Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225492 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I wouldn't bank on that. Most likely they'd dip into the waitlist pool if people turn down the offer. And rest assured that people WILL turn down the offer. But Never say Never and don't give up hope

That's possible but I don't think NLNG would just keep over 60 persons on waitlist, with the hope that some persons from about 80 would reject.

With NLNG, nothing is certain these days, so the waitlisted should just keep faith, hope, pray and be expectant that something good will come pretty soon.

NLNG knows what to do, hopefully they will do the right thing. 4yrs is enough to get a Bachelor's degree!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
CHM11:

He could have said that in a better way. What the F is OYO!....tmseeew not like his info has ever jived. Monicker keeps changing but person remains the same. Anyways, "imaginary dogs will keep looking for imaginary bone".

To the waitlisted, NLNG is smarter, so far they have not sent regret mails, it means they most likely have plans for you. Keep faith while you try other options.

Even though the NLNG job is an excellent one, the world doesn't revolve around NLNG's butt. There is more to life than just NLNG, a fact you will understand after 10years with the company.

I'm very positive that after the first set is settled at work, the waitlisted will be brought in. Next Q1 seems like a good time.

Why so offended? No need for that.

I could have answered differently and more eloquently but to what end would it serve?

OYO means On Your Own i.e. If you choose like Abraham to hope against hope, be very sure that you actually heard from God as salvation is personal.

I will ignore the other comments.

Enjoy your day.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
thegreengooner:

I could have answered differently and more eloquently but to what end would it serve?

OYO means On Your Own i.e. If you choose like Abraham to hope against hope, be very sure that you actually heard from God as salvation is personal.

Enjoy your day.
Sorry if my comment offended you too. Enjoy your day too
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bobbyL(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
thegreengooner:

This is much clearer. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
CHM11:

That's possible but I don't think NLNG would just keep over 60 persons on waitlist, with the hope that some persons from about 80 would reject.

With NLNG, nothing is certain these days, so the waitlisted should just keep faith, hope, pray and be expectant that something good will come pretty soon.

NLNG knows what to do, hopefully they will do the right thing. 4yrs is enough to get a Bachelor's degree!!!!!

Just out of curiosity O, where did you get these figures from? 60? 80?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why are you being negative? Do garner some faith dear. Nothing is impossible.
NPComplete:

Actually he gave an answer. He is telling the rest of us to move on with our lives.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Until you get a reply to the contrary the best thing is to keep hope alive . Waitlist is not a list to replace rejection as far as NLNG is concerned don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Its safest to move on with your life and pursue other ventures till you get a response.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bobbyL(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
thegreengooner:

Enjoy your day.

Hebrews 11:1
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by simbaMufasa: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na God get Power and He is bigger than NLNG... Do not be discouraged, I am sure He has plans for the waitlisted... smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017

Oluwafumike:
see below glasdoor info on lng's salary structure. Don't kill yourself for nothing. everthing dey overhype. https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NLNG-Reviews-E494947.htm

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Bro just predictions from observations
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
lambalamba:
Oluwafumike!! I read this legendary post over and over again and I dey burst different kind of lafta every single time... I can smell sooo much-needed beef all over this message.. ahannn!!! So sad to burst your bubble dear. You have nooooooo idea at all..

Savage...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Can you see how God answered this prayer

lambalamba:
LOL. Nice one. May we not celebrate this particular anniversary next yr again in our 'feedbackless' state. Amen!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
airsaylongcon:

The total number for now is 83
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Taofaj4u:

Total number of?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Total number of?

Total Number of GTs Resuming in September
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
kblaze111:

Can you see how God answered this prayer

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Taofaj4u:

Total Number of GTs Resuming in September
INVALID
Taofaj4u:

INVALID
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
sexyjob:
INVALID
INVALID
does this matter really. We bother more about things we have little or no control over!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2017
majekdom2:
does this matter really. We bother more about things we have little or no control over!

Wise

For the black man, it is not just money and success.......it is the delight in humiliating another black man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Funny enough, Chinua Achebe also used a similar phrase in his book "Things fall apart"...i guess its in our genes though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2017
ceetee:

Wise

For the black man, it is not just money and success.......it is the delight in humiliating another black man.

Funny enough, Chinua Achebe also used a similar phrase in his book "Things fall apart"...i guess its in our genes though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
sexyjob:
INVALID
INVALID

It is valid whether you accept or not. This is coming from the source.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bobbyL(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Taofaj4u:

This source.... Can you tap into him/her/it to draw out info concerning the waitlisted?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Okay. Nice! My own is that the waitlisted should be contacted for medicals at least that will calm the nerves. Waiting is no one's hubby. I pray for my friends, I won't relent on my faith and trust in God for us all.
Taofaj4u:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Hope, the word 'invalid' as used by me didn't mean more than 'wrong' to you. There wasn't any intent to humiliate anyone. My apologies. On my knees.
ceetee:

Wise

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
I guess this is the offer lettered Information Minister. Good Morning Sir! I am lying down greeting you Sir, raise me up Sir.
Taofaj4u:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by crispyjay: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please guys someone can break this silence with a "valid" info regarding the waitlisted....we wish to hear from the SOURCE...ciao
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by unyted(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
thegreengooner:

Enjoy your day.

And do you think that is a reasonable comment to make? All you need to do is to apologise for being so insensitive. Do you think you are better than the guy who asked the question? Remember, in life, if you cant be good, be careful. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by unyted(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
ceetee:

Wise

Hmmm n. That's correct.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Guys, let's step into the path of light, peace and harmony. Good morning pals.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
unyted:

And do you think that is a reasonable comment to make? All you need to do is to apologise for being so insensitive. Do you think you are better than the guy who asked the question? Remember, in life, if you cant be good, be careful. Cheers!

How does an honest answer make me insensitive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.