the next one explaining how Q1 was no longer happening due to elections. But the longest one was post-AC to the "in due course" mail, which was around five months, and this is three months and change from that notification. So, even though the circumstances were different every time, I will still extrapolate from that data. If after five months we hear nothing, then we will know that we are in uncharted territory and it wouldn't be unreasonable for hopefuls to start thinking of what to do. Even then we could add another month as margin of error.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
dway4ward:
Who sees Nigeria as an underdeveloped nation despite its human and natural resources? Most sane people.
The proper attitude is to accept the problem exists and develop ways to fix the nation, in your unique ways.

Now the grouse of some of us, is that a large percentage see no problem in this delay and excuse it away, similar to what happens in the nation. The better attitude would have been to first accept the problem exists, and think up ways to prevent such when they get in.

Imagine this particular situation where those in there are also excusing the problem, how will they grow to prevent such recurrence on the future?

These problems that have created the scenario are cyclical except the Ebola, will this crop of people say " my recruitment took 4 years, this can be delayed "? Or they'll say " my recruitment took 4 years, such must be prevented from recurring ". The main attitudes are skewed towards the former and that therein lies the problem.

The only problem I see is not with the Human resources. The problem I see is the crash in crude oil price, delayed FID, Non passage of PIB with the treaths by most multinationals to pull out of some certain NLNG projects. How about you resumed and there isn't any work for you to do. You will be made redundant - with little or no chance coming back in. This position was advertised when things were very rosy. Who knows many may have come in and would have been made redundant just like some IOC did to their freshers. If you may know the LIFO principle works most in a structured organisation. There is no problem here just that many do not understand this recruitment is not a CSR but one with strong business needs attached. Ok, I agree there is problem i.e delayed recruitment. Tell me how do you intend to solve this??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 06, 2016
vantage7:

In other words, they will surely get back to us one day - be it today, next week, next month or next year or in a few years or longer. Basically, "in due course" has no expiry date. The only thing is that we won't just hear in the news that the recruitment has been cancelled or something like that. Even if they decide to cancel it, they will inform us expressly.
The issue here is that some are trying to determine how long "in due course" should be based on what is reasonable and so while for some three months is reasonable enough, some are considering five months - end of Q2 etc. which is totally subjective because we are all different. The only definition of reasonable timeframe that matters is theirs. So, how do we determine their idea of how long that is? Well, I looked up the various durations between notifications throughout the history of this process and the longer ones are the four months between SHL and the December notification that AC will be Q1 2015, and the three months between that one and the next one explaining how Q1 was no longer happening due to elections. But the longest one was post-AC to the "in due course" mail, which was around five months, and this is three months and change from that notification. So, even though the circumstances were different every time, I will still extrapolate from that data. If after five months we hear nothing, then we will know that we are in uncharted territory and it wouldn't be unreasonable for hopefuls to start thinking of what to do. Even then we could add another month as margin of error.
well, I can't tell you guys what to do. I can only present my argument. I am not sure there is any particular calender for this recruitment atm. One major reason for the delay. Yea, like some one said. Many guys call in and send mails. Many that are not even on NL, still nothing happened. I read the tweet to babs. No be only babs dey make decision oooo. There are sponsors of this position - I do not mean mentor. I mean employees that you guys don't even know fighting for the need for GTS. So it's not about babs and the management. Not just to look like many are impatient. I would advice being calm

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 1:44pm On May 06, 2016
dway4ward:

