Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1241320 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
DPlacement:

25 mil for a Graduate Trainee...I'll take this as a joke.

I'd take you more seriously if you had inferred that it was the salary of someone with say six to eight years experience.

But u need to do some corporate social responsibilty for ur boys here oo becos that Nlng salary makes u an entity cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
okzcorp:

Where is the guava tree stem or its base, this a man falling from God knows where, lastly we don't have WINTER for the snowy scene u have shown us.

I insist on the real fall picturez and the associated injuries grin

My camera was so traumatized that it forgot to capture the stem and leaves... tongue
and that is not snow, its clouds! the guava tree is very tall tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
scarletdp:

Some Questions shaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Hw dah hell r we suppose to know.... Well, 1million would be called for assesment centre.. 2million would be recruited angry angry angry angry angry

You needn't talk like that. Besides, you'd be surprised that some people already know such. There is information that is just about as privy as that on this forum. So sharrap if you have nothing useful to say

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
dypo:
You needn't talk like that. Besides, you'd be surprised that some people already know such. There is information that is just about as privy as that on this forum. So sharrap if you have nothing useful to say

lol.... what real n accurate info have u seen on ds forum that is as privy as what u asked.. Is it the "we were 18000 at d first stage and nw 5000 for d second stage blah blah blah? or is it the break down of salary shown few posts above? Abegi... d best and most accurate info u can get on this forum is format for exams, assesment centre and of course when mails for successful and unsuccessful candidates starts dropping, u'll surely know....anythin else bros its jst speculations. i should sharap if i'v gat nothin useful to say? and ur question was something useful cz it'll change our SHL scores... smh... dude "It is better to have people think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Make of this what you will

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Easy guys no need for E-fights on a friendly thread like this..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
scarletdp:

lol.... what real n accurate info have u seen on ds forum that is as privy as what u asked.. Is it the "we were 18000 at d first stage and nw 5000 for d second stage blah blah blah? or is it the break down of salary shown few posts above? Abegi... d best and most accurate info u can get on this forum is format for exams, assesment centre and of course when mails for successful and unsuccessful candidates starts dropping, u'll surely know....anythin else bros its jst speculations. i should sharap if i'v gat nothin useful to say? and ur question was something useful cz it'll change our SHL scores... smh... dude "It is better to have people think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Make of this what you will

I won't trade words with you ma'am.

That the first test was WAEC based is about as privy as the recruitment numbers, same with the schedule of the SHL tests (esp. the checking test). You are also lucky to know that the next stage is Assessment Centre. Many recruiters would not even tell you that.

I ask a simple question but you open your mouth to spew dirt. I'd rather foolish than skanky anyday.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seriously, I get the bants (really I do) but people need to watch what they say sometimes. That you have an alias or are hiding behind your monitor doesn't make you morally superior, only makes you conceited.

Please, it is important to treat people with respect.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
dypo: Seriously, I get the bants (really I do) but people need to watch what they say sometimes. That you have an alias or are hiding behind your monitor doesn't make you morally superior, only makes you conceited.

Its ok bro, its a public forum so you should expect different class of people and opinions, none is wrong, just the way they are presented that may offend some people... Cheer up
Btw do you guys think there will be in-tray for GT in AC this year?..keyword 'Think' before someone attacks me..*smiles*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
dypo: Seriously, I get the bants (really I do) but people need to watch what they say sometimes. That you have an alias or are hiding behind your monitor doesn't make you morally superior, only makes you conceited.

'I wont trade words with you" yet yu are. Is ds guy for real....lmfao @hiding behind my monitor... someone steals, u call d person a thief and ppl say its an insult. whats d insult der. certain words exist to describe certain acts...Oga get a grip of ursef, u asked a dumb question accept it.... and d word dumb isnt used as an insult to u, bt it describes d kind of question u asked. jeeeeeeeez even nlng told us to practice shl in d mail dat was sent, first stage mail had somethin abt 'com wt ur waec slip' before it was corrected. and der is no way in hell a company would invite u for an assessment centre and not tell you, cz it takes d whole day and dey would want u prepared....kai some peeps shaaaaa

Does anybody have an idea how many would be called for the Assessment Centre? And beyond that, about how many will be finally recruited?
read dat tin again and tell me it makes sense....

