Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival (39372 Views)

Nairalander Wedding In Zimbabwe (photo). / Oktoberfest, German Beer Festival / Bebe Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: Now i know i've been talking to an uninformed urban clown! cheesy

So you didn't see the first promo videothey did? The one they were dancing inside the sitting room while 'Oliver twist' was playing on the background

Lawd, did D'prince say 'It's Don Jazzy again' in 'Take banana'??
Did Wande-Coal say it in the kick?
Still they are in the label. . .

Nna, you are DUMB as Fucck! kiss

#TeamGOM
hahahahaha nut-brainy grin go hug transformer...

Dbanj is used and known to begin his songs with "mo'hits records its jazzy again" it is part of d'banj thing but he didn't say it in oliver twist. Yes they work together in oliver twist promo but he has plan on leaving mo'hits rec.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
hammedkola:

And who told you that is the end of his (9ice) career?....Even if they don't appreciate him (Dbanj) because of unexpected performance in Zimbabwe, will that be the end of his stage performance...This same Dbanj performed in front of the world in SA at the AFCON closing, so what's your own "claimed deep proud mentality" about?

And what song did he perform idiot? Was it not Oliver Twist? What happened to Oyato? and Eja nla? BTW the AFCON closing ceremony was ages ago, this only happened recently. Call me, whenever Dbanj stums a crowd in his next stage performance. #Khona
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
spade:

If you're talking about "Top of The World" here, that doesn't count, as D'Banj was merely contracted by the AFCON organizers to sing a song which he neither wrote, has rights to, nor can accept any awards under.

Also, need I inform you stage acts at events like AFCON, World Cup or Olympics are organized by the CREATIVE DIRECTORS themselves and not the artists?
Are you aware Stephen Spielberg was initially the Director of the Beijing Olympics before pulling out due to political reasons?
Are you aware Danny Boyle (director of Slumdog Millionaire) was the creative director for the London Olympics?

Artistes have no power over their stage acts at events like the aforementioned, as the entire thing is planned by the creative director! So, saying D'Banj performed what-what in South Africa is off the question cuz the act was simply staged by the creative director. And as I even remember, all D'Banj did there was sing while being carried around by a crowd.

Where artistes DO have power over, however, are their personal concerts, tours and random gigs like this one!

And please, take note, this isn't even the first time he's crashing and burning. His Koko Concert from Dec 2012 was also an epic failure, in addition to his Texas 'concert' as well.

Omo, the guy na bonzo abeg. Just tell yourself the truth grin

Thank you my brother, Dbanj is finished grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by laplace19(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
calm down o....lol

Lolz....mermaid. This your name dey fear me ooo grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rilamaka:

And what song did he perform idiot? Was it not Oliver Twist? What happened to Oyato? and Eja nla? BTW the AFCON closing ceremony was ages ago, this only happened recently. Call me, whenever Dbanj stums a crowd in his next stage performance. #Khona
LOL, what about "top of the world"
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rilamaka:

Thank you my brother, Dbanj is finished grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Irony, instead he's on top of the world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
pro01:

Nonsensical escapism. That is the sort of warped caveat you'd expect from a talentless empty barrel who realises his glaring inadequacies and hopelessness as a musician (for that is what he is, nothing more). As if "entertainment" is some form of abstraction that has no definite form or substance.

That 'entertainer' claim would make a lot of sense if made by a multi-talented colossus like Jamie Foxx. . . .a serially successful stand-up and TV show comedian, Oscar-winning Hollywood A-lister, and Grammy-winning multi-platinum musician all in one! Even the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Will Smith would qualify as "entertainers" since they have proven themselves and succeeded in different realms of entertainment - movies and music. In a purely musical sense, someone like Michael Jackson perhaps embodied "entertainment", for he was a complete act of the kind never seen before - his creative music videos, innovative dance techniques, elaborate stage performances, and overall craft all set him apart as a total ENTERTAINER.

D'Banj should take several seats and let us hear word abeg. Entertainer ko, Irritater ni.

My brother you are just too much. Dbanj needs an English, I repeat and English lesson from you. lol @ Irritater ni
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: As the god_of_music i have the final say on this. cool

Anything i say is to be respected and agreed, if any human wether man or woman or even child disagress or disrespects my judgement. . He shall be BANNED or maybe striked to DEATH with the Iyasaranized music thunder. . . Be warned cool cool

Now, i've read what the OP has wrote and i found nothing wrong in his post, he wrote this in the favor of D'Banj to let him know that he may be going down the drain if he doesn't compose himself or re-unite with his former Boss, and that's what it is!

The Cantekorous arguements or biased and wicked defence i've seen from the so called 'fans' of the reported 'musician' is regarded as 'Evil men do', Up here in the 'Land of the gods' . . .

They think they are helping or defending the 'musician' not knowing that they are just being wicked or blind. angry

So, i will give my judgement now. . .

D'BANJ IS WACK!!!

