Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1241344 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
femoor: Hw do u mean?
Some states might pass more than some states while some states might not even be among the highest. Just saying if it can be possible?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sCross: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
majekdom2: you will go and hug a lion.

smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
@chudidonas I greet you Sir.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chudidonas(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
okeyjames: @chudidonas I greet you Sir.
LOL. Kindly return to twitter bro. We still get case
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
such a hard time to be from.
Delta state embarassed cry
stiff competition expected.
God dey sha.
okeyjames:
Some states might pass more than some states while some states might not even be among the highest. Just saying if it can be possible?
majekdom2: well am thinking the quota thing would start from SHL , I mean they would select AC candidates using quota. # JUST SAYING#
LumiNG: Seeing that the quota system has been fully embedded in this recruitment, it makes me wonder what state is the most competitive. I'll say Lagos maybe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
majekdom2: you will go and hug a lion.
grin grin grin. This comment get me off the hook.
Thumb up to you guys, you rock. @scross if you have been following this thread carefully, you will notice that guys here have more than 100 plans. Some are already working in the 'big four' which make NLNG one of many opportunities they want to explore. So if one out of 100 plans fails it makes no difference. This is one of the reasons i respect guys on this thread. They are above limitations.
In conclusion man's innermost desire is to be successful in whatsoever he lays his hands to do including NLNG.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chudidonas(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
okeyjames:
Yeah, a friend told me that Northern candidates are already at AC irrespective of SHL performance.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
okeyjames:
Quota means you can have 52 percent and make it to the AC ahead of someone with 82 percent from a state whose 'slots' are already filled by genuises. That is what the demon/angel of quota does. Anyway, Quota Luck!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
chudidonas:
LOL. Kindly return to twitter bro. We still get case
Okay sir. I am there already
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
pabostt:
Thumb up to you guys, you rock. @scross if you have been following this thread carefully, you will notice that guys here have more than 100 plans. Some are already working in the 'big four' which make NLNG one of many opportunities they want to explore. So if one out of 100 plans fails it makes no difference. This is one of the reasons i respect guys on this thread. They are above limitations.
In conclusion man's innermost desire is to be successful in whatsoever he lays his hands to do including NLNG.

I believe by big 4 you mean Total, Chevron, Exxon and Agip... Why would anyone leave any of these for NLNG?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
;
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
pabostt:
Thumb up to you guys, you rock. @scross if you have been following this thread carefully, you will notice that guys here have more than 100 plans. Some are already working in the 'big four' which make NLNG one of many opportunities they want to explore...
forgive me for asking, but by 'bigFour', do you mean 'ManUtd, Chelsy, ManCty and Asnal'?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
coolio2014:

I believe by big 4 you mean Total, Chevron, Exxon and Agip... Why would anyone leave any of these for NLNG?

Lol.....that is what some have been saying on this thread, that they work in the 'big four'. Maybe we can throw it open, that why would anyone leave 'big four' for NLNG?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
coolio2014:

He actually meant Pwc, Kpmg, Deliotte and Ernst and Young

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
coolio2014:

hehehe ..... it could mean audit firms : kpmg, pwc, delliotte, ernst and young.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
SQLmaster1: forgive me for asking, but by 'bigFour', do you mean 'ManUtd, Chelsy, ManCty and Asnal'?

For the first time SQLmaster disappointed me. I dont like that arrangement. Chelsea(1), mancity(2), liverpool(3), Arsenal(4), manunited(7). This is the proper order. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kakashi12(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
pabostt:

For the first time SQLmaster disappointed me. I dont like that arrangement. Chelsea(1), mancity(2), liverpool(3), Arsenal(4), manunited(7). This is the proper order. grin grin
true..sqlmaster take note
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
coolio2014:

The "big four" are actually MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
"BIG FOUR"

coolio2014:

SQLmaster1: forgive me for asking, but by 'bigFour', do you mean 'ManUtd, Chelsy, ManCty and Asnal'?
okeyjames:
He actually meant Pwc, Kpmg, Deliotte and Ernst and Young
vantage7:
The "big four" are actually MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat.
KIA1: So many big four. Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray......
SQLmaster1: New Topic : 'Big Four'
Big four: Messi, CR7, Osaze, Bale
KevinKupr8: Big Four may also mean: Germany, Argentina, Netherlands and Brazil. or Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and James Rodriguez.
Jus Saying.
ikenna58: New Topic: Big Four
Big Four in hierarchy: AIDS, HIV, EBOLA, MALARIA
tolutweety: New topic: Big Four
My perception: Tolu and other 3 peeps taken into Nlng are the big 4 #shikena #

*EDITED....
LOL......Beauty of Perception!!

12 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
chudidonas:
Yeah, a friend told me that Northern candidtates are already at AC irrespective of SHL performance.
À friend who works in NLNG?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
LumiNG: Seeing that the quota system has been fully embedded in this recruitment, it makes me wonder what state is the most competitive. I'll say Lagos maybe

Osun/Oyo

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KIA1: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2014
So many big four. Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray. All northern candidates have scaled to AC, hmm Na wash.....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Big Four may also mean: Germany, Argentina, Netherlands and Brazil. or Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and James Rodriguez.

Jus Saying.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:03am On Jul 26, 2014
KevinKupr8: Big Four may also mean: Germany, Argentina, Netherlands and Brazil. or Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and James Rodriguez.

Jus Saying.

Did I hear you mention Brazil? Shey u neva see d screenshot of d latest FIFA 15 wen somebody post for here some time ago?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1548900_onyeoma20skyski_jpeg23b436914ccd0902245c5d6bba7d0d9b

I think you mean Colombia. They alongside the first three you mentioned make up the top four in the new FIFA ranking. Brazil drop four places to 8th.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2014

Jus Saying.
New Topic : 'Big Four'
Benze wetin? Who dash am big four? He's not even among 'big 20'
Big four: Messi, CR7, Osaze, Bale
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2014
pabostt:

ok. Correction taken !
But Why is Chelsea at 1st spot? I blive it should be mancity... #JustSaying
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vinas(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2014
KIA1: So many big four. Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray. All northern candidates have scaled to AC, hmm Na wash.....
......#Roger4eva

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2014
New Topic: Big Four

Big Four in hierarchy: AIDS, HIV, EBOLA, MALARIA
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Today is Saturday, 26th July 2014.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
New topic: Big Four

My perception: Tolu and other 3 peeps taken into Nlng are the big 4 #shikena #

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by oremisussan: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerianmovie: Today is Saturday, 26th July 2014.

Really?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
auroraborealis:

How did you arrive at this, pal?

Arrive at the quota ish? well a colleague on a secondment to nlng confirmed it.

And if your question was how I arrived at Lagos, well saw a handful of them on my attendance spreadsheet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.