Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225304 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Vogue50: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi guys,

Thank you all for sustaining the conversation. I have spent some time reading through the thread and it's been an interesting read.

I want to know your opinion. If you had the opportunity to ask about the Assessment centre from a current NLNG staff, what questions will you ask?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Hey, is that a UDSS Badge that you used as a profile picture?

Uniport logo… My almaMater cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Strategies for Presentation

1. Put little info in form of bullet points on your slides/sheets
2. The info should be what you understand and could defend any time.
3. Expound your talk on the bullet points
4. Set question traps on your slides
5. Never say what you don't understand or can't answer questions on
6. Don't start talking when you are not in control of yourself and the stage else you would be on a long thing
7. Link your slides and let there be flow while you present
8. There should be a good introduction and conclusion on the subject. Take your audience on a nice listening ride
9. Remember to thank your audience after you conclude, it shows respect
10. When a question you can't answer comes, don't form actor or boss just let it go by a polite response of providing the answer as soon as you can. It shows integrity, responsibility and care.

My 2cent.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
lokodon: Strategies for Presentation

1. Put little info in form of bullet points on your slides/sheets
2. The info should be what you understand and could defend any time.
3. Expound your talk on the bullet points
4. Set question traps on your slides
5. Never say what you don't understand or can't answer questions on
6. Don't start talking when you are not in control of yourself and the stage else you would be on a long thing
7. Link your slides and let there be flow while you present
8. There should be a good introduction and conclusion on the subject. Take your audience on a nice listening ride
9. Remember to thank your audience after you conclude, it shows respect
10. When a question you can't answer comes, don't form actor or boss just let it go by a polite response of providing the answer as soon as you can. It shows integrity, responsibility and care.

My 2cent.
Thank you.

U deserve an LNG salary...hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin nice one
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ArmaniNG: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
cutetonye009: Nice post guys...keep it up.. buh pls were is ARMANI NG AND GABRIEL..

I am here, still in the run-in.
Thanks for the acknowledgement, means a lot

U gud?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Izontubo: i hope i was duly accredited in all...lets wait for others to see if actually anyone who tendered an affidavit was called for the assessment day,....remember there was a column in that register distinguishing those who had there originals and those who didnt have..
Hey Izzy, I would like you to understand that no one has got the AC invite yet(at least to the best of my knowledge). What has been sent out is the Feedback of the SHL test that was written in June. So if you received that mail, whatever the status is, that is what's on ground at the moment.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Collintos. Wish you that too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dpress: How about you break that barrier ?
Tell us more about yourself. Atleast we know your name : Ifeanyi? Cyril. Bt i'll call you C.Y grin

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Accessment Center.....CASE STUDY

Please observe the picture below and give five action plans & Contigency plans if necessary the little boy should adopt in response to the threat....You are free to state your assumptions and constraints..............hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Dpress: Uniport logo… My almaMater cool

U re here again, after causing confusion in UAC thread.

Success SMS was send and u were no where to be found to defend ur claim but chicken away like a scare rat.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Success SMS was send and u were no where to be found to defend ur claim but chicken away like a scare rat.
I have no reply for you, cos U lack basic manner of approach.
I dnt know about SMS but I and ten others have already done interviews for that UAC job.

I'll get back to that thread soon.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochex4real: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Dpress it seems u scored 100 percent in the test. May b those that were called scored from 50 percent to 99 percent. Pls go back to the thread and continue causing mayhem

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2014
tochex4real: Dpress it seems u scored 100 percent in the test. May b those that were called scored from 50 percent to 99 percent. Pls go back to the thread and continue causing mayhem
I guess It was a crime to talk about my interview. Well, i've posted my last on that thread.

GOODLUCK to all of you.

Btw, my score was only 83.46%
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Dpress: I have no reply for you, cos U lack basic manner of approach.
I dnt know about SMS but I and ten others have already done interviews for that UAC job.

I'll get back to that thread soon.

Haba....Hey guys please I suggest you grab yourselves as prospective corporate citizens and GMD's. Whatever your differences are find a way to resolve it amicably rather than trading words on this peaceful thread. Its possible you don't know each other in person and who is who on this thread therefore all this isn't necessary.....Lets have a rethink and focus on our goals for being here. Find a way to tolerate and forgive one another that shows your maturity friends. Don't make your annoyance so cheap that anyone can afford to buy it and make your happiness and peaceful coexistence with others so costly that no ones attitude no matter what should afford buying it and taking it away from you

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Dpress: Happy Monday peeps.
I see the new topic now is FAMILIARIZATN.
Well, lemme set the ball rolling …

My name is …(you'll know my real name @AC ).
I am 24. With 2yrs of experience working with an ICT firm.
Specializatn: Computer Networks
Strong points : keen foresight
Weak points: not so good business acumen.