And to the OP, you have just called a spade a spade wink

#TeamGOM cool kiss

Why do i love you? lol, abeg chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Fussbot: no vex o,i jst wan ask

sae u wey no criticize am now,u or ur family go get quarter of in money?

Ask am o, oloshi oloriburuku undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by willibounce: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Flat heads with yam legs saying trash abt a made brother. Wetin concern us with ppL wey dey zimbabwe? PpL wey be say na only makosa dem sabi. E ma binu para yin danuu. Eyin oloribuku ma sanfani dede.

5 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Booty butt chic: Jay Z is nit americas best rapper but we alll knw is worth.Get a life dude,Dbanj can buy ur whole generation!

You are such a shameless a.s.s licker, I bet you don't even have any Dbanj's latest song on your phone. When will you guys try to learn accept the true reality for what it is? I am sure its people like you that will sing all the devilish politicians praises even as they are starving you and your family. Nigeria will be better if we have less of your kind. Nawa o, talk about "Malignant State Denial" that is very bad for your health bro.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rilamaka:

You are such a shameless a.s.s licker, I bet you don't even have any Dbanj's latest song on your phone. When will you guys try to learn accept the true reality for what it is? I am sure its people like you that will sing all the devilish politicians praises even as they are starving you and your family. Nigeria will be better if we have less of your kind. Nawa o, talk about "Malignant State Denial" that is very bad for your health bro.
You are a mad girl,dbanj is wack can you please tell me any other big nigerian artiste that is not wack.
Stop hating on a successful man.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
See finishing grin grin

Na so I see am oo, lmao grin grin grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Don jazzy should release his own album featuring some of the very good artist around to do most of the singing while don jazzy handles mostly the production just like some producers in europe like david gueta do.His talent as a producer will be more appreciated this way.
spade:

grin Even Don Jazzy needs him too as dat one don chillax for eternity.
Solar Cletus showed him up as well.

In short, those guys should just reunite already.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
odua boy: You are a mad girl,dbanj is wack can you please tell me any other big nigerian artiste that is not wack.
Stop hating on a successful man.

I am not mad, I think that its you who have gone senile and probably lost touch with reality, for all I care. No doubts Dbanj is successful, but he cannot thrive on that for long, Dbanj is WACK even your dumb a.s.s licking famzing self can attest to that.

Aturu... undecided undecided
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rilamaka:

I am not mad, I think that its you who have gone senile and probably lost touch with reality, for all I care. No doubts Dbanj is successful, but he cannot thrive on that for long, Dbanj is WACK even your dumb a.s.s licking famzing self can attest to that.

Go and kiss D'banj grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkm!! Bruuuutality!!! cheesy cheesy

ojibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See finishing, eyaahhh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by texaco1: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Eja nla is gradually becoming dindinrin nla
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rilamaka:

Dbanj is wack fine,name one successful ngerian artistes that is'nt wack,or shut the phuck up forever
At least if you must hate the least you can do is possess a little brain.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Back in the days when friends are still friends
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LHuSTxPeQi0/Ujiza24cvpI/AAAAAAACCYo/8QA88WjbDcw/s1600/Untitled1.png[/img]
JJC, D'banj and Don jazzy grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
safarigirl: olodo part 1&2, daft illiterate, did you make any sense after throwing an unnecessary insult? You just proved my point. I should ask anyone in the SW, 21% of Nigerians. Are you re.tar.ded or you have difficulty in reading? Oloriburuku oshi, I didn't say I don't know him, I said I only knew him after his death. I insist that Da grin was a regional star and the fact that I'm not a teeming fan doesn't make me an 'ode' you hopeless oaf, Tu Pac was greater than your Da grin and more philosophical, but some people don't give two sheets bout him, talk less a man who rapped in Yoruba that how many people understand? You're just like the kokomonsters.

My point exactly, I didn't even know that some one like Dagrin existed until his death, that was when I started seeing videos of him on Soundcity nd all that. Now don't get me wrong, Dagrin was good no doubt but trying to impose him on the rest of Nigerians as perhaps the best rapper is "Fallacy" and that cannot be tolerated. As for those dissing Ni..a Raw, well the guy made his mark when it was his time and he at least was known in far Lagos and here in the east, that can not be said abou Dagrin. May his soul R.I. P =, he is dead so there is no need speculating on what would have been. Enough of the deviation, back to the matter, Dbanj is wack!!! Let's continue jare............ kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: LOLz, Da'Grin was loved by many people not only by the street boyz but everybody, his rapping with yoruba lang wowed many people he was creative and he murdered many beatz with his rap, he was given many awards just that he died when his fame just started.

You don't need to bow your chicken head to CEO because you lack reasoning, I don't even know why you mention Da'Grin in this thread when the topic was all about dbanj, you must be the tribalist foo-l(sorry if i just said that). I mentioned nigga raw as an example of your dumb reasoning even tho raw lived in lagos and yet his songs are no where to be found. grin

you said no one care about him(Grin) that some people see him as a whack artiste. Again go and ask anybody living SW about the chief executive omota(CEO). smiley

LOlz, phyno is rocking? I guess because he lived in SW and begged Olamide to gain more fans.