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
*sigh*

I'll keep quiet. Not because of that "thing" but because I'm just realizing that making comments doesn't improve my chances of getting the job.

Please disregard my previous comments.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
dypo:
*sigh*
I'll keep quiet. Not because of that "thing" but because I'm just realizing that making comments doesn't improve my chances of getting the job.
Please disregard my previous comments.

MY POINT EXACTLY...but sorry about the way i passed it... i never meant to insult u.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by joxiri: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
dypo: Does anybody have an idea how many would be called for the Assessment Centre? And beyond that, about how many will be finally recruited.

One of the guys who invigilated the test said about 800

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
joxiri:

Thank you. But man, that's some huge number.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
dypo:

Thank you. But man, that's some huge number.
huge but true.. AC would run for up to a month

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
mcpat:
huge but true.. AC would run for up to a month

*whew*

This is serious
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin
trying to laugh out tension way de hol me for this result way never show.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
joxiri:

then How come the lady head invigilator in ma test said it's about 450?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Etfash(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dpress: then How come the lady head invigilator in ma test said it's about 450?

Simple, they are probably not privy to that information.
When it becomes available in the "public domain", i assure you, we will be told.... He is still very much around.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
DPlacement:

25 mil for a Graduate Trainee...I'll take this as a joke.

I'd take you more seriously if you had inferred that it was the salary of someone with say six to eight years experience.

You mentioned that if the payslip were posted on here some peeps would die right? So I asked if its up to 25 million... if not, I guess there won't be any dying...

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KIA1: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Calm down peeps. The result will be out two weeks after Sallah

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Wishing everyone a triumphant Tuesday and a blessed week ahead. Congrats to all.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Source?
KIA1: Calm down peeps. The result will be out two weeks after Sallah
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Dpress: then How come the lady head invigilator in ma test said it's about 450?

LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by shinym(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2014
smiley smiley
WizardofOz1: Wishing everyone a triumphant Tuesday and a blessed week ahead. Congrats to all.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
coolio2014:

You mentioned that if the payslip were posted on here some peeps would die right? So I asked if its up to 25 million... if not, I guess there won't be any dying...

Calm down...you're not reading between the lines. I also said SOME not ALL.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by amilak: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2014
DPlacement: .
@dplacement , some of us didnt have yhe luxury if asking our invigilators questions during the test. Can you give NLDers a reasonable time frame to expect the results as you are our mentor on this forum grin
We will appreciate any useful info we get from you, you have proven to be the most credible source ever since the inception of this topic.
Give us somr manna to chew on while we wait for the ultimate list.
Wish everyone sucess. May God almighty shower us unmeritted blessings. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
amilak:
@dplacement , some of us didnt have yhe luxury if asking our invigilators questions during the test. Can you give NLDers a reasonable time frame to expect the results as you are our mentor on this forum grin
We will appreciate any useful info we get from you, you have proven to be the most credible source ever since the inception of this topic.
*smh*
some manna huh?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
amilak:

Just to chip this in.

He [dplacement] mentioned this to us right after the shl test.

That we should be rest assured that things would pan out as good.

And he passed a critical information that we should sow a dangerous seed. (God will do the rest)

Thats all.

Concerning when the List for AC will come out; if he had it at hand he would have given us that information.

Reminder. Before the SHL test, he mentioned that we would be writing the test a night before.

So be calm, cool and collected.

Our Great day is coming.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
KevinKupr8:

Just to chip this in.

He [dplacement] mentioned this to us right after the shl test.

That we should be rest assured that things would pan out as good.

And he passed a critical information that we should sow a dangerous seed. (God will do the rest)

Thats all.

Concerning when the List for AC will come out; if he had it at hand he would have given us that information.

Reminder. Before the SHL test, he mentioned that we would be writing the test a night before.

So be calm, cool and collected.

Our Great day is coming.

Cheers.

Spoken as I would...I have nothing else to add.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Where's Lumi_NG?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.