Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223252 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:22am On May 19, 2017
God is Good.

God is faithful.

God who has started His good works in my life, complete it and do not give the enemy room to destroy it. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by JESUnifemi4eva: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
The ladder of success noni grin wink wink
Boshemann:

On top of where, abeg?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2017
JESUnifemi4eva:
The ladder of success noni grin wink wink
Issorai!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yinkeys(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2017
smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bobbyL(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
thegreengooner:

The exercise is coming to an end. No more delays in Jesus' name. Amen!

Thank you for your help so far.
Please, any information concerning the outstanding medicalisted and waitlisted candidates?

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SirMethod: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
What happened here?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 24, 2017
SirMethod:
What happened here?
Human nature did.

Congrats to those with offers.

Do not forget that you have friends waiting and hoping that they would be called too.

To the wait listed, God is with you even with this unfair silent treatment from company. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SirMethod: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
I don't understand, please speak in clear terms
RileyFreeman1:

Human nature did.

Congrats to those with offers.

Do not forget that you have friends waiting and hoping that they would be called too.

To the wait listed, God is with you even with this unfair silent treatment from company. It is well.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2017
SirMethod:
I don't understand, please speak in clear terms

OK. For those with offers, the recruitment has come to an end, there is no need to come online and continue talking about it. At least not yet.

For those still waitlisted and without any form of communication, God is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2017
Start Countdown to Resumption in September

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 1:26pm On May 25, 2017
Taofaj4u:
Start Countdown to Resumption in September
Is this for the waitlisted as well?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2017
epic5:

Is this for the waitlisted as well?

As far as I know this is for those who have completed their medicals.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 10:30am On May 26, 2017
Taofaj4u:

As far as I know this is for those who have completed their medicals.

Thanks alot
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emumakpo: 11:07am On May 26, 2017
I just applied for the NLNG Operator Trainee program 2017, and I am in need of the NLNG Aptitude Test Questions. Please someone should kindly help me with it, so I can prepare for the test. Thanks -
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yinkeys(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2017
Emumakpo:
I just applied for the NLNG Operator Trainee program 2017, and I am in need of the NLNG Aptitude Test Questions. Please someone should kindly help me with it, so I can prepare for the test. Thanks - emumakpo@gmail.com
Could you help with the link ?
Although I don't have HND.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
Emumakpo:
I just applied for the NLNG Operator Trainee program 2017, and I am in need of the NLNG Aptitude Test Questions. Please someone should kindly help me with it, so I can prepare for the test. Thanks - emumakpo@gmail.com

Crawl this thread. U will see links/materials we used

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
Hello Thread,
Congratulations to you all! Those with offers waiting for resumption, those rejecting offers, those waiting for offers, those waiting for medical invites and those waiting for other opportunities. Congrats all! We are all winners.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Happy New Month everyone. Thread!, Wakie wakie
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Boss, any tidings for the boys and girls?
thegreengooner:

The exercise is coming to an end. No more delays in Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
sexyjob:
Boss, any tidings for the boys and girls?

Like what? I only know how to answer questions...I'm not a messenger. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bobbyL(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
thegreengooner:

Like what? I only know how to answer questions...I'm not a messenger. grin

Is there a plan to eventually employ the candidates that have not yet received offer letters (including those who have not even received letters for medicals).

Thank you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
bobbyL:

Is there a plan to eventually employ the candidates that have not yet received offer letters (including those who have not even received letters for medicals).

Thank you.

Is there anyone who did medicals and is yet to receive offer?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
bobbyL:

Thank you.

OYO
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
thegreengooner:

OYO

You could have simply ignored the question he asked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
CHM11:

You could have simply ignored the question he asked

Actually he gave an answer. He is telling the rest of us to move on with our lives.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
NPComplete:

Actually he gave an answer. He is telling the rest of us to move on with our lives.

He could have said that in a better way. What the F is OYO!....tmseeew not like his info has ever jived. Monicker keeps changing but person remains the same. Anyways, "imaginary dogs will keep looking for imaginary bone".

To the waitlisted, NLNG is smarter, so far they have not sent regret mails, it means they most likely have plans for you. Keep faith while you try other options.

Even though the NLNG job is an excellent one, the world doesn't revolve around NLNG's butt. There is more to life than just NLNG, a fact you will understand after 10years with the company.

I'm very positive that after the first set is settled at work, the waitlisted will be brought in. Next Q1 seems like a good time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
CHM11:

He could have said that in a better way. What the F is OYO!....tmseeew not like his info has ever jived. Monicker keeps changing but person remains the same. Anyways, "imaginary dogs will keep looking for imaginary bone".

To the waitlisted, NLNG is smarter, so far they have not sent regret mails, it means they most likely have plans for you. Keep faith while you try other options.

Even though the NLNG job is an excellent one, the world doesn't revolve around NLNG's butt. There is more to life than just NLNG, a fact you will understand after 10years with the company.

I'm very positive that after the first set is settled at work, the waitlisted will be brought in. Next Q1 seems like a good time.

I wouldn't bank on that. Most likely they'd dip into the waitlist pool if people turn down the offer. And rest assured that people WILL turn down the offer. But Never say Never and don't give up hope

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.