Bro what you did at UAC is terrible. Why raise the tension over there? Was is it a joke? Do you expect peeps hEre to take you seriously?
Trying to get a job is a SERIOUS BIZ. Refrain from future practices plz.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
okzcorp:

Bro what you did at UAC is terrible. Why raise the tension over there? Was is it a joke? Do you expect peeps hEre to take you seriously?
Trying to get a job is a SERIOUS BIZ. Refrain from future practices plz.
Ok. Thanks for the advice.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vogue50: Hi guys,

Thank you all for sustaining the conversation. I have spent some time reading through the thread and it's been an interesting read.

I want to know your opinion. If you had the opportunity to ask about the Assessment centre from a current NLNG staff, what questions will you ask?

I would ask:

1. How many were invited for the AC, and how many would be given the final offer;
2. What are the basic duties and responsibilities expected from an NLNG engineer in the first 1 year;
3. what format will the AC take;
4. When will medicals be conducted and when is the expected resumption date;
5. what are the prospects for growth and development working in NLNG; In addition
6. How much is the expected gross pay grin .

Kindly give feedback.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Let's handle this thread with utmost professionalism. For unsettled scores, the settling should be carried out professionally without emotional harm to anyone nor the mood of the thread.

Now, let's talk about managing and sustaining a positive mood on the assessment day. That's being strong and staying focused even after a bad session. Suggestions on what to do guys. Let's do it.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokodon: Let's handle this thread with utmost professionalism. For unsettled scores, the settling should be carried out professionally without emotional harm to anyone nor the mood of the thread.

Now, let's talk about managing and sustaining a positive mood on the assessment day. That's being strong and staying focused even after a bad session. Suggestions on what to do guys. Let's do it.

Niceone Lokodon baba...every good and astute manager always have a contingency plan to manage unforeseen crisis, that's why we have risk assessment in every planning and preparation process to cover for lapses. Nice one once again you have shown such quality.... thinking outside the box...

Point 1#....Don't apportion blames blatantly even when its clear that someone is at fault or under performing during the excercise.

others in the house we will be glad to have your views too

Point 2#..........
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vogue50: Hi guys,

1) What is the overall format of the AC? i.e the sequence of activities that will be done at the AC
2) What competency is been sought from potential GTs?
3) Aside from the sweet compensation and benefit package, why have they continued to work at NLNG given that they already have very good experience and exposure and could probably command higher pay in the middle east or even as consutants?
4) Why did they choose to work in NLNG and not say Zenith or Mobil or MTN?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MaforBea(f): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
The thought of people still being dropped after medicals is giving me high fever. grin Fight to the finish mehnn.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MOBIL11: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Guy, you wicked oh!!!!!! The kind of curse you cursed Dpress was not good and fair in that UAC thread. You even cursed him with Ebola.

But Dpress, what you did was not good either. Some people in that UAC thread fainted and had BP issues after you gave them such information.

Pls Dpress don't play with someone's emotion.

One love.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
MOBIL11:

But Dpress, what you did was not good either. Some people in that UAC thread fainted and had BP issues after you gave them such information.

Pls Dpress don't play with someone's emotion.

One love.
I've apologized for my mistake s

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dpress: I've apologized for my mistake s

Guy, seeing that u show some responsibility by apologizing; i also ask that u pardon my insult on u.

And pls dont give such highly sensitive joke without refuting it for such a long time. We are here to complement.

Best of luck and one love.

And pls go and clear the air in the UAC thread if u havent done that already as not all of us there are here.

Jah bless.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Due to Ebola

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
DPlacement: Due to Ebola

Really? I remember someone here speculated such. So I'm assuming Lagos is the centre. If there are fears why don't they move it to somewhere safer and make arrangements for screening of everyone involved? Or is that what's going on?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MOBIL11: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014

I don't know why am always happy anytime you post anything here.For health and safety reasons, considering the number of people needed for
AC where there must be adequate contact,the interview date will be after Ebola disease challenges have been rectified. Hmmmmm, interview no be today oh !!!. Ebola why ??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
I thought as much.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Really, hmmmmm, I thought it was probably due to delay in verification of documents by Tertiary institutions and NYSC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MaforBea(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmm DPlacement hasn't even completed his/her statement and everybody is just concluding on his/her behalf. By the way, I'm I the only lady here? Shout out to the young women on here!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
MaforBea: Hmm DPlacement hasn't even completed his/her statement and everybody is just concluding on his/her behalf. By the way, I'm I the only lady here? Shout out to the young women on here!!

I jus tire...I had to search the last 3 pages for "DPlacement" to even try an understand his Due to Ebola... I though it was in response to a question someone asked on the thread. Only to see guys just concluding... #BodyDeyHot

What if he meant to say "Due to Ebola all those still in the race have be automatically given direct access to the promised land" grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
E don reach to ask "WHICH WAY NLNG?"...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.