Wanted to keep mute and let this pass however didn’t want to leave the likes of @freeradical hanging since we started this journey together.
As has been buttressed severally (though it seems some folks are resistant to comprehension) the enquiry is TO GET A REASON FOR THE DELAY OR THE GET THE “BIG DOGS” TALKING not to hasten anything pls read!.
I think these folks are employees paid to douse situations like this.
In my little assessment I think most people here aren’t cowards they just don’t have an opinion of their own so they tend to follow the popular views.
@ dway4ward God bless you for the above, you are seeing the bigger picture of what is being debated here.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
Let me spill out my grouse with the delay, a former classmate applied for the EH position though he was some years short of experience as required while I chilled cos we got info that a GT recruitment will commence later that year.
Fast forward to 2015, he is an EH in NLNG under 30 while after waiting for 3+x years I “may” come in as a GT.
Some might say I dulled myself but I didn’t think it was right to apply when I clearly didn’t meet the requirements and I believed as a world-class company NLNG would be stricter.
So after 10 years if some people are willing to wait to become GTs good luck to them.
I’m at the peak of my career certification-wise and know that no matter how much I continue to climb in my organisation I will most likely leave if NLNG calls to become a GT ( for obvious “financial reasons”) so it is like 1 step forward 2 steps back.
Imagine if we had been employed 2 years back we would be 2 years closer to the next promotion etc.
From that brilliant person’s definition of “in due course” I need to be watchful of that phrase.
Imagine your babe saying she’s going out and will be back “in due course”
Our someone lends money from u and says I will pay back “in due course”
Now “in due course”= problem

I didn’t expect a conclusion to be reached here, I just wanted the issue of feeling privileged to get something u r entitled to discussed. Personally I will continue to find a way.
Also why will I make enquiries to NLNG and not use my name and email I used to apply. How will they know that I’m an applicant. SMH

To those waiting for page 300 it will pass this weekend like so many other pages and absolutely NOTHING will happen.
Father as always let your will be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 2:13pm On May 06, 2016
ceetee:

Wanted to keep mute and let this pass however didn’t want to leave the likes of @freeradical hanging since we started this journey together.
As has been buttressed severally (though it seems some folks are resistant to comprehension) the enquiry is TO GET A REASON FOR THE DELAY OR THE GET THE “BIG DOGS” TALKING not to hasten anything pls read!.
In my little assessment I think most people here aren’t cowards they just don’t have an opinion of their own so they tend to follow the popular views.
@ dway4ward God bless you for the above, you are seeing the bigger picture of what is being debated here.

That's the thing most people have been trying to explain.

They don't owe us a reason.

If they had explicitly said 'recruitment put on hold until further notice.', would you still feel same way?

Let's channel the email enthusiasm into looking for insider info. It's well.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
ceetee:

Sincerely speaking! I do not think there should have been any serious issue here, it's simple, you want to ask/request/enquire you are very free to do that, but it should not be compelling to others, a group of 5 to 10 can do that at will, it's still a cohort that can be given a fair hearing, but anyone who feels they do not want to be part of that cohort are not cowards in anyway, I personally feel 'in due course' is enough for me to mean 6 months, another person sees that as a week and has since that week asked/requested information.

Pls guys let's be as cordial as we've always been, its simple analogy, join cohort A or B.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 2:30pm On May 06, 2016
NanaF:

That's the thing most people have been trying to explain.

They don't owe us a reason.

If they had explicitly said 'recruitment put on hold until further notice.', would you still feel same way?

Let's channel the email enthusiasm into looking for insider info. It's well.

My dear with all modesty I believe u r wrong and they owe us big time. We are both stakeholders in this exercise believe it or not. If at the end of this discourse 1% of people here understand this that will be great.

In some countries by law recruitment exercises expire. It is because of things like this, cos a company can be cocky and delay so they employ very experienced people as GTs. Why do established companies set an expiration for people on their wait list.

