Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225233 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ aphrodite , my post was never to make mockery of the dead. I only wanted to point out the fact that any info doesn't make any change to one's performance. Sadly , you took it to mean something else . You never needed to have insulted me. Human respect is a needed competence in NLNG.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
majekdom2: I tire ooo my brother .. I talk something now , people take am as another thing . Overtime , I have found out dplacement doesn't give any special info perhaps he is trying to protect his job . Any info doesn't alter one's performance .. Peeps, that didn't get to this stage actually were optimistic they would when the results of the waec were analysed on here . That's the way it would be. .. Sorry jare for mentioning you .

Thank you for this. I have said several times that I was not giving out any information that was not available in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
DPlacement:

I just thought a call to order was necessary. I knew it was a joke.

If a sample payslip is posted here some of you might just die. grin

Tired of laughing. These peeps here, you just lightened up my day.

But we first learn to walk before we run. Make we see the thing first.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Imeyo1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
majekdom2: you actually think an insider would say yes to this. ??
at least who can confirm annonymous to dat?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please what is FCC?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Imeyo1:
at least who can confirm annonymous to dat?
bro , if FCC comes to play , there is nothing we can do , will you sue them ? All we got to do is get to that position where we can change the situation to the positive.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
DPlacement: Please what is FCC?
The latest slang job seekers use when they feel there is a presence of a upperhand in a recruitment process. An acronym for FEDERAL CHARACTER .....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
DPlacement:

I just thought a call to order was necessary. I knew it was a joke.

If a sample payslip is posted here some of you might just die. grin

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
*just passing by and sipping malt smiley*

*stops after sighting some familiar faces smiley*

Hii everyone !! cool

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ch1KeLu: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
DPlacement: Please what is FCC?

The Federal Character Commission (FCC) is a Federal Executive body established by Act No 34 of 1996 to implement and enforce the Federal Character Principle of fairness and equity in the distribution of public posts and socio-economic infrastructures among the various federating units(ethnic Groups or Geopolical Zones) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..
What is federal character?
the distintive desire of the people of Nigeria to promote national unity, foster national loyalty and give every citizen of Nigeria a sense of belonging to the nation, not withstanding the diversities of ethnic origin, culture, language or religion which may exist and which is their desire to nourish and harness to the enrichment of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

NB:Excerpt from federalcharacter.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoric(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am happy Dplacement is back on this thread. :-D

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kudos mods.. Take off my posts but leave the ill-advised jibe at the plane crash victims.

Way to go.. *thumbs up* (more like "up urs")

Sick of this thread anyway

*logging off*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Aphrodite4: Kudos mods.. Take off my posts but leave the ill-advised jibe at the plane crash victims.

Way to go.. *thumbs up* (more like "up urs"wink

Sick of this thread anyway

*logging off*

Ahn ahn baby oku no be so o...dont mind dem ehn

bia where davide?!!!! report pronto!!!

Sqlmaster1 u no see ya babe dey vex ehn? Oya do d needful jare
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Peeps that insult others online sef na wa for una o. There are better ways of correcting someone than insulting them na. Food for thought:#Two wrongs don't make a right

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
ifycyril:

Sqlmaster1 u no see ya babe dey vex ehn? Oya do d needful jare
well, actually actually, i wanted her to logout so we could spend some quality uninterrupted time together. You know say na weekend nau.
We've both worked so hard during the week.

Men gast unwind and do the Limpopo...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please can anybody confirm to me if our scripts were inside the malaysian plane that was shot down? It not sweet me if this is. true angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
SQLmaster1: well, actually actually, i wanted her to logout so we could spend some quality uninterrupted time together. You know say na weekend nau.
We've both worked so hard during the week.

Men gast unwind and do the Limpopo...

ok ok...correct! make sense. Enjoy yaself! Happy Weekend sir
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 12:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Mastersplinter: Please can anybody confirm to me if our scripts were inside the malaysian plane that was shot down? It not sweet me if this is. true angry
Actually, it wasn't. Wonder why that chick is taking it so personal. Good job mod

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2014
@ majekdom2
Sorry for goin all an.al on you yesterday. Too much show of emotion on my part.
Apologies everyone, you guys rock and I wish you the very best.

Tk care.

Xoxox

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2014
A well deserved rest cures many ills! Aphrodite4, we should break words soon; over wine or over swords, the choice is yours smiley

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014
davide470: A well deserved rest cures many ills! Aphrodite4, we should break words soon; over wine or over swords, the choice is yours smiley

shocked shocked MOD shocked sad
U don strt ba? using ur position now to be breaking words over wine.... Hmmn!!! Issorai sad sad smiley

Gdmrnin.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solidman59(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2014
What happened to "make of this what you will"? grin grin grin
[size=8pt][/size]
DPlacement:

No. I don't work in Engineering and I cannot tell you anything about the SHL result.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2014
tolutweety:

shocked shocked MOD shocked sad
U don strt ba? using ur position now to be breaking words over wine.... Hmmn!!! Issorai sad sad smiley

Gdmrnin.

This present mod doesnt take nonsense oooo......make i dey censor my write up now before i post..... grin grin grin.........
Issorai.................but make he dey a little bit flexible so as to reach 1000 pages proposed by SQL-master.

Enjoy ur weekend peeps

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2014
pabostt:

This present mod doesnt take nonsense oooo......make i dey censor my write up now before i post..... grin grin grin.........
Issorai.................but make he dey a little bit flexible so as to reach 1000 pages proposed by SQL-master.

Enjoy ur weekend peeps

Na initial gra-gra grin grin
He wants us to know he really is a MOD now. wink embarassed
Davide470 na my pal..biko,don't spoil the fun here jor embarassed undecided , remember say na we campaign for your election... cheesy wink.
This thread loves u....lool.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Mastersplinter: Please can anybody confirm to me if our scripts were inside the malaysian plane that was shot down? It not sweet me if this is. true angry

WAEC scripts or the SHL scripts you shaded?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2014
tolutweety:

Na initial gra-gra grin grin
He wants us to know he really is a MOD now. wink embarassed
Davide470 na my pal..biko,don't spoil the fun here jor embarassed undecided , remember say na we campaign for your election... cheesy wink.
This thread loves u....lool.

@ tolutweety censor this your post before the mod remove it now..... grin grin grin grin grin.....................

Anyway thumb up to you mod.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Let us watch how we joke about disasters, I read it yday that an Australian family who lost two members on flight MH370 lost two more on MH17. Would the jokes be amusing to this family?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Aphrodite4: @ majekdom2
Sorry for goin all an.al on you yesterday. Too much show of emotion on my part.
Apologies everyone, you guys rock and I wish you the very best.

Tk care.

Xoxox
An.al? Hmmm this little mind of mine just keeps wandering off. Howdy Jaare. I believe if anyone here lost someone in the crash(God forbid), we won't find the plane crash joke funny so I totally get u.. However I'm sure the guy was only mocking Nlng but its still a sensitive topic anyway. Howdy between.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.