Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224990 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2014
davide470: I should have laughed but they say it grows so cold up here in winter that a
man's laughter freezes in his throat and chokes him to death. Perhaps that is why the Starks have so little humor

lolz
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
MAKEWAY2029: Badt guy. You are truly Ramsay Snow...sorry, you're a Bolton now...Ramsay Bolton. Keep flaying any folks that act like dem are Reek...I'l just look on from a distance like Roose Bolton. Hehe.

hehehehehehhehe... the fault wasn't mine... i couldn't carry d name snow around all mi life. i deserve better. even father knew dat in his gut, i jst had to make him realise it.... i tried to break words with reek over wine or swords, d choice was his...he chose the latter...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2014
davide470: I should have laughed but they say it grows so cold up here in winter that a
man's laughter freezes in his throat and chokes him to death. Perhaps that is why the Starks have so little humor

You just murdered me..... smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
okzcorp: For the IT guys, airsay, realadonye, sql, et al.
http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/olamnigeria/details/84
They got opening for y'all.
thanks but no thanks. My gf already works there and Therefore SQL shouldn't go there.
It's a huge shame though, given SQL's 10+ years of experience. The job roles are gonna be a piece of cake for SQL.
SQL therefore nominates @airsay for the job.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Mehn, +1 page per day only, winter is really here. Let's remember that when the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Napolitano14: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
@Dmainman pls check ur mail. I have sent u a PM. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kakashi12(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
NLNG..we still dey wait oh

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dypo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
vantage7: Mehn, +1 page per day only, winter is really here. Let's remember that when the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths.

Couldn't be said better. Winter is coming...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by temmyo: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
winter is already here.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
I wonder why u guys feel the need to turn this thread into a game of thrones thread. Can It be soo hard to differentiate work from play? Better we even talk about other goings ons as per other companies than movies
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mastersplinter: I wonder why u guys feel the need to turn this thread into a game of thrones thread. Can It be soo hard to differentiate work from play? Better we even talk about other goings ons as per other companies than movies
I actually thought you were in the dark mode. is the hibernation season over or now some more activity on here would get you into NLNG * smiles*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seeing that the quota system has been fully embedded in this recruitment, it makes me wonder what state is the most competitive. I'll say Lagos maybe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mastersplinter: I wonder why u guys feel the need to turn this thread into a game of thrones thread. Can It be soo hard to differentiate work from play? Better we even talk about other goings ons as per other companies than movies

Maybe because it is the greatest series of all time!! full of suspense and completely unpredictable! best of all, anyone can die! wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014

So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Don't just view the thread, register and comment.. when u drop a post, someone finds a fault in it (including me).... if its about luv, someone attacks, about 'send past questions to my mail, someone attacks'.... about movies, someone attacks... about amt of ppl to b called for assesment centre and dose to be recruited,(lol) someone attacks.... Bt what if thru d love topics u find ur soul mate, what if when ur watching d movie u polish ur verbal communication for the NLNG interview.....No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014

We are open to suggestions on better ways to keep this thread moving. I just don't want us running out of steam, you know like those threads where there's like a few months between posts. plus remember we've lost lots of data, though I've given up thinking we could ever re-create some of the interesting discussions we've had on this thread. And besides, this IS work, we're just humourizing it. But I agree we should turn it down a couple of notches to avoid derailment.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
LumiNG: Seeing that the quota system has been fully embedded in this recruitment, it makes me wonder what state is the most competitive. I'll say Lagos maybe

How did you arrive at this, pal?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
scarletdp:

So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Don't just view the thread, register and comment.. when u drop a post, someone finds a fault in it (including me).... if its about luv, someone attacks, about 'send past questions to my mail, someone attacks'.... about movies, someone attacks... about amt of ppl to b called for assesment centre and dose to be recruited,(lol) someone attacks.... Bt what if thru d love topics u find ur soul mate, what if when ur watching d movie u polish ur verbal communication for the NLNG interview.....No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another.

Well said !!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
LumiNG: Seeing that the quota system has been fully embedded in this recruitment, it makes me wonder what state is the most competitive. I'll say Lagos maybe
Considering state of origin which is what is mostly used, Lagos is down on the list.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
majekdom2: I actually thought you were in the dark mode. is the hibernation season over or now some more activity on here would get you into NLNG * smiles*

Lol I'm out of my Shell since results would soon be out

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2014

Yes I also want to know how you arrived at that.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
scarletdp:

I love this guy! Dont tell my girlie though, she's been sponsoring my afang soups and winter is the wrongest time to be getting a divorce.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Quota ish has always been there, I think. A couple of threads from the last recruitment had allusions to that effect. I also know too many folks who swear by the old and new gods that their 'sources' in nlng say the quota ish is as real as Ned Stark getting a head shorter at Baelor's Sept. Anyway, everyone seems to be in the CIA these days, especially if they seek info they wanna hear...so if these cheques end up as duds dont come suing me! Meanwhile, it feels like a great time to be from Bornu State where I'm only the 8th engineering graduate from my village and the only one with a 2.1. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Before we go to the state by state quota stuff let's consider this. If truly 500 or less than that will be invited for the interview. Don't we think some states might not even be represented in that number? Or am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
okeyjames: Before we go to the state by state quota stuff let's consider this. If truly 500 or less than that will be invited for the interview. Don't we think some states might not even be represented in that number? Or am I wrong?
well am thinking the quota thing would start from SHL , I mean they would select AC candidates using quota. # JUST SAYING#
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
NEW TOPIC : QUOTA.
I hope i make my state quota.

#Repping Abuja State since 1981

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
God for us all brethren.....We shall all make it Nlng or not.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
okeyjames: Before we go to the state by state quota stuff let's consider this. If truly 500 or less than that will be invited for the interview. Don't we think some states might not even be represented in that number? Or am I wrong?
Hw do u mean?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sCross: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just wondering, If you don't make nlng, what would you do ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
sCross: Just wondering, If you don't make nlng, what would you do ?
you will go and hug a lion.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kakashi12(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
majekdom2: you will go and hug a lion.
=))"´¨) 
¸."´ ¸."*¨) ¸."*¨)
(¸¸."´(¸."´(¸." =)) =a=a=a=a=a
...But u cant have all ur eggs in one basket
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
sCross: Just wondering, If you don't make nlng, what would you do ?

Simple.
You'll Make it somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
kakashi12: =))"´¨) 
¸."´ ¸."*¨) ¸."*¨)
(¸¸."´(¸."´(¸." =)) =a=a=a=a=a
...But u cant have all ur eggs in one basket
of course , one shouldn't . I have seen some folks on here on other related threads. Being rejected is not the end of the world , you gotta move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.