Regarding this exercise are we better off that people that have been told they were unsuccessful. If no then that's a problem in my opinion
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
Ok, Many want to know why recruitment is being delayed :
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/03/amendment-of-nlng-act-and-the-aftermath/
http://independentnig.com/omotowa-makes-case-for-retention-of-nlng-act/
Http://energymixreport.com/nigerian-lng-projects-threatened-by-delayed-fids/
http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/144164/Graduate_Recruitment_Slows_but_Still_Present_in_Oil_Gas

Unless it comes from them we can only speculate. I have heard possible rumours for the delay which are no where near items on ur list e.g accommodation and certain administrative stuff etc.
If ur list came from them then I have no qualms
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 06, 2016
ceetee:

Unless it comes from them we can only speculate. I have heard possible rumours for the delay which are no where near items on ur list e.g accommodation and certain administrative stuff etc.
If ur list came from them then I have no qualms
Bros, this is very simple to relate. Why are most employees being laid off in the industry - No jobs/ projects coming in hence the need to save cost. No company keeps an employee they do not find useful. Just so you may know accomodation, renumeration is never a problem for a company like NLNG when there is business to do. In other words, you are saying they didn't have plans for you guys. NLNG will never give an individual feedback or tell you the sole business reason this is being delayed. I believe NLNG will learn from this. They will need to provide a platform where a candidate can track the status of his application. i.e on hold, cancelled, unsuccessful.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
Bros, this is very simple to relate. Why are most employees being laid off in the industry - No jobs/ projects coming in hence the need to save cost. No company keeps an employee they do not find useful. Just so you may know accomodation, renumeration is never a problem for a company like NLNG when there is business to do. In other words, you are saying they didn't have plans for you guys. NLNG will never give an individual feedback or tell you the sole business reason this is being delayed. I believe NLNG will learn from this. They will need to provide a platform where a candidate can track the status of his application. i.e on hold, cancelled, unsuccessful.

My smart fellow. Let just say u don’t know as much as u feel u do.

Unless it is a ploy to get more info, ur assertion is far from the truth. U ignorantly said “never a problem”. Never say never: life lesson101.
Bros, are u aware that they are constructing new residential areas and even expanding the school on the island and that the contractor did not meet the deadline for completion.
Accommodation became a problem since it seemed like they may not do overseas training as they envisaged which would have given them more time to finish the buildings and now they have to accommodate all technical guys on the island earlier than expected. Now that’s a problem.
That’s just one of a couple of issues.

So there is often a difference between what u think and what actually is, that’s why we need to hear from them.
Sorry I don’t subscribe to ur “simple relations”

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
ceetee:

My smart fellow. Let just say u don’t know as much as u feel u do.

Unless it is a ploy to get more info, ur assertion is far from the truth. U ignorantly said “never a problem”. Never say never: life lesson101.
Bros, are u aware that they are constructing new residential areas and even expanding the school on the island and that the contractor did not meet the deadline for completion.
Accommodation became a problem since it seemed like they may not do overseas training as they envisaged which would have given them more time to finish the buildings and now they have to accommodate all technical guys on the island earlier than expected. Now that’s a problem.
That’s just one of a couple of issues.

So there is often a difference between what u think and what actually is, that’s why we need to hear from them.
Sorry I don’t subscribe to ur “simple relations”
hehehehehe..... are you sure you got someone in NLNG. Whatever happened to hotels and suites. I repeat accommodation is never a problem for oil and gas majors when there is business to do. Who is telling you about no overseas training et all. Job location on the ad says intels. NLNG intels is in PH not bonny. Cheers mate. I hope you get in. You will learn more.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Hahahaha. Some people have started changing goal posts.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
I really have time. I like to teach and let people learn. Pls, show me where the problem is.
LOL...for your mind you wan teach me. okay lemme oblige you. From what Vantage and ceetee have posted by now I hope you realised that by your definition in due course has no definite time frame. Which means NLNG can decide to wait until 2050 if that's when it becomes favourable for them to call. So you still see no problem with that?

Answer the query above then go ahead to expound on your reason. Maybe I'd learn something from your argument if superior.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:

LOL...for your mind you wan teach me. okay lemme oblige you. From what Vantage and ceetee have posted by now I hope you realised that by your definition in due course has no definite time frame. Which means NLNG can decide to wait until 2050 if that's when it becomes favourable for them to call. So you still see no problem with that?