As for your ibo population I wonder why they all rushed to the yoruba land to make money and do business why can't they sit their assess in their ibo land let them release one song and see if the song will even pass through their backyard. ibos populated lagos is a big lie then I guess there are no yorubas living SW then ode grin

Yorubas don't need to live SE we are enjoying our land in SW and rocking our land, I won't say more I don't want some chicken brains to label me a tribalist. grin

Can you provide evidence or proof or anything to support this malicious statements? N.i.g.g.a.s can be sued for this you know?
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by howfarwhatagwan: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Too bad Mo Hits were just about to go places and I mean places in the world's music industry until the silly break-up. Well wish them all luck
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by jessep1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
From a candid point of view,I think Dbanj was superb!, they are not used to his songs over there so much shouldn't b expected from his performance. Bebe Cool or whatever they call him can't mk us go wild with his perfomance here in 9ja nt because he's nt good bt 4 d fact dat we barely know d dude talkless of his songs!.We(9ja) appreciates west african songs more than any song from other part of africa same goes 4 d others in d south,east n north africa they are in2 songs in their zones.@OP if u want 2 start throwing muds u should b Logical about it! Dbanj rocks n u know it! If he's not they would'nt hire him in d first place! He might nt b gud lyrically bt his stage thing is da bomb n u knw it bros OP so stop beefing him! Abi ur babe leave u because she wan b KoKolet?

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx: Smfdh! I still don't know why you lot hate Dbanj so much. Artists get booed all time. He left Don Jazzy - so fvcking what? People move on and new alliances are formed. If Don Jazzy is that great, tell ol'boy to create another D'banj.

As for those questioning his talent - can you lot name any naija artist that's actually talented apart from Asa and Nneka? And don't mention M.I because he's wack. I'm a rap-head and I know a bubble-gum rapper when I see one.

Most of you guys are sick in the head, to be honest. undecided
you hit the nail on the head. I dont believe some of em recognize real hiphop yet. Wurd!

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: You better go and beg D'banj for money grin I don't know any thread about d'banj you will appear there spitting crap as if you earn better than d'banj.

As for Da'Grin if he had lived or still alive today his song would have been rocking everywhere in nigeria it is unfortunate that he died when his fame just started. Stop spitting crap and use your nut-brain to reason for once yes da'grin was a regional star but if he still alive today his song would have cover nigeria but still you know about dagrin don't you? grin he's known everywhere after his death because of his talent and creativity. D'banj also use yoruba lang in most of his songs now tell me is he a regional star or international star? Just tell me grin

Infact most of this artist wether ibo, hausa, urobho, ijaw etc all adopt yoruba lang or slang to their songs. cheesy

Wake up and stop fooling yourself......
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
safarigirl: please let's leave the thread for the delusional fans. Spade is gone, he's put them in their place. We've said ALL that needs to be said. The Kokomonsters are grasping at straws here. They can remain in lala land
GBAM!

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pathethic haters keep screaming dbanj is wack yet the unintelligent dolts who reason with their brains stuck in their buttcrack cant name one successful nigerian artiste that isn't wack.
So nobody can take up the challenge.
You tools find it so easy when regurgitating gibbesrish but suddenly enters ghost mode when asked to come defend the nonsensial jargons they spit here
What sort of humanoids am i dealing with here

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
laplace19:

Lolz....mermaid. This your name dey fear me ooo grin
forget jor...lets share a bottle of wine and watch this movie here lol...er'body is dissing themselves. Na wal o
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

This is some bubble-gum crap!! Who still raps like this? Even my 10-year cousin would drop something better than this.

Let me give you a little something off the dome. But I'm not a rapper, tho.

Never been known as a fake
Pops told me a friend might come in disguise like a snake
that's why I lead two live(s)
sort of like yin yang
not a Gemini but I despise a snake's fang
makavelli the Gemini's offspring, raised by 2-pac(s)
guess that's why I'm angry and calm but still roll with my 2's 2's
act disloyal and I'll shoot ur 2-balls
leave u castrated, call that catch 2-2
LMFAO!!! grin grin grin You think rapping in mixed ebonics makes you d0pe?? Niccur, you'r in Nigeria,Africa . . . These your lines never gonna Sell 10 Albums in Alaba market.

Get a life! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: And who is this clown grin cheesy grin

You got me laughing hard grin

Like seriously

Biko nu, aru adikwa nwa?? undecided

#TeamGOM

juba m odi m ka o na enwe kwarikwata grin grin grin Ara na - agba ya, raou ya, onye nzuzu. ifuro ka o di, ewu Gambia...
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
jomogbomo1:
ohh so zimbabweans are now igbos right? U dey even think at all? If a monkey made your post i would be disappointed let alone a human being (assuming you are one)

lol.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.