Answer the query above then go ahead to expound on your reason. Maybe I'd learn something from your argument if superior.
There isn't any problem still stands. What do you think you can do to stop them from asking you guys to resume 2050 if 2050 is the date. Hehehehehe. Brother man,the solution to the " alleged problem "is not in your hands. Well maybe you can finance the delayed projects or perhaps raise the oil price.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2016
Badema:

Sincerely speaking! I do not think there should have been any serious issue here, it's simple, you want to ask/request/enquire you are very free to do that, but it should not be compelling to others, a group of 5 to 10 can do that at will, it's still a cohort that can be given a fair hearing, but anyone who feels they do not want to be part of that cohort are not cowards in anyway, I personally feel 'in due course' is enough for me to mean 6 months, another person sees that as a week and has since that week asked/requested information.

Pls guys let's be as cordial as we've always been, its simple analogy, join cohort A or B.
Don't worry mate we r just expressing different opinions and everyone is trying to give his own argument to back his own position. We r still one family here and there is no reason to feel any animosity towards each other.

Love you guys

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 3:42pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:

Exactly my point! "In due course" means a lot to mean "be patient till we get back to you whenever we are ready".

Let's just keep playing around to hit page 300 while we are patiently waiting for NLNG on one hand and minding our businesses on the other hand.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:
Don't worry mate we r just expressing different opinions and everyone is trying to give his own argument to back his own position. We r still one family here and there is no reason to feel any animosity towards each other.

Love you guys

Yes sir!
My respect for you is irrevocable!! One family!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
There isn't any problem still stands. What do you think you can do to stop them from asking you guys to resume 2050 if 2050 is the date. Hehehehehe. Brother man,the solution is not in your hands. Well maybe you can finance the delayed projects or perhaps raise the oil price.
You didn't give a rational explanation for your answer and instead you are jumping to another argument. I never claimed I can do anything to make NLNG call. So what u r telling me now is that it's Ok for NLNG to stay mute till infinity as long as their business need is 'unfavourable'? Bros reason Wetin you dey talk now.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 3:51pm On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
hehehehehe..... are you sure you got someone in NLNG. Whatever happened to hotels and suites. I repeat accommodation is never a problem for oil and gas majors when there is business to do. Who is telling you about no overseas training et all. Job location on the ad says intels. NLNG intels is in PH not bonny. Cheers mate. I hope you get in. You will learn more.
cheesy now u have reached the stage where pride will not allow u admit that u may be wrong. So u choose to be adamant.
So all engineers will live in PH. Ur ITK is glaring.
Do u believe there is a panacea for all oil and gas majors.

To be fair I just gave an angle which I know but not 100% sure it is the reason for the delay.

If it is God’s will I will get in, hope it is worth the hassle.

@Ezinne1990 hope we r moving ur market.
Weekend mode activated. Take care.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
ceetee:

cheesy now u have reached the stage where pride will not allow u admit that u may be wrong. So u choose to be adamant.
So all engineers will live in PH. Ur ITK is glaring.
Do u believe there is a panacea for all oil and gas majors.

To be fair I just gave an angle which I know but not 100% sure it is the reason for the delay.

If it is God’s will I will get in, hope it is worth the hassle.
Weekend mode activated. Take care.
I am not wrong baba. Recruiting has slowed in many oil and gas companies because of the slump in oil price. It is what I know. Make I grab my mail show you. No pride here and I am telling you your angle is totally flawed based on experiences. I personally and I have couple of friends that have been lodged for a quite a lengthy time in hotels because of the business need.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
freeradical:
You didn't give a rational explanation for your answer and instead you are jumping to another argument. I never claimed I can do anything to make NLNG call. So what u r telling me now is that it's Ok for NLNG to stay mute till infinity as long as their business need is 'unfavourable'? Bros reason Wetin you dey talk now.
nawa ooo. Make dem hire you for nothing What do you want to hear again? That it has been cancelled or put on hold. Well, if you will get a different response, Fine. I hope someone in Hr can engage you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.